Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region (371 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by seeme2(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
The port in Lagos and Ondo are not the only advantages of the South West. The border it shares with Benin Republic is an equally big advantage that was well utilised for the politics of Abacha era. Our statesmen gave Abacha a tough time and just stroll to Cotonou when the despot tries to murder them. Tinubu was one of the hundreds who enjoyed the Cotonou hospitality.

Imagine if the Igbos own the South West what would have been the reality of Nigeria? Would it have been for good or bad?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by BentizilL2: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Everyday jealousy thread on top the Yoruba people, Una no dey tire??
Is it Yoruba fault they're ahead of you in every sectors of life? tongue

Yoruba this, Yoruba that... We're tired of hearing Yoruba everyday, find another thing to do abeg..
You and your people will forever be second fiddle to Yoruba in Nigeria and on earth generally... grin

Hegelian will chose to ignore this but start shouting when the Yoruba reply this I'd*ot, only a bastard behave like that... 💯

4 Likes

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by crossfm: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hehehe .

Useless and baseless thread to cause division amongst the various tribe's in Nigeria.

Every one of us were destined to be born and brought up as a particular tribe. They were placed were they are suppose to be.

Igbo this, Yoruba that and Hausa this is all I hear these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by Absuchat(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igbos are really giving these ugliest humans on earth sleeplessness nights.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by DevilsEqual(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbos are really giving these ugliest humans on earth sleeplessness nights.

He's actually Igbo and hes the troubled one here and not the other way round

Why would any one even imagine such

You guys are at the bottom of the food-chain, Even Nature relegated u long ago, starting with your Geo-location

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by WhiteNRed: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
No we don’t want to imagine Igbos doing anything. Go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by Wahabfuture: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:

He's actually Igbo and hes the troubled one here and not the other way round

Why would any one even imagine such

You guys are at the bottom of the food-chain, Even Nature relegated u long ago, starting with your Geo-location

Is that why your region choose to become Fulani slaves?
Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by marlow1962(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
When shettima enter power, I hope una strength for tribalism go still they?
Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by ideatoprince18(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
May Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region favor me and my family
Re: Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region by EcoNews: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Your comment is enough prove to believe a foolish tribe can keep churning out fools in multitude from the mud enclave where every living thing is trying to escape from.

ideatoprince18:
May Imagine The Igbos occupy The South West Region favor me and my family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Tribunal: Tinubu Can’t Be President - He Holds Guinean Citizenship / His Excellency Senator David Nweze Umahi @ 60 / FG Urges NLC To Respect Court Injunction, Avoid Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.