Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land (2538 Views)

PTDF Takes Step To Unlock Hydrocarbon Resources In Nigeria Inland Basins / List Of Natural Resources In Nigeria And Their Locations / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2023
flokii:

The Gas deposits in Ogun alone is more than what you have in the entire South East region combined starting from Anambra, Imo to Ebonyi.
Ogun has gas more than the whole SE states yet the gas in Ohaji/egbema lga in Imo state is use to supply 90% of Ogun electricity.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by backtovillage: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Apart from the oil in Ondo,can the other resources generate 1 million naira to the nation.
The limestone in Ogun state is enough to feed the region Peter Obi come from

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
So why are you still crying that ibos were disenfranchised in Lagos? After the election, daily you were on nairaland and other social media platforms weeping about how yorubas were tribalistic in Lagos. Up till now there are threads on FP by ibos asking ibos to relocate back to the east since yorubas are chasing them out of Lagos. grin
Were is the proof yoruba,are chasing igbos out of Lagos,people that could not chase few fulani out of illorin are the ones chasing igbos out of Lagos.Don't be deceive by what people post online,show us videos were ur people are chasing igbos out of Lagos.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by totit: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Barren region with the highest gas deposit in Nigeria,even in Lagos your people are slave to them.

No be only gass nah air pass.

Bunch of leach. No wonder your yeye sit at home ain't affecting nobody. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2023
backtovillage:

The limestone in Ogun state is enough to feed the region Peter Obi come from
Shame unto you,Nkalagu in Ebonyi state has one of the highest limestone deposit in Nigeria.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by backtovillage: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Shame unto you,Nkalagu in Ebonyi state has the highest limestone deposit in Nigeria.
Dey play
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Were is the proof yoruba,are chasing igbos out of Lagos,people that could not chase few fulani out of illorin are the ones chasing igbos out of Lagos.Don't be deceive by what people post online,show us videos were ur people are chasing igbos out of Lagos.
What fulani are you talking about here? See diversion. tongue
No be you dey cry say Yorubas dey harrass Ibos for Lagos? Go to FP and see threads about how ibos are crying about returning home. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Ogun has gas more than the whole SE states yet the gas in Ohaji/egbema lga in Imo state is use to supply 90% of Ogun electricity.
We will rather keep our own gas for now and exploit yours. That's the one Nigeria scam you ibos keep crying about. grin
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by otosa(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Is the gold found in large quantity,can it generate any reasonable amount to the nation.
times five of what the whole South Africa has.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
What fulani are you talking about here? See diversion. tongue
No be you dey cry say Yorubas dey harrass Ibos for Lagos? Go to FP and see threads about how ibos are crying about returning home. grin
Show me video or pictures of yorubas chasing igbos away or shut up.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
We will rather keep our own gas for now and exploit yours. That's the one Nigeria scam you ibos keep crying about. grin
Show us proof of gas deposit in Ogun or any yorubaland or shut up.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Ibadanpikin: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
otosa:
times five of what the whole South Africa has.
I mean gold oo not skull.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by compton11(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Lol. See ignorance motivated by tribalism. So you don't know Ondo State has Oil more than EDO, IMO and ABIA State in terms of contribution to crude oil in Nigeria? Lol. Nigerians are so ignorant they don't even know their country.
Only Ondo State minerals can power the whole south west if we had good governance.Ondo state even have the longest coastline for beach, hydropower and even the best for seaport, but people don't know. I won't tell you the local govt that gives Ondo State this advantage. Go find out ursef.
I don't do tribalism, infact I berate Yoruba my tribe a lot cos of their tribalism in the last electio
But then since this is about tribalism let me lecture Ur fooolishness.

want u to check Ondostate resources, And keep shut Ur mouth
nìgga shut the fùck up!

why do u think ibos voted for that failure obi?

Is it not because of tribalism?

Why do u think they chose that useless idiot Gbadebo over competent sanwo-olu?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Show me video or pictures of yorubas chasing igbos away or shut up.
E pain am. You for tell me to show you proofs of ibos complaining about yorubas not allowing them to vote in Lagos. grin
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Putinofrussia: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Dont be a mumu.Even your ancestors came to beg Sanwo Olu and accepted that you Igbos are visitors in Lagos.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Dont be a mumu.Even your ancestors came to beg Sanwo Olu and accepted that you Igbos are visitors in Lagos.
grin
The mumu started a thread and got beaten on it.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Show us proof of gas deposit in Ogun or any yorubaland or shut up.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/05/with-huge-gas-reserves-of-650bcf-lagos-joins-oil-producing-states

grin But we are not ready to despoil our pristine environment. We will rather take from you for now.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Pocca: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
I Ondo is not a Yoruba state. The part of Ondo that has oil are Ijaw, Ishekiri and Urohbo. Ondois made up of many tribes. Yoruba and deceit

PeterObi4Presid:
Lol. See ignorance motivated by tribalism. So you don't know Ondo State has Oil more than EDO, IMO and ABIA State in terms of contribution to crude oil in Nigeria? Lol. Nigerians are so ignorant they don't even know their country.
Only Ondo State minerals can power the whole south west if we had good governance.Ondo state even have the longest coastline for beach, hydropower and even the best for seaport, but people don't know. I won't tell you the local govt that gives Ondo State this advantage. Go find out ursef.
I don't do tribalism, infact I berate Yoruba my tribe a lot cos of their tribalism in the last election
But then since this is about tribalism let me lecture Ur fooolishness.

want u to check Ondostate resources, And keep shut Ur mouth
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pocca:
I Ondo is not a Yoruba state. The part of Ondo that has oil are Ijaw, Ishekiri and Urohbo. Ondois made up of many tribes. Yoruba and deceit

Stop saying nonsense. Ondo is a Yoruba state with minority non-yoruba tribes that already identify with the yorubas. Example is Omoyele Sowore.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by PeterObi4Presid: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pocca:

Are you fooolish or stuppid? Which one?
Are you telling me about my local govt?
Ijaw was accepted in our area Centuries ago, and when their population grew we gave them one local govt. Even my own local govt still has the longest coastline and oil...u people should stop this hate, foooolishness and tribalism.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by PeterObi4Presid: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Stop saying nonsense. Ondo is a Yoruba state with minority non-yoruba tribes that already identify with the yorubas. Example is Omoyele Sowore.
The guy is a big a ignorant fooool. Even Omoyele Sowores tribe is APOI, which is also a Yoruba stock

1 Like

Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by Obaaderemi2: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

The guy is a big a ignorant fooool. Even Omoyele Sowores tribe is APOI, which is also a Yoruba stock
Buroda, are you not a member of the obidient clan?
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by PeterObi4Presid: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
compton11:
nìgga shut the fùck up!

why do u think ibos voted for that failure obi?

Why do u think they chose that useless idiot Gbadebo over competent sanwo-olu?

Is like u want to Maddd. That Ur Agbado stupidity, no carry am reach myself. The Yorubas like me who hated Tinubu with passion and voted against the fraud are the most intelligent of the Yorubas including Afenifere, prof Babalola, Obj, Adebanjo etc,..only foooolish dogs and slaves like u with eternal stuppidity will vote Tinubu whose origin can't be ascertain. Ashiere oponu. Less than a month of voting the fraud ..u are already suffering,yet u can't think with Ur head...idioot
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by PeterObi4Presid: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Buroda, are you not a member of the obidient clan?
Yes?
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by babydioku(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Other people's properties, brown roofs and skulls
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by GreatBoss: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Are you fooolish or stuppid? Which one?
Are you telling me about my local govt?
Ijaw was accepted in our area Centuries ago, and when their population grew we gave them one local govt. Even my own local govt still has the longest coastline and oil...u people should stop this hate, foooolishness and tribalism.

This is pure trash.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by babydioku(f): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
They claim ijaw oil
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
The song was commissioned by the IBB federal military govt to inspire Nigerians not to give up hope after the disaster Buhari had wrecked havoc and summarily kicked out of power.

The song by an artiste named Veno is titled : Nigeria go survive and it details how Nigeria will still survive despite the slump in oil price and unprecedented bunkering of oil at the time.

In her song , Veno highlighted that with or without oil, Nigeria can bounce back by highlighting what each region produces that can sustain the economy going.

In it she highlighted the SW as known for the cash crop Cocoa , the old Bendel for Rubber and Timber the north for Groundnuts and cotton, hide and skins and the East for Palmwine .

Cocoa dey for West Ooo, rubber boku for BenDel Ooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Palm wine dey for East Ooo, timber they for Sepele oooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Groundnutty dey for North Ooo, Ricy dey for Benue Ooo
Nigeria Go Survive.

Hide and Skin e dey Oooo, cotton dey for North ooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.
Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.
Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.

So nah only palmy SE gets to offer.
Re: What Are The Natural Resources In Yoruba Land by compton11(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Is like u want to Maddd. That Ur Agbado stupidity, no carry am reach myself. The Yorubas like me who hated Tinubu with passion and voted against the fraud are the most intelligent of the Yorubas including Afenifere, prof Babalola, Obj, Adebanjo etc,..only foooolish dogs and slaves like u with eternal stuppidity will vote Tinubu whose origin can't be ascertain. Ashiere oponu. Less than a month of voting the fraud ..u are already suffering,yet u can't think with Ur head...idioot
see this dùmbass nìgga!

Obi is a boy and u will cry for 8 years 😭😭😂😂 plus why your ass thought na everybody go vote for that lying machine, ethno-religious bigot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy / PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons / The Awesome Real Face Of Islam As Seen On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.