Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me (391 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / I Think Techgeek12 Has Scammed Me. See How / Help!!! Access Bank Has Scammed Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by popp(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Greetings to you all.

I did transfer a certain sum of money to POS woman for her to give me cash, I did the transfer from an online Bank that does not have a physical Office.

My first attempt was unsuccessful, so I had to do another one, the woman paid me. As I left her spot, I got debited twice the same amount I transferred to her.

The next day, I went to complain to her, She said she saw the second one coming, then she rejected it, NB: She is using "MoniePoint" Point Of Sale.

After much argument, she and her cohorts maintained that she rejected it, while the money did not hit my account, She asked me to get my statement of account of that very day.

I sent mail to the Online Bank and they sent me the statement, it showed that the two times I sent the money it went successful but the woman refused to listen to me.

She was hell-bent that I should get a stamped statement from my Bank, She has seen that it's an Online Bank that there is no way I can get the statement stamped.

Please House, does it mean that when one rejected money sent to "Monie Point" that He or She can not get it from declined transactions.

The money is not big but I am planning instigating litigation against her due to the manners she and her cohorts are displaying attitude to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by oonyeoma50: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by Blackestjunior(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
I have used a Monie point Terminal, when you Reject a transfer it usually get refunded to the sender.
But it now depends on if the woman is actually saying the truth that she rejected the transfer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by garriAndsugar: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is the first time Im hearing someone rejected transfer from entering

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by Zonefree(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
She asked you to provide your statement of account and you did, tell her to provide her statement of account too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by Kenmatt(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please Moderator, can you shift this thread to the "Land of Milk and Honey" so that the Original Poster will get a versatile perspective.
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by ojun50(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rejecting money has how
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by popp(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
ojun50:
Rejecting money has how

She said that as she saw the money coming, she rejected the second one.

The issue now is, if it's rejected, it should feature on a declined transactions, so declined transactions can it be activated and accepted for furtherance transactions?
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by Godswillu(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
You should send a mail to moni point
Inform them of the situation
And put the woman in copy of the mail
And request for the refund
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by popp(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Godswillu:
You should send a mail to moni point
Inform them of the situation
And put the woman in copy of the mail
And request for the refund

Do you have an Email address of Monie Point?
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
ask her to show you HER OWN STATEMENT of that day, showing that she received only one transfer from your account.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by duro4chang(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
This is the first time Im hearing someone rejected transfer from entering
Me too
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
popp:

She said that as she saw the money coming, she rejected the second one.

The issue now is, if it's rejected, it should feature on a declined transactions, so declined transactions can it be activated and accepted for furtherance transactions?
Tell her to print her statement of account and you too request for yr statement from your bank

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by popp(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
ojun50:

Tell her to print her statement of account and you too request for yr statement from your bank

I printed my statement of account and She instead that it must be stamped by my Bank officials, "see level ooh!!!"

Simply because I printed it via an E mail sent to me by my Bank as I requested, NB: It's an Online Bank.
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by popp(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
If not for privacy sake, I would have pasted the statement of the account here.
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by ghettochild(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
She needs to show u her own bank statement
Pls just go there with a soldier..
She will pay u ur money sharp sharp.
I don't know why POS people cannot be honest..
No be people dey see 1milion n return to owner...
Re: Could It Be That The POS Woman Has Scammed Me by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ask to see her own bank account statement for that week.

Some women running POS are fraudsters.

(1) (Reply)

See THREE(3) Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website In 2023 / Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / Naira the Third Worst Devalued Currency in The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.