Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

System Administrator - Urgent Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / System Administrator - Urgent Placement (268 Views)

Lawyers Needed For Urgent Placement / Hmo Officer/ Hospital Administrator - Urgent Vacancy / Very Urgent Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Administrator - Urgent Placement by kehnton(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Full-time || Onsite ||

We are seeking a skilled and experienced System Administrator to join our client's educational institution in Lekki, Lagos. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and possess a BSc in Computer Science.

Responsibilities:
Manage and maintain the organization's computer systems and network infrastructure.
Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software components.
Monitor system performance, identify issues, and implement necessary fixes or upgrades.
Ensure data backup and disaster recovery procedures are in place and functioning effectively.
Collaborate with IT team members to optimize system efficiency and security.
Provide technical support and assistance to users, resolving hardware and software issues.
Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in system administration.

Requirements:
Minimum of 4 years of proven experience as a System Administrator.
Bachelor's degree (BSc) in Computer Science or related field.
Strong knowledge of computer systems, networks, and operating systems.
Proficiency in installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware and software.
Experience with virtualization technologies and cloud platforms is a plus.
Solid problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a dedicated System Administrator with a passion for technology and a desire to contribute to the educational sector, we invite you to apply for this position. Join our team and help us maintain a reliable and efficient IT infrastructure to support our institution's mission.

To apply, visit:
https://jobs.tieconsultingltd.com/index.php/job/system-administrator-immediate-placement/
Re: System Administrator - Urgent Placement by EquitableTech: 5:44am On Jul 14, 2023
I'm a Network Engr but I don't have a BSC in Computer Science.
I'm Cisco Certified (CCNA) and Microsoft Certified (MCSE).
I have 15yrs solid experience as a Systems Engr..

Am I qualified to apply?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. / Job Opportunities / Personal Assistant To The CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.