Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) (965 Views)

PARIS SUMMIT: Photo Of Tinubu Listening in Awe As Ramaphosa Speaks / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Theme: Repositioning the South East as an Emerging Market, Regional Economy, Trade, Industrial and Investment Hub.

16th - 18th Aug. 2023

International Conference Centre, Awka

AKULUO-UNO- The Great Awakening!!!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/296754342918833?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by TemplarLandry: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
cool
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by horsepower102: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Nice one. Letโ€™s continue pushing and ignore the propagandas.

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by orion7: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo kwenu. Ya !!!!!!

Just as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west is sure, So our enemies will watch us rise at each turn . And we will always watch them fold up into darkness in the west !!!! Ya !!!!

13 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by spearman(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Ibos detest their homeland.

No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West

Think about that....
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by Absuchat(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo always in the news
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by orion7: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbo always in the news
we re the best. We know it. We seek no validation from nobody. Haters can hate. We donโ€™t care.

A lion do not concern itself with the opinions of sheeps.

12 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by horsepower102: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Op, were you able to attend the zoom meeting for Onitsha river port? I was very busy yesterday.

If so, what are the updates? Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by orion7: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:
Ibos detest their homeland. No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West
Think about that....
lies. Lies lies. Im from Enugu. Now memtion one ex gov from Enugu that lives outside Enugu . Itโ€™s about time you Yourubas stop your demented lies. Makes yโ€™all look stupid . Im waiting. Mention the name

Sw do you mean ondo, or ijesha. Smelly useless enclaves. The story have moved to abuja . Forget your demented yourba region

15 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by spearman(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2023
orion7:
lies. Lies lies. Im from Enugu. Now memtion one ex gov from Enugu that lives outside Enugu . Itโ€™s about time you Yourubas stop your demented lies. Makes yโ€™all look stupid . Im waiting. Mention the name

No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by kettykings: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

Non of them live in Lagos, they all live in Abuja. Most former south east, south south , north central,
north west and north east governors are in Abuja with their families . This why Abuja is the new hub for politics, business, financial capital etc.

If you have any living in Lagos please mention or call out the person

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by orion7: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
All yourbas ex gov live in abuja.

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by spearman(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
kettykings:

Non of them live in Lagos, they all live in Abuja
And Abuja is South East?
Peter IPOBI lives in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by kettykings: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

And Abuja is South East?

At least Abuja is not south west, south west is history.
Most niger delta, south east, north central, north east and north west former governors are in Abuja.

New banks that came into the business within the last 1 year all have their hq in abuja. Like Signature bank etc.

Lagos is now past tense

9 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by TearsOfHelinues: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Helinues oya

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2023
horsepower102:
Op, were you able to attend the zoom meeting for Onitsha river port? I was very busy today.

Yes I followed the meeting with the major stakeholders, from the meeting, the port is receiving cargos, they are in final stage of making Onitsha Port the port of final destination through Nigeria custom, they also planning to dredge Onitsha Port through PPP agreement, from what NIMA boss said that the agreement between the FG and concessioner that if FG can't dredge the river it can be dredge by the concessioner, so they are involving all the major stakeholders in Southeast, they are all interested especially manufacturing association of Nigeria Southeast branch and clearing agents, Anambra state government also hinted that they finalizing to build rail line from Onitsha Port to major cities in the state including Anambra airport.

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2023
horsepower102:
Op, were you able to attend the zoom meeting for Onitsha river port? I was very busy yesterday.

Open the link and watch the meeting
https://www.facebook.com/mark.c.okoye/videos/1522347545171088/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by christejames(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
kettykings:

Non of them live in Lagos, they all live in Abuja. Most former south east, south south , north central,
north west and north east governors are in Abuja with their families . This why Abuja is the new hub for politics, business, financial capital etc.

If you have any living in Lagos please mention or call out the person

Don't generalize please, because I know Enugu state ex governors live in Enugu...

Nwobodo

Sullivan

Chimaroke

Ugwuanyi (although he is still in Abuja lobbying to be part of this govt).

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by horsepower102: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Yes I followed the meeting with the major stakeholders, from the meeting they said they are in final stage of making Onitsha Port the port of final destination through Nigeria custom, they also planning to dredge Onitsha Port through PPP agreement, from what NIMA boss said that the agreement between the FG and concessioner that if the FG can't dredge that the it can be dredge by the concessioner, so they are involving all the major stakeholders in Southeast, are the are all interested especially especially manufacturing association of Nigeria Southeast and clearing agents, Anambra state government also hinted that they finalizing to build rail line from Onitsha Port to major cities in the state including Anambra airport.

This is wonderful news. I hope things get moving faster. Thanks for the update

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by kettykings: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2023
christejames:

Don't generalize please, because I know Enugu state ex governors live in Enugu...

Nwobodo

Sullivan

Chimaroke

Ugwuanyi (although he is still in Abuja lobbying to be part of this govt).

Jim Nwobodo was my neighbor in Abuja when he was a senator, he doesn't need to stay in Abuja for anything. Chimaraoke as a senator lived in Abuja and shuttles between Abuja and enugu. I have not met Sullivan in a while.

To be quite honest there is nothing Abuja offers in terms of aesthetics that is not in some parts of Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by christejames(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2023
kettykings:

Jim Nwobodo was my neighbor in Abuja when he was a senator, he doesn't need to stay in Abuja for anything. Chimaraoke as a senator lived in Abuja and shuttles between Abuja and enugu. I have not met Sullivan in a while.

To be quite honest there is nothing Abuja offers in terms of aesthetician that is not in some parts of Enugu

Yes that's why I said majority stays in Enugu especially Sullivan

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by Mindlog: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

You now see why skipping your anti-psychotic medications is not good for your well-being?

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by orion7: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

And Abuja is South East?
Peter IPOBI lives in Lagos.
dint just say it. Post the address. Bloody liar

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2023
horsepower102:

grin grin grin submit for mouth

How long did it take Lekki seaport again

Continue with the propaganda
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by PHIPEX(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2023
The South East grows through indigenous economy, that's why the propaganda has little effect

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by horsepower102: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

I hope you know that itโ€™s your federal government that has been slowing down Onitsha port operations through NIWA. Stop talking nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2023
horsepower102:

I hope you know that itโ€™s your federal government that has been slowing down Onitsha port operations through NIWA. Stop talking nonsense.
So they are slowing it down but fast tracking that of Lagos right and what are your leaders doing about it

Let me take a guess, discussing Igbos grin grin ;DD Igbos is the new deal in town grin grin grin
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by horsepower102: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

So they are slowing it down but fast tracking that if Lagos right and what are your leaders doing about it

Let me take a guess, discussing Igbos grin grin ;DD Igbos is the new deal town grin grin grin

I can only explain things to you but I cannot understand it for you. You are on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by successmatters(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2023
This is commendable, south east remains a bige success.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2023
horsepower102:

I can only explain things to you but I cannot understand it for you. You are on your own.
Without the Onitsha seaport on ground, done and dusted, you self don't understand what you are saying undecided so how can the people

You can continue to deceive yaself politically grin grin grin

Government of talkie talkie
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

The port is working the are receiving containers they want to make it port of final destination, go and watch the video nothing like propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

The port is working the are receiving containers they want to make it port of final destination, go and watch the video nothing like propaganda
Dey confuse yaself with grammar grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubuโ€™s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate / Anambra Waste Management Partner Indigenous Firm On Waste Conversion(photos) / Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.