Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria (846 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Vacuous And Offers Nothing New To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
The song was commissioned by the IBB federal military govt to inspire Nigerians not to give up hope after the disaster Buhari had wrecked havoc and summarily kicked out of power.

The song by an artiste named Veno is titled : Nigeria go survive and it details how Nigeria will still survive despite the slump in oil price and unprecedented bunkering of oil at the time.

In her song , Veno highlighted that with or without oil, Nigeria can bounce back by highlighting what each region produces that can sustain the economy going.

In it she highlighted the SW as known for the cash crop Cocoa , the old Bendel for Rubber and Timber the north for Groundnuts and cotton, hide and skins and the East for Palmwine .

Cocoa dey for West Ooo, rubber boku for BenDel Ooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Palm wine dey for East Ooo, timber they for Sepele oooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Groundnutty dey for North Ooo, Ricy dey for Benue Ooo
Nigeria Go Survive.

Hide and Skin e dey Oooo, cotton dey for North ooo
Nigeria Go Survive

Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.
Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.
Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.

So nah only palmie maya SE gets to offer.

6 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by sreamsense: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
That may be the reason Obi continued his major investment in 8 yrs in Beer and may also account for why so many inverted thinkers in alaigbo like kanu and Ekpa who have nothing to contribute to Alaigbo than threat, death and poverty through their shallow way of thinking

14 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by EcoNews: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
OP you are a wicked somebody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin grin grin
Uma too like wahala

3 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
EcoNews:
OP you are a wicked somebody

This thread is a direct response to the Okoro thread demanding to know what SW has to offer Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Flathead8: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wicked boy! Nyaamiiri people are coming for your head grin

6 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by aworatak: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why is this juvenile misleading gullible followers? The Veno’s song i have been listening to since it’s release made no mention of palm wine. When did palm oil dey for East suddenly turn into palm wine? Are you that brainless and daft that you cannot distinguish between palm oil and palm wine? Secondly, the song was released in 1984 during the time of Buhari. It’s obvious this boy is an unintelligent and jobless ethnic bigot.

3 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Flathead8:
Wicked boy! Nyaamiiri people are coming for your head grin

Birds of the same feather...

When others were in school una dey beg for street..

So na only palm wine you fit get from Palm tree?

6 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
aworatak:
Why is this juvenile misleading gullible followers? The Veno’s song i have been listening to since it’s release made no mention of palm wine. When did palm oil dey for East suddenly turn into palm wine? Are you that brainless and daft that you cannot distinguish between palm oil and palm wine? Secondly, the song was released in 1984 during the time of Buhari. It’s obvious this boy is an unintelligent and jobless ethnic bigot.

Palmwine dey for yeast ohh

Biafra go survive

4 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Afamed: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
After they drink their Palmwine to stupor dey begin to shout Biafra or Death

7 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Afamed:
After they drink their Palmwine to stupor dey begin to shout Biafra or Death

This is why a Palm tree was on their currency

Maya things

grin

6 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
The east was known for palm oil and palm wine then. The whites were coming to Nigeria to buy palm oil that time . It was in high demands before crude oil was discovered.

2 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The east was known for palm oil and palm wine then. The whites were coming to Nigeria to buy palm oil that time . It was in high demands before crude oil was discovered.

The song was released in the 80's.
Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by SwissMass: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe this is an eye opener, no wonder the IPOB miscreants and ESN cannibals are ridden with hatred, bitterness and indignation

6 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Oliver14(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Bump
Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Benny90: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2023
cheesy grin Truth be told these folks offer nothing mehn.... only lovers of drugs, fake stuffs and Ashe₩0 would argue with me grin

2 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Couldntfigurean: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Palm oil dey for east

Yourba media and their usual propaganda
Propaganda no dey tire these tinubu people at all

1 Like

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by TimeMachine2: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2023
wetara m mmanya, osiso. grin grin grin
Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2023
If there is one tribe that feed on propaganda like amala,oboy I give it to Yoruba people

I still went to listen to the song now on YouTube and it’s said palm oil,but this one is saying palm wine here

Incase you all don’t know palm is the biggest export of the Malaysia and the palm were taken from present day Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by GeneralPula: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Goodday90:
If there is one tribe that feed on propaganda like amala,oboy I give it to Yoruba people

I still went to listen to the song now on YouTube and it’s said palm oil,but this one is saying palm wine here

Incase you all don’t know palm is the biggest export of the Malaysia and the palm were taken from present day Enugu state
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Goodday90:

Sharap.

There were wild palms growing in the Niger Delta.

The British encouraged palm oil cultivation in cursed Heeboland to bring in stability and order and for this reason the same British allowed slavery to continue up till 1951!

Why are there no mega palm plantations in the SE but only found in the Niger Delta ?

Liar.
Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Sharap.

There were wild palms growing in the Niger Delta.

The British encouraged palm oil cultivation in cursed Heeboland to bring in stability and order and for this reason the same British allowed slavery to continue up till 1951!

Why are there no mega palm plantations in the SE but only found in the Niger Delta ?

Liar.

Devil is said to be the king of all liars
Your progenitor fell head first from hell,so I am not suprised that his descendants feed on lie and propaganda

When you catch a Yoruba Muslim,they shift the goal post,it’s no longer palm wine now it’s the British that brought plan to the east

Next,you will say your demented dad brought light to the world
slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

grin
if that helps your dad achieve erection,then just believe it

I no hold you

Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Goodday90:
I

Why is the yeast no longer leading in Palm cultivation
in Nigeria as you claim ?

The yeast is known for palm wine and not palm oil .
Re: This Old Classic Hit Proves SE Offers Nothing To Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why is the yeast no longer leading in Palm cultivation
in Nigeria as you claim ?

The yeast is known for palm wine and not palm oil .

Why is the west no longer leading in cocoa cultivation,why is it Ivory Coast
Why is the north no longer leading in groundnut cultivation,now it’s the Gambia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba By Himself During One-to-One Discussion Session in India / Peacepro Calls For Naming Of Nigeria's 6 Geo-political Zones / Atiku Commends David Hundeyin At Press Conference (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.