Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

SW Has High Igr But No Mansions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Has High Igr But No Mansions (1444 Views)

Fact Check ( Did Sw Has The Highest Lithium Deposit As They Said ) / Lithium: The SW Has The Largest Lithium Deposits In Nigeria / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Ibadanpikin: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
South west has the highest igr in Nigeria,but their remote villages and towns look like a 16th century pit toilets with mud and brown roofs houses everywhere,while SE has the lowest igr but its villages have many mansions.Pls my brothers what is the cause of all this differences.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by EmeeNaka: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Ibadanpikin: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Please, stop this nonsense
Nonsense gbuo gi there.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Warl0ck: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Who dash brown roofs mansion?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by delpee(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by RAND250: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
How many mansion or skyscraper do you see in America

Availability of land

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Saltinny: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
South west has the highest igr in Nigeria,but their remote villages and towns look like a 16th century pit toilets with mud and brown roofs houses everywhere,while SE has the lowest igr but its villages have many mansions.Pls my brothers what is the cause of all this differences.

That’s what we call Audio Igr, they need to start working hard, very poor people

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Saltinny: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
delpee:
Ignorance is a disease.

Yoruba like Owambe party especially the ones with presence of Pasuma, Osupa Saidi, Barrister the fuji master, atta we we and Waisiu Ayinde and baba tosibe 🀣🀣.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by marlow1962(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
RAND250:
How many mansion or skyscraper do you see in America

You mean am?
Please don't ever say this thing in public, make you no go disgrace yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by crossfm: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Baseless thread to cause division amongst the various tribe's in Nigeria.

Don't know the joy one derives from fermenting trouble.

It's naivety that will make anyone measure development based on structures alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by DevilsEqual(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saltinny:

That’s what we call Audio Igr, they need to start working hard, very poor people

You call stats by NBS and statisense " Audio IGR"?

Sometimes i wonder why those educated Yorubas bother to engage you, most of u sound so unlearned and illogical cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant engage anyone here...i only take on intelligent trolls not all these

3 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by 001Lagos: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Only Lagos generate high revenue . Other south west states aren't generating shiit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by SwissMass: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land crushed Peter girigory Obi during election, his people thinking their messiah and saviour will win are devastated, bereaved and grieving. 😝😝😝😝😝😝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by hedonido: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
There's a difference between Lagos and SW. When you say SW has the highest IGR, are you referring to Osun State or Ekiti or Oyo, or where exactly?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by mrvitalis(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I think it's because average Yoruba is only concern about himself. He doesn't bother about relatives back home in the video . The way TINUBU forgot his village and became Lagos indigene
That's the truth as an Igbo man if you have money and haven't helped people become as rich as you are no body would ever respect you

Once u are Rich as an Igbo man many people's problem become your problem Instantly

Reason we have many middle class

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by veraponpo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Igboland is very small with small landmass of the size of Oyo State. Igbo people therefore are trying to maximize the land. On the contrary, Yoruba people have the land and can decide to use it as they like.

Another factor is the value and culture of the two tribes. While an average Igbo person cares about money at all costs as evident in the number of Igbo people being arrested daily from Indonesia to India, America, etc., an average Yoruba person is satisfied with the little he has (note that this does not mean there are no criminals in the Southwest).

So, a drug baron can build a big mansion while a salary earner will build a small house. The last time I checked, drug money does not represent a regular earning.

Finally, an average successful Igbo man does not live in Igbo land. He makes money outside Igbo land eg in the Southwest or outside Nigeria and build houses in the village. The very reason why the population of the people living in the East is the least in Nigeria. So, this is a template that any other tribe can copy but it has its negative effect. For example, poor IGR, poor economy, it turns the cities to Ghost cities, poor investments, poor political relevance, etc. This is the reason why anybody can win an election in Nigeria without thinking about the Southeast.

That's the bitter truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by sreamsense: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Yes, it happens for two reasons:
1. They don't carry drugs or fake product s or carry out baby factory illegal businesses that can make them have that kind of money, they are satisfied with little they get from their hardwork without competing negatively with other tribes
2. Their lands are so big that all mansions you are boasting off in alaigbo can only fill one or two local government in Oyo state for example. So, it is difficult to notice big mansions exist, but the ones that are there are big enough to generate largest IGR for the country of which you are parasite benefiting from them directly and indirectly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
nwewi

2 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
onitsha like a war torn zone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Enugu,shot taken from chopper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
ekwulobia

2 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
owerri

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Anambra1stS0n: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Most indebted region still covered by slums

2 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
onitsha

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Anambra1stS0n: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:

onitsha
Watch video not edited photos grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs

2 Likes

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Anambra1stS0n: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Anambra1stS0n: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: SW Has High Igr But No Mansions by Anambra1stS0n: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many CRIMES Of the Sultan Of Sokoto. / Real Reason Okupe Dumped Labour Party Emerges / Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.