Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) (49689 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by mayorelum(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is she olosho
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
SHE PROBABLY WENT FOR WEEKEND SPECIAL

WE HIGH FLIERS KNOW HOW THE GAME GOES

SHE RUSHED TO MEETUP WITH A CLIENT WHO TOOK HER FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY

SHE WILL RETURN ON SUNDAY

I CAN BET YOU A MILLION NAIRA THAT ON SUNDAY THIS IS HOW THE SCENARIO WILL PLAY OUT.......HER FAMILY WILL ANNOUNCE THAT SHE HAS BEEN FOUND AND THEY WON'T TELL US THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED TO HER DISAPPEARANCE OR HOW SHE WAS FOUND THEN THEY WILL GO ON TO TELL US THAT THEY NEED PRIVACY AND WE MUST RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by RecentHistory: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Are You Really Referring GLOBAL LTD COMPANY, To Be Acting Childish?

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?

This guy, you must be a comedian. grin

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Lonestar124: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Ara agbala Global limited company grin grin

I pray she come back home safely, the days are perilous, we should be careful of our whereabouts and also take rational risks...
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Fcwilly: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is not the better picture for missing person, I pray for her safety
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by RecentHistory: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423524:

Go And Check About Global LTD

Money wey you suppose bring make we take am drink beer, you carry am go register company.

No be so o

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
madscientist88:
this is sad,but tbh of all the pictures in this world this is the picture a family member would put up for a missing family member?who would take this seriously? or is this the only modest picture of her?
that could b her most reasonable picture

They know if they post other pictures people won’t take them serious cos it will ooze olosho vibe

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hook-up tinz!

Pls don't quote me wit squabbles!
Am trying to make d list of 18million Nigerians dat will collect 8k per monf obubuyeye somtin!
cool

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Godsongang: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
She do hook up go, come back for morning not quite long another client call her. Hmmm I hope say never use this one. Lord have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Konjiboii: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another one bites the dust.

Hookup aka ashewo gone wrong.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Zuckembego: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
I pray she's found unharmed.

A realtor should only meet a customer in the office for safety purposes.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jeromestarks: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Not a working class girl of that age. She doesn't need to lie to anyone to go out to collect whatever rubbish u think she is collecting.
28 and unmarried.
She has more reasons to lie.
(Lie to appear faithful. Lie to keep one mumu interested. Lie cus she's told one guy "no sex before marriage" while visiting her kidnapper for hot sex. Lie lie lie. This gender never outgrew lies. The earlier you know this, the better for you).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Mathain19(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
This idea of someone leaving home without telling anybody were he or she is going to is really bad ooooo
How can we trace this one now en..........?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jeromestarks: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mathain19:
This idea of someone leaving home without telling anybody were he or she is going to is really bad ooooo
How can we trace this one now en..........?
May she not be found.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by bluecircle470: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423524:

Go And Check About Global LTD

Oga you dey take style do advert joor… go sit down somewhere

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by HeartlessMan: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peachy14:
What's so special about Global LTD

Will you shut up dia before I wicked you!

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by gosmoney(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Una never ready to fine her show us d makeupless of her face una dey show us fake face

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by gabbasin: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
I hope it's not her sha, I just read somewhere that a 28 years old lady was found dead in a hotel room.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Wkaay(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
You will be found alive in Jesus name
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Tradepunter2: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerians should be wise.... There are means and ways of reaching people..... All is needed is permission to be part of the program.... A software keeps necessary components on even when off..... It identifies every mobile within vicinity.... As long a device in vicinity it gets picked up....

I pray she should be found..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Angrygoat: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ode. I spoke facts. Fool
marvellous2222:
when I checked your file in the hospital I discovered that you're mental disorder, which is affecting your existence on earth, sorry it's time I referred you back to psychiatric hospital for better treatment and observation
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by samplebrown: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
She don fall for ayahoo boy trap
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]she might be on hustling spree, exercise patience she will return[color=#770077]
post=124423104:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/family-declare-28-year-old-obianuju-emmanuella-anyaibe-missing.html#:~:text=A%2028%2Dyear%2Dold%20realtor,phone%20has%20since%20been%20unreachable.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by saveman91(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Something tell me that the lady is with her boss no too reason am she will be back tommorrow mark my word
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Warl0ck:
she no enter Ogun nah
Ode! Try dey get sense, even if you no need am.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
She look like someone who will do anything when she hear good money.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
I pray she be found alive o! Yahoo boys are no longer smiling o! They come in disguise as clients and all! God pls keep her safe wherever she is o!
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Abemy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
What sort of client was she going to see?

Did anyone cared to find out?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmm... I hope she's safe wherever she is. All the female realtors should be very careful out there.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
When she's found now they won't tell us where she was found as usual. Yeye people.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Badgers14: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Sue him on what grounds??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.