Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) (49710 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Confirm4real(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rushing out to meet a client without telling anyone in the house the particular place, who does that in this present time of insecurity in Nigeria

Hope it's not kidnapping issue BUT I don't trust girls of nowadays...
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Badgers14: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
All this missing people here and there but there are technologies out there, easily accessible to help solve these cases..

What happened to reaching out to her phone company to identify where last her phone pinged and narrow the search..

The phone company can check her last call, last text so give law enforcement some directions..

Why are this things that hard to do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423104:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/family-declare-28-year-old-obianuju-emmanuella-anyaibe-missing.html#:~:text=A%2028%2Dyear%2Dold%20realtor,phone%20has%20since%20been%20unreachable.

Yanshing clients are dangerous
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Badgers14:
All this missing people here and there but there are technologies out there, easily accessible to help solve these cases..

What happened to reaching out to her phone company to identify where last her phone pinged and narrow the search..

The phone company can check her last call, last text so give law enforcement some directions..

Why are this things that hard to do??

Have you ever tried doing it?

You will find out that the process involved is not so simple & straightforward.

There are some bureaucratic papers and conditions that must be fulfilled by the law to make sure that the phone companies are not making the situation worse by exposing the victim's information.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by zagorakis(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
What sort of business does she do?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Client with this kind lap? What job does she do?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Badgers14: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
bluefilm:

Have you ever tried doing it?

You will find out that the process involved is not so simple & straightforward.

There are some bureaucratic papers and conditions that must be fulfilled by the law to make sure that the phone companies are not making the situation worse by exposing the victim's information.

This is a law enforcement request and not individual request.

Usually law enforcement are giving easier process to follow..
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by unscripted(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Are You Really Referring GLOBAL LTD COMPANY, To Be Acting Childish?

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?
oga shut up and post a raw picture that can help the lady

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by hush15: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423104:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/family-declare-28-year-old-obianuju-emmanuella-anyaibe-missing.html#:~:text=A%2028%2Dyear%2Dold%20realtor,phone%20has%20since%20been%20unreachable.

Why should she just drop her bag and hop away without giving proper info on where she is going and who is meeting. Nigeria has gone beyond strolling around haphazardly. Those on Uber sef dey track, not to mention Okada.

People don't learn, especially women and eventually make irreversible mistakes. I hope she comes back complete and please, no matter the rush, always say where you Goin and who where possible. Today's Nigeria is not smiling for whatever reason.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ViktorCash: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
embarassedI hope it’s not in one of those “O” states,if not “Otilo”. Pray her skull is safe
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Ameduedwin: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author= post=124423365]

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?[/quoted] Mr Man short up and try to understand what this Guy is saying
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423104:

Na Olosho this one go be. Yahoo boys don use am.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Shantyken(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Girls are always difficult to identify with makeup on them @.
With natural pictures she can easily identify
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423118:
Please Have You Find This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News
Are you asking me?

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Anytask01: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423524:

Go And Check About Global LTD

Go and sit down my friend. Someone is correcting you and you are here saying rubbish. I no blame you. Na Nairaland modes that keep pushing your nonsense stories to front page and the people that click on your links I blame.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
You need help, yet you couldn't state her location. Doing that might help in a way. May she be find alive and healthy in Jesus name.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by madscientist88(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
that could b her most reasonable picture

They know if they post other pictures people won’t take them serious cos it will ooze olosho vibe
you have a point,i hope they find her alive.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anytask01:

Go and sit down my friend. Someone is correcting you and you are here saying rubbish. I no blame you. Na Nairaland modes that keep pushing your nonsense stories to front page and the people that click on your links I blame.

Is Like You Are So Jealous Of
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Confirm4real:
Rushing out to meet a client without telling anyone in the house the particular place, who does that in this present time of insecurity in Nigeria

Hope it's not kidnapping issue BUT I don't trust girls of nowadays...

I wonder o

Unknown client has now landed her in an unknown place.

Moral lesson: never you leave your home without telling anyone where you are headed or whom you are going to meet.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Taigaban: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Arrest the boyfriend she will come out sharp sharp.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Khallicopyro: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... She'll return safe. Fine girls no dey miss. She's on her missionary journey.

What do you mean by "missionary journey" She be John the Baptist now abi Paul
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by GiZcorp: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry o, but what kind of "client" would she be seeing that she can't go with her office attire... She's a reactor or the oza the room client she has gone to see? pray she'd remember the road that'll lead her home.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by todugo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
All these ritualist are now looks for head for money making for upcoming festivities . People should be security concousious o.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Khallicopyro:

What do you mean by "missionary journey" She be John the Baptist now abi Paul
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Be calming!.. I know say.. She be your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Charly68: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
May God preserve this pretty soul from the hands of the wicked client in Jesus name. Things are happening these days ..friend suddenly develop to killers and wasters of destinies .. God have mercy oo
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
O ti boko lo, if you know, you know
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Mathain19(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
God abeg oooo<
jeromestarks:

May she not be found.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Prosik(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
May she be recovered hale and heart o!
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Wait until you get married and I’ll confirm if you will drop all your location to your wife. grin

I sure will… cool
Got nothing to hide.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by richkal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
May God Almighty bring her back home.

Please engage the uses of social media and radios to announce this missing person.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by DrDunamis(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423104:

In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray that she's safe and her life is preserved wherever she is, as the Spirit of God reveals her whereabouts to you and the relevant authorities, Amen.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by nosa2ekundayo: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2023
post=124423365:

U,Ur company ,the owner, the manager and the wife et Al, dey so very childish!
Person de give vital points on recovering the missing geh u de here de zwooor...Ogun fire u there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.