Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) (49693 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Houseontherock1: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2023
She's probably still with the client

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Boss Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Pat081: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2023
You are talking sense do not mind him
OgbeniOja1:
That this pic isn't realistic. It's with make up. Someone missing after 24hrw would be without make up. Learn and stop picking offence I pray she is found hale and hearty. Learn and stop being childish

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by DyingFetus: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2023
She went to see man and get dick appointment
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Which Client?
Why didn't she give the details of the Client before leaving?
Is the Client official or personal? undecided

Here is why one thing I never ever do is lie about my location and whereabouts.

Anywhere I am, or going, I make sure at least, 7 people are aware.
When I'm called or asked about my location, I give the exact location and next location. Because who knows? Only GOD protects one in this country.

Never hide your whereabouts or lie about your location. It might be a smart game buy it's actually a risky move.
If anything happens, let people know where to comb in search of you, please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Are You Really Referring GLOBAL LTD COMPANY, To Be Acting Childish?

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?

He be like na mumu dey behind this handle or you just wan catch cruise. What that guy is saying makes sense. That picture is too synthetic. Post a picture of her without makeups and filter so she can be easily recognized. Simple

6 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by DKM123: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2023
Post a front pic without filter. This is a side picture.
May she be found alive. A working lady whose sin is overworking.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by sukar886: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Yahoo boys don collect this one

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Pat081: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2023
She will come back home when her boyfriend or big daddy is done with her just give her time
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by seetomorrow: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Shut u.p and listen to his advice if actually you need help, rarher than looking for avenue to attack him. Can't you see her eyes might be on contact lens and a better pics will help more.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
She will cum back home, by his grace, she will cum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by NewDea4: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na wetin she dey sell? e come be like the family sef dey shame to go into detail of the 'service' wey she go render to the 'client'

I suspect she's a 'massage therapist'

Edited: She's a realtor. Ladies have to be real careful these days...I pray she comes back alive
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Warl0ck: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
I pray she’s found alive and complete
she no enter Ogun nah
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by juman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Only ladies get missing.
Nah wa.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

You are a joke!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by exsodus: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
She's been found and is ok
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Galaxyss(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Realtor

Pray she returns safe.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Johans2023: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why always female?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na hotel she dey.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Chibuzoripob: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
sad she’ll return back home. But we knw una nor go tell us the full gist when she return

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Mayhem1: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peachy14:
She will be safe. But which State was she last seen?
Ogun shocked
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Cantonese: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
She's collecting diick. When she's done, she will go home.

Once a girl is missing in Nigeria, please do not stress yourself by looking for her. Either she's collecting diick or she by greed placed herself in the hands of yahoo boys who will use her for rituals.

Just so if the females in your house get missing, do not bother looking for them. Surely they must be collecting dicks too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by seborrhic: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
How can any normal person go out without informing anyone where u are going to.
Even if as a woman you are going to meet a man in a hotel or you are going to an ashawo joint as a guy,there must be someone you can confide such things to,so that if unfortunately anything happens there would be someone that can say where you went and the search starts from there.
Someone would just leave the house to go somewhere and no one is aware!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Such a beautiful lady...
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Are you sure that she's not on dickation
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Inobeyourmate: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omo! This kind cases ehn, e dey get as e dey be oh, her phone data analysis go epp in this kind situation, the so called client should be traced and questioned, I am sure the person has something to do with this βœŒοΈπŸ’―
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why not state the address she was found last.... I pray she's safe.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by nedekid: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
May Almighty protect her and return her safe to her family.
In this situation, her call history will be quite useful.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ChikaSunday(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423104:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/family-declare-28-year-old-obianuju-emmanuella-anyaibe-missing.html#:~:text=A%2028%2Dyear%2Dold%20realtor,phone%20has%20since%20been%20unreachable.

A client? Which client ? What are his names or any possible identity?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I love your sense of humor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I pray she is found safe and sound
yea
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Macdeey: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Check the Boyfriend's house 🏠🏑🏠

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.