Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) (1164 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Kingsley34: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gPCfzSd9vo?t=17

A house girl has been caught after poisoning her employer's family's food with hypo bleach.

The yet-to-be-identified young girl had been lacing the meal of the family with the potent bleach apparently to cause harm to the family.
A video online captures the moment she was being asked to taste one of the meal she had added the bleach to.

Upon interrogation by the members of the family who had found out her actions and threatened to have her arrested, she confessed to using adding hypo to their meal.
In the video shared online, the house girl could be seen holding up the sachet of hypo bleach she had been lacing the food with.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique
Fp

1 Share

Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by dawnomike(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Evil is in the heart of so many

1 Like

Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Otundaola: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na wa o
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by izonborn098(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fish brain gender and evil tueeeh,
Na so one fish brain after swallowing my sp*rm say she want to warm my food for me , i just told her to carry her disguesting body from my kitchen, i don't trust anything call woman because those people and evil be like 1and2.
Believe that gender at ur own peril'''
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Evil is in the heart of so many

It's really bad and condemnable. Again some families especially women can really be very wicked and mean to their house help. This is just one of the manifestation.

We all have to be careful the way we treat house maids or helps in our homes. Women can really be wicked towards them pushing these kind of evil attitude. If you can't stay with your house help. If her attitude is too much to bear, please discharge her immidiately.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by 001Lagos: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Old news

Happened about 2yrs ago
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Nchoje34(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Most times the supposed guardian of this girl may have instigated the girl to embark on such on a cruel act.
I am 100% certain that if the girl is treated well,she won't contemplate such thought in the first place.
Do good so that good thing will come your way.
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by God1000(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Very bad, they must have maltreated her badly, that's the only thing that will warrant such evildoers act.

I don't know why some people maltreat their domestic staff, be kind to your driver, house girl and security guard.

Just do everything for yourself if you don't need their services.
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Kingsley34: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
The girl to have harbour such goes to show you that she is mentally unstable.. what will she obviously benefit from such preposterous act.
Something she will later regret in few months time.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique
Fp
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Nchoje34(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
Very bad, they must have maltreated her badly, that's the only thing that can warrant such evil act.

I don't know why some people maltreat their domestic staff, be kind to your driver, house girl and security guard.

That girl doesn't look like who is been maltreat
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by God1000(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nchoje34:

That girl doesn't look like who is been maltreat
please have another look again, she obviously doesn't look healthy.

But that doesn't justify what she did
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na wa.....

Abeg make i sit this one out
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
please have another look again, she obviously doesn't look healthy.

But that doesn't justify what she did

Shatap abeg..

Na fat be healthy...Person wey wear gold

Dey play
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by DyingFetus: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Release that girl

She is innocent

Blame the madam always mistreating the poor house girl
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Aboks(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
na wa o
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by seborrhic: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
So all the while they claim she has been lacing their food with hypo,they didn't perceive the odd taste of the food?
Even a mad,hungry man would not been able to eat a hypo laced food aside from being in serious health crisis if his food is laced with hypo.
Rubbish tale.
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Almaigaa: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another Mmesoma. She is also from Anambra State grin
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nchoje34:
Most times the supposed guardian of this girl may have instigated the girl to embark on such on a cruel act.
I am 100% certain that if the girl is treated well,she won't contemplate such thought in the first place.
Do good so that good thing will come your way.

That's not always true from my personal experience over the years. Treating people well in this era guarantees nothing though, I would rather do so knowing that we reap as we sow.

Some hearts are desperately wicked. Envy, external influence and greed turns otherwise gentle girls to monsters.
Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Boogyman557: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Holly Gram cool

This is bad...

If u are been maltreated y not leave the JOB instead of trying to take someone's life...

If I bring out my old KALA now, them go talk say I don start again!

People should be watchful of the type of house help de employ...

make u no go employ OGBANJE come think say na HUMAN BEING u kip for house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by Lacox: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wow women are Equal SCUM too grin

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House Girl Caught After Reportedly Poisoning Family's Food (video,pix) by illicit(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
She must be very stupid

A good poison is odourless and tasteless

(1) (Reply)

APC to Tribunal: It Wasn't Tinubu That Forfeited Money In The U.S / Kwankwaso Don Go Tell Tinubu Everything Wey Atiku Tell Am / Emefiele: Heavens Won't Fall If Tinubu Arrests Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.