Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? (247 Views)

"IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by jmoore(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have always been against Nnamdi Kanu since he started his movement and my opposition won't change.

This is the second time he has been arrested. If he is freed, will he repent? Or start another dangerous season? Has he learned any lessons?

I believe that the government aided his escape as they made us to believe. They let him out of the country after the first arrest, thinking he may repent from violence. But he didn't change.

In a country where some militants, terrorists have been given ammesty, it is not shocking that some want Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by sleek214(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
He will not repent
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by AustineE1: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Repent of what exactly?is it the right to self determination as enshrined in the united nations charter.
The only people breaking the law here and are to repent of their sins,is the Nigerian govt that has held a man that has been discharged and granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction.

5 Likes

Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by Kossyso: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Repent from what? He will be adviced to change strategy but the agitation remains till Nigeria decides to stop the marginalization, give all citizens equal playing ground, distribute dividends of democracy equally, or allow Biafrans to go their separate ways. You can't beat a child and still tell the child how to cry.

2 Likes

Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by duro4chang(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
He will not
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Has TINUBU stop using white powder?

3 Likes

Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by accordadoga26(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Even if Obi of Onitsha kisses Ashiwaju's feet, Nnamdi Kanu will never be released.

Igbos can do their worst.
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
jmoore:
I have always been against Nnamdi Kanu since he started his movement and my opposition won't change.

This is the second time he has been arrested. If he is freed, will he repent? Or start another dangerous season? Has he learned any lessons?

I believe that the government aided his escape as they made us to believe. They let him out of the country after the first arrest, thinking he may repent from violence. But he didn't change.

In a country where some militants, terrorists have been given ammesty, it is not shocking that some want Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Repent from what exactly? is kanu the problem of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by BabaRamota1980: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Una dey get your hopes high unnecessarily.

Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out alive. What will the reason be for his release? That his people begged for his pardon?

He committed too many atrocities to be pardoned. He was pardoned twice, he bleeped it up. This time he will die.
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by Aboks(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
em don tire to chop DSS watery beans ni
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by Lovelive: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
And that will bring to your table.

accordadoga26:
Even if Obi of Onitsha kisses Ashiwaju's feet, Nnamdi Kanu will never be released.

Igbos can do their worst.
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by Lovelive: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
You don't even know your right.

So unfortunate !

jmoore:

Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by gidgiddy: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
jmoore:

Of course your position wont change, unity beggars want to keep their long failed British colonial project called Nigeria forever

Theres nothing for Nnamdi Kanu to repent of, the courts of Nigeria have already discharged and freed him. Your federal government are only using the Supreme court for delay tactics
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by jmoore(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Of course your position wont change, unity beggars want to keep their long failed British colonial project called Nigeria forever

Theres nothing for Nnamdi Kanu to repent of, the courts of Nigeria have already discharged and freed him. Your federal government are only using the Supreme court for delay tactics

No erection beggar don drop comment.
Re: If They Free Nnamdi Kanu, Will He Repent? by hegelian: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
jmoore:

repent from what exactly?? you mean repent from asking for seccession? or repent from asking for freedom?? i really wanna know what repentance you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: FG Confirms 9,000 Filling Stations Fit For Autogas Co-location / So It Is True That We Are Going To Miss This Man. BUHARI We Miss You (photo) / The Slogan Apc Supporters Now Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.