Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Studying In Finland �� - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland �� (1008 Views)

My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Finland �� by Teeme001: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please how much do I need if I want to study in Finland and what are the requirements for studying in Finnish universities
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Papilagreen: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
I really can't tell but from what I know Finland doesn't need school fees as it in part of the EU countries where education is free all in respective of where you from. School fees is free and if you lucky you get some scholarships from the school additional free money in your pocket... So in summary, it depends on the school you going and the part of Finland you will be going reason is because expenses differs in different state in Finland. But if you do you research well you will be surprised how much you will save..

Back then before I left Nigeria for America I was thinking you need to have minimum of 9 to 10 million lol but for my case it was way less because I had the right connection and information to do it the right way so bro all you need is proper information and you will be surprised how far you can go with that info

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland �� by Teeme001: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ty so much bro I really appreciate your response. Pls help with all the information you have because I’m new to this and i don’t have much but I believe if I gather enough information it can still work out. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Xpol: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Papilagreen:
I really can't tell but from what I know Finland doesn't need school fees as it in part of the EU countries where education is free all in respective of where you from. School fees is free and if you lucky you get some scholarships from the school additional free money in your pocket... So in summary, it depends on the school you going and the part of Finland you will be going reason is because expenses differs in different state in Finland. But if you do you research well you will be surprised how much you will save..

Back then before I left Nigeria for America I was thinking you need to have minimum of 9 to 10 million lol but for my case it was way less because I had the right connection and information to do it the right way so bro all you need is proper information and you will be surprised how far you can go with that info
Finland is not tuition free anymore. This is outdated info. The Op is a Nigerian and he must pay tuition fees if he wishes to study in Finland unless he's lucky to get 100% scholarship. Op you can go through Finland thread and get more info if you can't get what you want here.
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Papilagreen: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Xpol:
Finland is not tuition free anymore. This is outdated info.
Oh okay thanks for letting me know now I know..
Re: Studying In Finland �� by pansophist(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Finland is not free anymore. Unless you fall under some category of persons (e.g, refugees, family of EU/Finnish citizens, workers etc), which most Nigerians do not fall under.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland �� by Teeme001: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Papilagreen:

Oh okay thanks for letting me know now I know..

I only have like 3m idk if it can get me there with study visa and pls what are the schools requirements. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Papilagreen: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Teeme001:

I only have like 3m idk if it can get me there with study visa and pls what are the schools requirements. Thanks
Bro like I said earlier, I have little or no much idea on how to go out procuring a Finland visa I hope you find enough info and assistance on how to go about it.
However, if it was to be either USA or Canada I can assist you with info on the best way to go infact the person who helped me with my process I can refer you to him and funny enough getting an America study visa don't have to cost millions lol
Re: Studying In Finland �� by biggal: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2023
What are you not saying.
Biko direct me. All we are after is getting out of here with the lil resource we have saved. Please save us

Papilagreen:

Bro like I said earlier, I have little or no much idea on how to go out procuring a Finland visa I hope you find enough info and assistance on how to go about it.
However, if it was to be either USA or Canada I can assist you with info on the best way to go infact the person who helped me with my process I can refer you to him and funny enough getting an America study visa don't have to cost millions lol

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland �� by Papilagreen: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol you are funny I like your spirit. So yeah dm me make we reason wella I might be able to point you to the right direction

[quote author=biggal post=124468420]What are you not saying.
Biko direct me. All we are after is getting out of here with the lil resource we have saved. Please save us
quote]
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Teeme001: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Papilagreen:

Lol you are funny I like your spirit. So yeah dm me make we reason wella I might be able to point you to the right direction

Bro pls drop all the informations you have for us here
Re: Studying In Finland �� by Papilagreen: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okay bro now please tell me what info you need to be exact because the process na long one

Teeme001:

Bro pls drop all the informations you have for us here

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Travel To Isreal? / Your Virtual Visa Cards / British Born In Need Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.