Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Impunity From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impunity From The North (328 Views)

15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad / US Blames Killings In Nigeria On Reign Of Impunity / Buhari’s “vacation” Ploy To Inflict Impunity On NASS, Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impunity From The North by cornelin(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GBPUWeGcE

Can you imagine such impunity! Such audacity! A terrorist group that has continued unabated despite efforts from the Nigerian Military formation the destruction of lives and properties, displacement of indigenous people from their homes and farmlands and a group have the boldness to publicly negotiate their demands and give ultimatums?

This is the height of it! I can't take it any longer. What?

If this was to be from IPOB or the Oduduwa Nation, I am sure by now, the group would have been arrested for trying to make the federal government negotiate with terrorists and Bandits.

Take a look on the expository video
Re: Impunity From The North by helinues: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Allow those few cowards to be demanding for what they can never have.

Na bullets they will all take in exchange
Re: Impunity From The North by Curious345: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2023
The Fulani are the slave masters of the Yoruba . Tinubu would acceed to their demand . He knows he can never win
Re: Impunity From The North by cornelin(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2023
This people will come out and make some statement that us capable of causing disunity in the country and everywhere is calm as if nothing happened.
Let a southerner come out and boldly negotiating for terrorists and see the army roll out their tanks.
We remember the case of Sheik Gumi

(1) (Reply)

SEUN OSEWA : My Renewed Hope Is Gone ! / Zainab M. Musawa: The Hidden Treasure / I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.