Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

South South And South East Are Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And South East Are Brothers (1627 Views)

North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy / Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Why are the SW trying so bad to create a bad blood between the SS and the SE?

Whether they accept it or not, SS and SE are brothers. i wondered how they want us to quickly forget how the SW insulted and abused the entire SS in 2015 election, and how the SE stood solidly behind us while they in the SW betrayed the entire South to aligned with the North.
These people really think we in the SS are fools. this same people called GEJ omo-igbo in 2015, but now trying to disassociate us from the same omo-igbo just to suit their interest and propaganda.
we may decide to smile and laugh with you for the sake of peace, but we will never forget and we know where we belong.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Whatever agreement expired in the last Senate president election. The SE people didn't only reject Akpabio, they campaigned against him. It's all glaring on Nigeria cyberspace

SE is now politically homeless as the last bus left

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by ba7man(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Now this is the real Unity begging.

You can hardly find a South South individual making such statements claiming alliance with the southeast.

Rather, it's the southeast folks that hide behind south south names to try to deceive people of the non existing unity.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by successmatters(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2023
South west and fulani are brothers

Ask Kwara people grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Whatever agreement expired in the last Senate president election. The SE people didn't only reject Akpabio, they campaigned against him. It's all glaring on Nigeria cyberspace

lolz
the propaganda and lies continue

is on record that SE senators abandoned orji kalu to follow APC arrangement.

are u saying DAVE UMAHI campaigned against akpabio?

all these lies wont fly guy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
the propaganda and lies continue

is on record that SE senators abandoned orji kalu to follow APC arrangement.

are u saying DAVE UMAHI campaigned against akpabio?

all these lies wont fly guy

Who did Kalu support?

Gov Dave and the likes of Nnamani have been playing matured politics, so they are exceptional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2023
ba7man:

You can hardly find a South South individual making such statements claiming alliance with the southeast.

Rather, it's the southeast folks that hide behind south south names to try to deceive people of the non existing unity.

eyah grin grin

the post is actually made by an edo person

maybe Oredo is a place in anambra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by 001Lagos: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Yet, it took Bola Tinubu rigging to defeat Peter Obi in the presidential election

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by ecolime(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2023
What is this obsession with people of SW on Nairaland of late? Because Tinubu is the President?

Politicians don enter office, all of them don dey chop National cake and have forgotten about tribes and religion until 2027. They are all currently united in looting the treasury.

You their abandoned followers and willing tools need to grow up and get a life.

Low life fools

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Ikaeniyan0: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

Whether they accept it or not, SS and SE are brothers. i wondered how they want us to quickly forget how the SW insulted and abused the entire SS in 2015 election, and how the SE stood solidly behind us while they in the SW betrayed the entire South to aligned with the North.
These people really think we in the SS are fools. this same people called GEJ omo-igbo in 2015, but now trying to disassociate us from the same omo-igbo just to suit their interest and propaganda.
we may decide to smile and laugh with you for the sake of peace, but we will never forget and we know where we belong.
Is Asari Dokunbo a Yoruba man?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

Yet it took Bola Tinubu rigging to defeat Peter Obi in the presidential election

Stop being incoherent

Infact stop mentioning me until you provide my alternative monikers which you promised to post since yesterday.

Anything short of that, keep your warped opinion to yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Isobug: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

Op be ready for them oo. They will soon troop in to inform you how South South have already moved on from that 2015 betrayal. That GEJ himself is already working with their personal lord and savior in Aso Rock. They will also tell you that you are Igbo even as you wrote this as a South South person.
To me I don't even want to be attached with any region at all, especially if you the region do not want but the fact is that you can't separate South South from South East, the cohesion and culture between them are inseparable

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by 001Lagos: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Stop being incoherent

Infact stop mentioning me until you provide my alternative monikers which you promised to post since yesterday.

Anything short of that, keep your warped opinion to yourself
You've said so many shitty things to paint the Igbos in bad light but your Tinubu couldn't defeat Peter Obi in the presidential election without rigging 😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
You've said so many shitty things to paint the Igbos in bad light but your Tinubu couldn't defeat Peter Obi in the presidential election without rigging 😂😂

001Lagos:

I don't switch monikers and don't tell lies . I always stand on the path of truth unlike you .

I can mention 4 of your other monikers right here right now If you dare me

Infact stop mentioning me until you provide my alternative monikers which you promised to post since yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Who did Kalu support?

Gov Dave and the likes of Nnamani have been playing matured politics, so they are exceptional
lolz
so because one senator out of 6 in APC from SE decided to go against APC, so it means the entire region have now went against the party?

what about the remaining 5 supporting u guys? are u guys been fair to them?

you can see that even u can no longer defend ur lies and propagandas grin grin

what a world

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
so because one senator out of 6 in APC from SE decided to go against APC, so it means the entire region have now went against the party?

what about the remaining 5 supporting u guys? are u guys been fair to them?

you can see that even u can no longer defend ur lies and propagandas grin grin

what a world

The SE people didn't only reject Akpabio, they campaigned against him. It's all glaring on Nigeria cyberspace

Read and comprehend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Shikini: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2023
ba7man:

Oga, you lied

I am from South South and we have so many similarities with South East - food, dressing, religion (Christianity), intermarriage, music, politics etc

Remember, Ibos supported our man GEJ strongly but the Yorubas betrayed us. If Peter Obi contests again he will clear all the South South states.

Stop blabbing your mouth in a territory you don't know

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Benny90: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2023
I'm from the SW I don't see someone from SE as a brother, Even outside the country I make sure I stay far away from them...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by sultanofpigs: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
The SW can't be separated from the Caliphate and EMIRATE North. That is why they are called Yorulani. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by 001Lagos: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Infact stop mentioning me until you provide my alternative monikers which you promised to post since yesterday
you're insignificant in the scheme of things. Infact, you should be grateful to your maker that 001Lagos, the next king of Lagos Insha Allah is mentioning you sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
you're insignificant in the scheme of things. Infact, you should be grateful to your maker that 001Lagos, the next king of Lagos Insha Allah is mentioning you sometimes

An iota of integrity, you don't have.

You lie ridiculously without feeling any remorse.

Wondering the kind of human being you are

Sha stop the trolling all in the name of mentioning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by 001Lagos: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
The SW can't be separated from the Caliphate and EMIRATE North. That is why they are called Yorulani. grin
The yorubas in ilorin kwara state are properties of the Fulani people in Ilorin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is Asari Dokunbo a Yoruba man?
we all know what Asari stands for.
this same Asari dokubo u are praising now was with Nnamdi Kanu during the formation of IPOB. he even took credit for IPOB formation and even boasted how he mastermind Nnamdi kanu escape when the govt was looking for him.
so whats ur point again?
Asari just want to be given tompolo kind of contract. he knows where he truly belong

6 Likes

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Christistruth03: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
The Truth is all Nigerians are brothers
Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Tochi3(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
ba7man:

The soothsayer is here... the sophisticated Artificial Intelligence who knows & sees the minds of every nairalander is here....

All hail the mind & future reader cum tellergrin grin

4 Likes

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Ikaeniyan0: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

we all know what Asari stands for.
this same Asari dokubo u are praising now was with Nnamdi Kanu during the formation of IPOB. he even took credit for IPOB formation and even boasted how he mastermind Nnamdi kanu escape when the govt was looking for him.
so whats ur point again?
Asari just want to be given tompolo kind of contract. he knows where he truly belong
You haven't answer my question. Is asari dokunbo a Yoruba man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by sultanofpigs: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Brutality grin

001Lagos:

The yorubas in ilorin kwara state are properties of the Fulani people in Ilorin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by Benny90: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2023
[b][/b]
Shikini:

Oga, you lied

I am from South South and wherever Ibos go, we go. We have so many similarities - food, dressing, religion (Christianity), intermarriage, music etc

Remember, Ibos supported our man GEJ strongly but the Yorubas betrayed us.

Stop blabbing your mouth in a territory you don't know
You don't have what it takes to make that kinda statement grin who are you to talk on behalf of the good people SS...
Are you James ibori? NO!
Asari Dokubo ? No
GEJ ? No
So STFU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Read and comprehend
lolz
make it bold again

the truth is people have already accepted what u stand for in this forum

so u can continue fueling ur lies and hatred but sha know it will never fly grin

4 Likes

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2023
We are not brothers, I have no business with ogogorogo drinkers who think high of themselves

1 Like

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by helinues: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
make it bold again

the truth is people have already accepted what u stand for in this forum

so u can continue fueling ur lies and hatred but sha know it will never fly grin

Toh

Then make una continue to dey swallow una own bunkum be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by OredoPikin: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Benny90:
[b][/b]
You don't have what it takes to make that kinda statement grin who are you to talk on behalf of the good people SS...
Are you James ibori? NO!
Asari Dokubo ? No
GEJ ? No
So STFU
read again

we may laugh with u now for the sake of peace. but we will never forget and we know were will belong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Were Peter Obi / Opobo, Bonny- Do Igbos Live On Water? / Why Does African Think So Negative About Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.