Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

There Is No Indian Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Indian Jesus (314 Views)

Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Sunny Ade's Song 'Ai 'Ma Siko' Sung By A Youth Indian Choir! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Indian Jesus by HarshBitterTrut: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJgqjFL-Co

Since December, Hindu vigilantes in Chhattisgarh state in eastern India, enraged by the spread of Christianity and rallied by local political leaders, have assaulted and displaced hundreds of Christian converts in dozens of villages and left a trail of damaged churches, according to interviews with local Christians.

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by HarshBitterTrut: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
No Indian Jesus although Indians are Christians are many are dying for their faith. I pray for those Indian Christians that Christ protect them from their enemies who are their own countrymen.

The wicked hate the righteous even when you turn the other cheek they hate you even more for your principles.

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2023
There’s no African American Jesus
Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2023
tundein18:
There’s no African American Jesus

You have a negative mind there is no such people as African American except for those whose fathers are African who reside in America.

Barack Hussein Obama is the only African American that I know who people say that he was a Messiah.

African American

Value: 309

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
9: Imperfections, pain, sorrow, murder attempt.

Theres no African American Jesus

Value: 1672

1000: Ambition.
600: Victim of envy, success, catastrophe.
70: Love of science.
2: Destruction, death, catastrophe.

I am not Jesus Christ I am John Washington

There is only one Jesus

Value: 1887

1000: Ambition.
800: Empire, glory, exile.
80: Sickness, healing, long existence.
7: Purity of feelings, contemplation.

Yes only one Jesus Christ who was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt. Let any of those whom say that they are Jesus be crucified and let's then see if they rise on the third day.
Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2023

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by STRI1: 3:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Had it been a Muslim that was killed this way, you'll hear the mumu people supporting them.

Poor hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by Queenttoast01: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Had it been a Muslim that was killed this way, you'll hear the mumu people supporting them.

Poor hypocrites.

Christianity is the only religion of Peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:

Poor hypocrites.

No one should be killed for his her beliefs. Bloodline is spiritual and no one force his her spiritual progress upon another any more than you can give a successful blood transfusion to someone not your blood type. People have to be willing to accept and new faith and even then it will take several generations for them to
have the new information drafted into their blood.

If you kill someone over his her beliefs it's murder and all murderers are going to hell. And hell is real place beneath the Earth. I used to think it was a lie but I have learned the truth and the thought is scary as hell. grin

Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Christianity is the only religion of Peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

Jesus was very scientific. He knew that people can't helped themselves because of their spiritual bloodline had been tainted generations ago and it would take firm teachings to raise them out of what Satan has done by tricking them into pagan practices.
Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by FrankishKing: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
There is no Indian Jesus
Re: There Is No Indian Jesus by HarshBitterTrut: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
None whatsoever.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fornicate It's A Sin But Why Urge And Sexual Feelings Not Removed ? / I Don't Understand This / BBC Documentary On TB Joshua: 6 Key Takeaways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.