Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,165 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance (259 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by Azeemokoya: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Sunday in Nairobi, Kenya reaffirmed Africa’s unity and strength, while strongly rejecting the notion of a new scramble for the continent.

President Tinubu further called for good governance to ensure a prosperous future for Africa free from the exploitations of the past.

“As Africans, we forge ahead no matter the barriers thrust before us,” President Tinubu added.

The ECOWAS Chairman said past history and current global difficulties argue against Africa’s future success, as the world remains unkind and uncertain.

”Lessons of the past few years teach us that the world economy can be disrupted in ways that halt progress and invite downturn. Our nations can suddenly find themselves in dire situations if we choose to be passive observers of our fate.

”Such passivity does not commend itself to me. I will not listen to it. Neither should any African. The challenges we face mean that governance will be difficult.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-rejects-notion-of-new-scramble-for-africa-call-for-good-governance/

Re: Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by 001Lagos: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
The illegitimate president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by wittywriter: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
The New Sherrif in Africa...Lolz

Arnachy postulator...it is well with Africa..

Wittyness
Re: Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by Treasure17(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Election rigger is calling for good governance. Is like Mc Oluomo as a peace ambassador and besides you can't be a fire fighter and an arsonist. Nah.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by FreeStuffsNG: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
FAKE 001Lagos:

How is Owerri doing? I know you will still drop this moniker like the other ones that sank in shame and notoriety. All those failed politicians that you supported from your Owerri base failed and got jinxed by your hate and bigotry. You will still lule las las again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Notion Of New Scramble For Africa, Call For Good Governance by 001Lagos: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is Owerri doing? I know you will still drop this moniker like the other ones that sank in shame and notoriety. All those failed politicians that you supported from your Owerri base failed and got jinxed by your hate and bigotry. You will still lule las las again.
Helinues , I know every of your jokes here and I find you out anytime ..

Keep deceiving yourself helinues 😂

(1) (Reply)

Resolved. / Emefiele: Arewa Leader In South, Wife Detained By DSS, Relatives Protest / What Caused Tinubu To Discharge Police Officers from Madam Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.