Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (318619 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (297) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2023
They will specify exactly what they need. You can copy the message here without personal info to see better. Otherwise, send up-to-date from the very first day on the submitted statement till the date home office sent their request too
godsong:
Hi everyone. If a bank statement is requested by UkVI 4days after submission… should it be a bank statement counting 28 days back from date of submission or and updated one from the date it was requested ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zita86: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Hello
Please I came in to the UK before my dependents and I'm about to collect my brp since I need it for international check in at school.
Will my husband or I be able to collect brp on behalf of my son when they (my son and husband) arrive? Cos I don't understand what the UK site is saying

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adebiyifunmi: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
PaoExchange The answer is No…After putting No,it will take you to a page where they will ask about your marriage detailspost=125410209:
Good morning gurus I’m the house

I am trying to apply for my dependent visa, wife is the MA. Both MA and me are still in Nigeria.
Please how do I answer the question

“Do you have permission to stay as wife’s partner?”

Is this YES or NO.
Coz I don’t know.
Somebody should help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jurhnsyn: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Please guys does it matter if I just did an affidavit of change of name now even though I've been married for 3 years and my passport already carries my husband's name? Will this raise any questions with the ECO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by harlanzar(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello guys
i had my Biometric (standard) done on 22nd of Aug same as my wife (MA).it was received at DMC on the 22nd as well but till now we are yet to receive any NSF. still at DMC. i check every time hoping it will be moved to VAC already . Pls are we still safe, just curious and worried as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by puffmama: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Updated one . It can be more than the 28days as long as the lump sum is not showing .

I would cover the entire period of my application and the date to submit the new statement or the day before.

quote author=godsong post=125411415]Hi everyone. If a bank statement is requested by UkVI 4days after submission… should it be a bank statement counting 28 days back from date of submission or and updated one from the date it was requested ?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mishayegha:
Till now, he has not gotten a mail for passport collection.

Your passport is most likely ready for collection because it is always stated clearly in the BRP mail that your VISA APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL. I also suggest you go to TLS with the required documents to collect it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
People who did Bio on 19th, have you people heard anything? 😩
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thewritingnerd:

Nothing yet oooo. I’ve refreshed my account multiple times today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adedotun13(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
You can mail me
Champion100:

Thanks. You study there? Can I email you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Grimmm:
Hello,

Please was your application successful? First Bank did not respond to the email from UKVI in my case. It appears that they have a problem. I contacted them and they are telling me they have escalated to the proper unit and I should expect a call back in 48hrs. Time is far gone. Does anyone have a quick fix for this? I did my biometrics on the 18th of July.

I just applied last week and I also submitted a reference letter from FirstBank and I have been calling them everyday to check if a mail was sent to them from UKVI.
Did they acknowledge that UKVI sent them a mail but they didn’t respond in time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by victorVIC1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Please between Flexi and Premium, which will give a faster biometric date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Click on the register link to register your name or husbands and collect it on his behalf

Cheers
Zita86:
Hello
Please I came in to the UK before my dependents and I'm about to collect my brp since I need it for international check in at school.
Will my husband or I be able to collect brp on behalf of my son when they (my son and husband) arrive? Cos I don't understand what the UK site is saying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello

No it won’t

Cheers
jurhnsyn:
Please guys does it matter if I just did an affidavit of change of name now even though I've been married for 3 years and my passport already carries my husband's name? Will this raise any questions with the ECO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello

Incorrect it should be No if this is his first application as a dependant

Cheers
Osasle:

YES is the answer. Ensure you include your marriage certificate in the documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello

What questions do you have?

Ask here and we will assist

Cheers
Sam2305:
Good morning all,

Please has anyone recently applied for Masters by research programme,I mean not Msc taught,I will like to ask some questions or anyone in UK presently running Masters by research programme.

Thanks alot fam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sumboobisesan: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dear my People,

I was given a grace of 3 days to hold a one way ticket from Cotonou to Heathrow on Sep 20 2023 with paid amount of 60USD.

The airline is Turkish and it has a 4 hours layover at Turkiye. I hope it will not need a transit visa before I make the total payment tomorrow.

Awaiting your advice sir and ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2Grfehypeman: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
nothing o. Still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EPEAKS: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
You do not need Transit Visa. I am using that route by next week. Please make sure you have your Yellow Fever Vaccine Card for Cotonou.

Sumboobisesan:
Dear my People,

I was given a grace of 3 days to hold a one way ticket from Cotonou to Heathrow on Sep 20 2023 with paid amount of 60USD.

The airline is Turkish and it has a 4 hours layover at Turkiye. I hope it will not need a transit visa before I make the total payment tomorrow.

Awaiting your advice sir and ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Not allowed here

@Justwise please ban

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duduade16: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
I have land so I want to do the survey can I write Mr Ade femi and Mrs Ade mary on
The document

[8/28, 1:14 PM] FEMI3: So you’ll write her name as it is on her passport
[8/28, 1:14 PM] FEMI3: She’s not bearing your surname yet

Pls advice is needed

They have marriage certificate, court affidavit of change of name and news paper indicting change of name

But the person is saying since the wife don't have any documents that bear our surname now, that it will be a red flag, unless she change her name on passport, how true is this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zita86: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can

Click on the register link to register your name or husbands and collect it on his behalf

Cheers

Thanks @duchess90
The problem is I can't see the register link. Please do you mind sharing it with me or explaining how I can access the link? I'm sorry for troubling you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Payinson092: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thewritingnerd:

Yes I have my biometric done on 19th of August with my dependent

I received a BRP mail that the application was successful for the both

But still waiting for mail for passport collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fafaminji: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
I was informed by a friend that cbn recently disbursed $3bn to banks to continue fx payments. Can anyone confirm if banks are still approving form A transactions and at what rate? I need to pay my tuition fees of about £15k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
The money weh dem don chop finish for that day
fafaminji:
I was informed by a friend that cbn recently disbursed $3bn to banks to continue fx payments. Can anyone confirm if banks are still approving form A transactions and at what rate? I need to pay my tuition fees of about £15k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dabrain1234(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is any one going to anglia ruskin university, if yes.
Is there a WhatsApp group or telegram group..
would be waiting for replies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by michodemic(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Payinson092:

Yes I have my biometric done on 19th of August with my dependent

I received a BRP mail that the application was successful for the both

But still waiting for mail for passport collection

Hello, please is this Standard or Priority service. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Anyone with accommodation in Stirling or anywhere close to Stirling?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realpaulpat(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
headofschool:
Uhmm...not really but I am going to BGU as well

Oh nice. Have you been offered admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
same 😩
milliki:

Nothing yet oooo. I’ve refreshed my account multiple times today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (297) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

Viewing this topic: VokieSammie, mercy87(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.