Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (290461 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BarcaBlood: 7:33am On May 01
Welcomme:
Don't use any address outside Leicester as this is a recipe for interview. Just use the school address or you Google any AirBNb address around the school and use

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by marshallkowope: 9:11am On May 01
thank you very much
Justpat:

You have no problem at all. GRADUATE VISA has nothing to do with your passport. You can use your current BRP as proof of identity and to sign into your UKVI account for the application. The options you will see is Valid Passport, BRP or National ID Card. So your BRP is sufficient. You will download the Immigration App to validate your identity using your smartphone. So relax
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by marshallkowope: 9:11am On May 01
thank you very much
abuhusna1:

Get help from immigration lawyers with any better alternative just don't turn illegal before you apply hence you can't apply to home office without a legal status in the country
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cyrusmillz: 3:10am On May 02
Dybaladaddy:
Anyone here applying to York st John University, or is currently schooling there?
Applied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olamse: 12:07pm On May 02
Pls can someone be kind enough to put me through with MRes. I have pressing questions like, did you choose your topic? Wrote research proposal? Most universities don't indicate the particular courses they have for MRes like you see when applying for taught masters. Pls I would really appreciate a lead. Pls I'm in dare need of one. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuelorionja: 12:38pm On May 02
Goodday everyone I need help urgently.
Student dependant
Bio: 23 March 2024
Nsf additional docs relationship: 25 April 2024
Responded NSF: 30TH April 2024

Today I receive below interview schedule dated for 23th May 2024

Please anyone experience this ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 12:51pm On May 02
No, I haven't received this before. But more recently, it is becoming more common especially on dependant route. A friend who is an immigration lawyer told me. Especially if the main applicant didn't include you in his application (as dependent/potential dependant initially)

I will not share the meeting ID and passcode with anybody. It's a personal invite to you and UKVI. All the best.

Emmanuelorionja:
Goodday everyone I need help urgently.
Student dependant
Bio: 23 March 2024
Nsf additional docs relationship: 25 April 2024
Responded NSF: 30TH April 2024

Today I receive below interview schedule dated for 23th April 2024

Please anyone experience this ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuelorionja: 1:03pm On May 02
Please any idea on the type of questions asked. ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 1:21pm On May 02
olamse:
Pls can someone be kind enough to put me through with MRes. I have pressing questions like, did you choose your topic? Wrote research proposal? Most universities don't indicate the particular courses they have for MRes like you see when applying for taught masters. Pls I would really appreciate a lead. Pls I'm in dare need of one. Thanks

I did Masters by research, but it's not in the UK. I answered those questions because they are integral component of the full research proposal.

Also, it depends on the course, 60% of Master degree by Research Mres (in the UK), RD in Europe and South Africa are handled by the potential supervisor. My discipline is Chemistry and it is a full experimental research (90-100%) laboratory experiments.

In sciences, especially experimental sciences, finding a potential supervisor is the key. After that you tailor your proposal to his research interest or if you have a research plan you suggest that to him.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Follak: 5:09pm On May 02
Good evening,house. I had my biometrics last Friday 26/04 . I tracked my application and it has been received by DMC. How early do you think I can get a decision. My course start date is 13th May. Also, what do I do if I didn't meet up with the course start date? Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Follak: 5:34pm On May 02
Is there any university of Wolverhampton student here, pls? Or anyone resuming in May? I will like to meet someone who attends the school,pls. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Swealy: 6:21pm On May 02
Good evening house, I hope we are well.

Please I am working on going to the uk for msc in software engineering, I also have various globally recognized IT certifications and I am under 23 years of age . I have heard how hard it is in the uk and in other countries as well.

I know this is a difficult question but is the UK worth it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 7:34pm On May 02
Swealy:
Good evening house, I hope we are well.

Please I am working on going to the uk for msc in software engineering, I also have various globally recognized IT certifications and I am under 23 years of age . I have heard how hard it is in the uk and in other countries as well.

I know this is a difficult question but is the UK worth it ?

UK is worth it but the main question is do you have the funds to complete your fees? Funds to pay rent likewise

Remove ur mind from job as job no de as student. People stays 10 months no job. Some stays and get job after two months then in the fourth month they lost it.
Some friends will tell u to come, they will help u secure a job.. Bla Bla Bla. But please don't rely on anyone as regards jobs.. Because same people will not pick ur calls when school start asking their balance

So if u get ur funds... School fees 100%,house rent likewise then it's worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dybaladaddy: 8:37pm On May 02
York St. John seems to be delaying with issuing CAS. I have been waiting for three weeks now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dybaladaddy: 8:39pm On May 02
[quote author=cyrusmillz post=129739800]
Can we chat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Vikkystar(f): 8:40pm On May 02
Is there anyone going to or in University of Bedfordshire or University of Chester. I got offers from 5 universities for September intake but i have decided to pick between both schools. Please where is more cheaper and affordable to live between Bedford and Chester and also get student jobs. @justwise and others I need your input.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 10:28pm On May 02
Vikkystar:
Is there anyone going to or in University of Bedfordshire or University of Chester. I got offers from 5 universities for September intake but i have decided to pick between both schools. Please where is more cheaper and affordable to live between Bedford and Chester and also get student jobs. @justwise and others I need your input.

I have been sounding this... There is no student jobs anywhere. It's all over UK.
Most employers don't use their ear to hear student. Factories don't take students.

My people take note of this. If u are a full time then u can get jobs in certain restricted areas.

But cleaning, kitchen porter, care assistant etc u go apply ture and start to wonder.

Anyone coming now should rake mind off jobs then if the job comes fine and if it doesn't then fine.

Did u try hull? That school never troubled Nigerians, they didn't locked portal. Give it a trial
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by splendorian(m): 10:47pm On May 02
Hi guys,

Who knows the number for UKVI Paid Call?

I want to contact UKVI to know the status of an application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Follak: 10:57pm On May 02
fastseo:

UK is worth it but the main question is do you have the funds to complete your fees? Funds to pay rent likewise

Remove ur mind from job as job no de as student. People stays 10 months no job. Some stays and get job after two months then in the fourth month they lost it.
Some friends will tell u to come, they will help u secure a job.. Bla Bla Bla. But please don't rely on anyone as regards jobs.. Because same people will not pick ur calls when school start asking their balance

So if u get ur funds... School fees 100%,house rent likewise then it's worth it.
Wish I had read something like this in March. Wouldn't have stucked my head in the process. There's no going back now. Deposit paid, visa applied for. Praying for ease

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 3:29am On May 03
Follak:
Wish I had read something like this in March. Wouldn't have stucked my head in the process. There's no going back now. Deposit paid, visa applied for. Praying for ease
If u read this forum well or a regular follower then you would have read about fullclub post earlier October last year when he told people not to come and what he was facing. And again numerous people have stated obvious fact on this thread that there is no job in UK now especially for students.
When I mean no jobs am talking about the very menial jobs.. Cleaner, kitchen porter, plate washing, or anything u think of because it's crime to pay anyone below minimum wage so any job counts even if is to pack shit, people are willing n are rushing.. Indians, parki,Nigerians etc all struggles for this

U know when you tell Nigerians the fact they rather believe in illusion saying if they survived in Nigeria they can survive in UK. But can they keep changing naira to pay rent? I did for almost 7 months and am still doing that now. Rent almost 500 pounds monthly.. Press calculator u go understand.
Some of us did change naira, borrowed n keep borrowing to pay rent here. I particularly sold lands to keep up still I couldn't still find my feet.

Anyone still following influencers on Facebook or on any social media be it twitter or WhatsApp group that he can survive it without a dependent working 24/7 then he has his self to blame. Even I have seen lots of dependant struggled to pass this huddles not to talk of single individual.

Because I see that the universities in UK got a lot of Nigerians on their payroll to influence Nigerians to come. The average UK can n won't cough out 14k for uni. The government already cap it 10k below.. So the universities turn to foreign students.

But the reality is that students are seeing shage banza promax in UK right now, some schools has sent many home already why others are banking on hope. Once u land in UK, the uni gives 1 or 2 months rest then they start asking for their money upfront, sending threat messages, blocking portals and without portal u can't submit assignments, mark attendance, follow up lecture etc.

Before coming I particularly ask a friend who is over if I can see jobs, he said yes there are jobs. I never knew he was just interested in referal commission he will get from the POF he referred me to, then use that money to pay back debt he owes in Nigeria, imagine if he does that to 10 people how much he gets. It was while I came I found out that all those while he didn't have a job for good three months n I don't know if he had currently now. Right now he doesn't pick calls. This is someon if I call in Nigeria even if he missed it, he calls back instantly. Now for 4 weeks I have been calling him no answer

A witnessed writing

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:15am On May 03
fastseo:

If u read this forum well or a regular follower then you would have read about fullclub post earlier October last year when he told people not to come and what he was facing. And again numerous people have stated obvious fact on this thread that there is no job in UK now especially for students.
When I mean no jobs am talking about the very menial jobs.. Cleaner, kitchen porter, plate washing, or anything u think of because it's crime to pay anyone below minimum wage so any job counts even if is to pack shit, people are willing n are rushing.. Indians, parki,Nigerians etc all struggles for this

U know when you tell Nigerians the fact they rather believe in illusion saying if they survived in Nigeria they can survive in UK. But can they keep changing naira to pay rent? I did for almost 7 months and am still doing that now. Rent almost 500 pounds monthly.. Press calculator u go understand.
Some of us did change naira, borrowed n keep borrowing to pay rent here. I particularly sold lands to keep up still I couldn't still find my feet.

Anyone still following influencers on Facebook or on any social media be it twitter or WhatsApp group that he can survive it without a dependent working 24/7 then he has his self to blame. Even I have seen lots of dependant struggled to pass this huddles not to talk of single individual.

Because I see that the universities in UK got a lot of Nigerians on their payroll to influence Nigerians to come. The average UK can n won't cough out 14k for uni. The government already cap it 10k below.. So the universities turn to foreign students.

But the reality is that students are seeing shage banza promax in UK right now, some schools has sent many home already why others are banking on hope. Once u land in UK, the uni gives 1 or 2 months rest then they start asking for their money upfront, sending threat messages, blocking portals and without portal u can't submit assignments, mark attendance, follow up lecture etc.

Before coming I particularly ask a friend who is over if I can see jobs, he said yes there are jobs. I never knew he was just interested in referal commission he will get from the POF he referred me to, then use that money to pay back debt he owes in Nigeria, imagine if he does that to 10 people how much he gets. It was while I came I found out that all those while he didn't have a job for good three months n I don't know if he had currently now. Right now he doesn't pick calls. This is someon if I call in Nigeria even if he missed it, he calls back instantly. Now for 4 weeks I have been calling him no answer

A witnessed writing

Men how can it be hard to get a cleaner job? Seriously. Do they need uk experience for that too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:25am On May 03
tensazangetsu20:

Men how can it be hard to get a cleaner job? Seriously. Do they need uk experience for that too?
See people u want to be dragging job with as a student. Even the Brit are looking for jobs as we see them in interviews.

And yes cleaning job is not ordinary.. They ask for experience... UK experience, DBS check, interviews etc.. In fact I find cleaning as one of the most difficult jobs to secure as I have gone for only 2 interviews out of uncountable jobs I applied for n the 2 interviews I couldn't secure it despite that it's just 7 hrs a week job and still spend 8 pounds going n coming per shift unless u buy weekly bus ticket

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:31am On May 03
fastseo:

See people u want to be dragging job with as a student. Even the Brit are looking for jobs as we see them in interviews.

And yes cleaning job is not ordinary.. They ask for experience... UK experience, DBS check, interviews etc.. In fact I find cleaning as one of the most difficult jobs to secure as I have gone for only 2 interviews out of uncountable jobs I applied for n the 2 interviews I couldn't secure it despite that it's just 7 hrs a week job

God have mercy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I am surprised. It's easy to get such jobs here in Chile. UK experience to clean floor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:37am On May 03
tensazangetsu20:

God have mercy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I am surprised. It's easy to get such jobs here in Chile. UK experience to clean floor.

The only jobs that comes easy are those highly professional jobs like dentist, surgion, etc or similar jobs u got lots of experience in. Like care jobs if u get 6 months experience then u can secure jobs quicker but with no experience.. Laiye. Some recruiters don even chop my money in nsme of training yet they failed to offer the shift n stop communicating with u. Like the one in this pix. Since last year I got the offer, paid him for DBS still yet see what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:46am On May 03
tensazangetsu20:

I wonder what they are using experience to do? Just to wash toilet they ask for experience. Not just experienced but have u done it in UK? The next thing which place, give me their mail, ask for bank statements to see if u received money in that regard, contact the organisation to enquire about u.

For just cleaning. A friend of mine that got recently as full time, they did background checks on him for 3 months. Checks his details on social media etc. After all the full time is just 22hrs in a week.
This is a lecturer in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:56am On May 03
J know a lots of influencers are here viewing this discussion with their numerous handles. All they care is their commission from UK universities not minding what their country men goes through.

Although I found out that most universities are failing to pay them their commissions especially for this January set that left due to their inability to pay their fees. This influencers are now advertising other European schools like Portugal, Malta etc. And have secured partnership with this schools. They won't ask u to pay them money but they are paid well by this uni to help them secure n convince Nigerian recruit as they call us

Please my follow Nigerians do ur research well don't follow anyone when it comes to student visa.
Some will say pay for hand job de.. undecided when u haven't seen regular jobs yet where u wan see pay in hand

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 7:08am On May 03
fastseo:
J know a lots of influencers are here viewing this discussion with their numerous handles. All they care is their commission from UK universities not minding what their country men goes through.

Although I found out that most universities are failing to pay them their commissions especially for this January set that left due to their inability to pay their fees. This influencers are now advertising other European schools like Portugal, Malta etc. And have secured partnership with this schools. They won't ask u to pay them money but they are paid well by this uni to help them secure n convince Nigerian recruit as they call us

Please my follow Nigerians do ur research well don't follow anyone when it comes to student visa.
Some will say pay for hand job de.. undecided when u haven't seen regular jobs yet where u wan see pay in hand

After deceiving the embassy with POF you are here crying foul play.

It’s only difficult for those who believe without relevant working experience they can make it within a year traveling abroad.

Probably, you failed to do your risk assessment.

Always look in the mirror and hold that image accountable for your actions to forge ahead.

Shalom!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by burgessdon(m): 8:20am On May 03
Good morning everyone .My friend invited me for his graduation and I don't know whether it's allowed to be invited for a graduation by non family member in UK .
Also,could anyone assist me with all the necessary documents required for my visa application.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 8:26am On May 03
MrSoftlife:

After deceiving the embassy with POF you are here crying foul play.

It’s only difficult for those who believe without relevant working experience they can make it within a year traveling abroad.

Probably, you failed to do your risk assessment.

Always look in the mirror and hold that image accountable for your actions to forge ahead.

Shalom!

One of the influencers. Spotted.

They are all over here.
I repeat Nigerians who look forward to relocating via student visa should please put a pause to UK as a matter of urgency.

https://www.universityworldnews.com/post-mobile.php?story=20240403113417700

https://thepienews.com/news/nigerian-student-debt-could-impact-graduation/

https://www.buila.ac.uk/news/2024/nigerian-student-debt-could-impact-graduation

https://ogoosupatv.com/2024/02/19/naira-devaluation-hit-nigerian-applications-to-uk-universities-moodys-says/

https://www.socialistparty.org.uk/articles/123799/24-04-2024/nigerian-students-face-deportation-but-surrey-students-win-reprieve/

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 8:28am On May 03
burgessdon:
Good morning everyone .My friend invited me for his graduation and I don't know whether it's allowed to be invited for a graduation by non family member in UK .
Also,could anyone assist me with all the necessary documents required for my visa application.
Thanks

All you need is here. https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor it's about 20 minutes read. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fullclub: 9:43am On May 03
fastseo:

A witnessed writing

I got my mention.

You don't need to stress ur self about issuing warning to Nigerians about UK. It's glaring that it's impossible to meet up even with ordinary rent as there is no job. So what's the point japa?

Those facing similar situation with school fees can arrange and see how to cross to other European countries and seek asylum if that will work. Asylum is 20 to 30% acceptance and 70 to 80% rejection

For those still thinking of making new application, please put a hold if u don't have 100% fees.

I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (276) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.