Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo (1267 Views)

Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria / El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by 001Lagos: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2023
I am half Yoruba half Igbo and I love the Igbo people so much .
.they are obviously one of the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

In my next life, I want to be Igbo.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Shal0mmy(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
See how those smelly slowpokes will attack you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by EKONGKING: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
R u on drugs Emeka.

8 Likes

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by 001Lagos: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
This Omo ale keeps claiming another tribe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Be proud of your tribe and stop deceiving yourself. Princeoflagos my foot
I am not Princeoflagos, stop constituting nuisance on a Monday morning

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:
I am not Princeoflagos, stop constituting nuisance
Swerve please, keep whining yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by 001Lagos: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Burruchaga71(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Igbo always Amaka.
We move no STOPPING!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Faber(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

IyaebeTheGreat, the smelling p**sy girl giving guys herpes all over the town😎

See as your p**sy odour is choking this thread. Am outta here😷😷😷

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Padipadi: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

No p.
This doesn't b to be cos of ethnic supremacy.
If human can decide, I ll prefer being Yoruba cos of their richer culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Ikpaitid: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing. Those guys are all criminals.

2 Likes

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Faber(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

No p.
This doesn't b to be cos of ethnic supremacy.
If human can decide, I ll prefer being Yoruba cos of their richer culture.

Culture of using hammer and chisel to disfigure person face abi...πŸ˜ƒ

See pains this small pikin dey pass through, why he no go mine skull, or carry drugs like Tinubu is he grow upπŸ˜ƒ

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by muykem: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2023
This is a sign of inferiority. We know you guys for criminality. 90% of international crime by Nigerian is coming from the same minority 5%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by sreamsense: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

If you like ask to become a goat in your next life, choice is yours to make, but I know that only inferiority complex can make you vomit this type of statement without anybody asking you question. Deep down in you, you psychologically wise; you meant opposite. However, PrinceofLagos make sure you don't come back with your Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics that always earn you serial defeat. Since your choice of Peter Obi and LP, you have always been a perpetual looser, in your next life; will you like to bring that your handbag of defeat again to your political future life?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by richie240: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Why? Already he's an igbo kid, he's just seeking for attention!

Shal0mmy:
See how those smelly slowpokes will attack you.
If u don't know of d impostor 'princeoflagos' by now I guess u're a learner.
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by BentizilL: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Same way I want to be Yoruba in my next life... The way I'm obsessed with Yoruba, you'll think I own the tribe... cheesy

May God bless the Yoruba race..πŸ’―

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Shal0mmy(f): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2023
richie240:
Why? Already he's an igbo kid, he's just seeking for attention!

If u don't know of d impostor 'princeoflagos' by now I guess u're a learner.
cool
so u know him better than himself.

1 Like

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Tochi3(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2023
sreamsense:

If you like ask to become a goat in your next life, choice is yours to make, but I know that only inferiority complex can make you vomit this type of statement without anybody asking you question. Deep down in you, you psychologically wise; you meant opposite. However, PrinceofLagos make sure you don't come back with your Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics that always earn you serial defeat. Since your choice of Peter Obi and LP, you have always been a perpetual looser, in your next life; will you like to bring that your handbag of defeat again to your political future life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by APCNig: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

We Yorubas do not want flat headed drug dealers and baby factory products in our midst

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by dnawah(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

if the thing sweet u well well,then marry Igbo.
Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Padipadi: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

See pains this small pikin dey pass through, why he no go mine skull, or carry drugs like Tinubu is he grow upπŸ˜ƒ
While trying to troll you just helped me with a pic that's useful for one of my write ups about African means of identification in the past.
So I ll say thank you to you by giving you N8K to favour you and your family in this trying times that you find yourselves.
Send me your account number so that I can save a generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by richie240: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2023
And I'm Chibuzor Trump- Donald Trump's son.
Shal0mmy:
so u know him better than himself.
Siddon dia!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Optional09: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

What’s next
Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Almaigaa: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:

This Igbo Boy dey deceive himself. We all know you are Igbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Faber(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

While trying to troll you just helped me with a pic that's useful for one of my write ups about African means of identification in the past.
So I ll say thank you to you by giving you N8K to favour you and your family in this trying times that you find yourselves.
Send me your account number so that I can save a generation.

Look at your signature and see you confirm that your brothers are mad including the owner of this forum...so you are not different. Use the 8k of APC first and save yourself from depression
Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Padipadi: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

Look at your signature and see you confirm that your brothers are mad including the owner of this forum...so you are not different. Use the 8k of APC first and save yourself from depression
Werey wan cry. Send me ur aza, the N8K ll favour you and your family.
Wetin my signature take concern you?
It's cos of mad patient like you that we are here. Take medicine.

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by SEO2002: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
shut up p!g
Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Lifestone(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

Do you know your history at all. Igbos too has tribal marks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Faber(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey wan cry. Send me ur aza, the N8K ll favour you and your family.
Wetin my signature take concern you?
It's cos of mad patient like you that we are here. Take medicine.

You scumbag living in a bush in Ogbomosho, killed a ball python and prepared a tasteless and colourless pepper soup.

You cannot afford ordinary 10 -15k nkwobi, see how APC and Tinubu have rendered you useless, broke and miserable.

Come to Benin City and ask of Faber, I will even employ you to wash my cars and give you a good life

1 Like

Re: God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo by Padipadi: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

You scumbag living in a bush in Ogbomosho, killed a ball python and prepared a tasteless and colourless pepper soup.

You cannot afford ordinary 10 -15k nkwobi, see how APC and Tinubu have rendered you useless, broke and miserable.

Come to Benin City and ask of Faber, I will even employ you to wash my cars and give you a good life
Gben oshi sohun. Come to Benin and ask of Faber. Faber ko paper ni. Bloody poor talakanaire one boxer wearing dirty boy roaming in dust. You this loud smoking, latrine sniffing, codeine drinking, rophynol sipping, meth licking, mpulumiri swallowing, burukutu sipping, igi-eni smoking piglet.
You ll stay longer in your poverty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Clear ESN/IPOB Camp At Okigwe, Cannibalism Discovered / They Said He Built Lagos-----jokers / Stakeholders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.