Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji (38378 Views)

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by SaLongs1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Rahkman:
that guy is a closet rascist ,it's just that he knows how to mask his own, somebody that was begging donald trump to return back to twitter
You are sounding as if you don't know a vast majority of Africans worship Trump and Putin.
Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by newdawn2017(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
prezee1:
Evil wey dey Elon Musk mind against Africans/Africa pass that of Buhari to Southerners
u meant easterners??
Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
If you truly value your self worth you won't be so bothered about what someone else thinks of you.

clems88:
Racism at work. You can never take racism out of a white man.
Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2023
clems88:
Racism at work. You can never take racism out of a white man.

No racism here! When I hear such comments, I know that person has never travelled out.

Companies like Twitter have a huge multiracial workforce within America. It won't surprise me if at least 20% of their staff is Indian,

Elon Musk is just being mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by grandstar(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2023
prezee1:
Evil wey dey Elon Musk mind against Africans/Africa pass that of Buhari to Southerners

It doubt its evil. It is perhaps because we are the weakest or least powerful.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by Chibuezem(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
jhubril:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/17/tech/ghana-twitter-layoffs-severance-intl-hnk/index.html
No matter how intelligent, resourceful and kind you are to a white man he will always see you as a lower life form. Why not come home and development your country but you choose to work as modern day slaves to the white man.... I'm not against japaing but do well to establish something in your country of origin as no place sweet pass your village.
Re: Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji by Vifx: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2023
The same Twitter Ghanaians were bashing Nigeria when twitter decided to build it's African HQ in Ghana over Nigeria couple of years ago grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.