Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary (27857 Views)

APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Donedeal1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Adamu should follow PMB to Dubai oh

Before Emelefi mentioned his contributions to the destruction.
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Enice(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:
APC : All Progressives Confused

Obi don put pepper for APC eye... grin grin
Ask yourself why the likes of Wike, Fayose are yet to decamp to APC despite claiming to have worked for Tinubu...they know that APC and Tinubu are living on borrowed time.

APC is confused right now, first we saw a situation where ruling party dey run kitikiti katakata
Small pikin when dey shake palm tree think say palm tree dey shake. Him no know say na him head dey shake. You're running kitikiti katakata but you think the largest party in Africa is the one running! Funny people. grin
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Padipadi: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Simple thing that scattered PDP under Atiku... You must be ready to change National Chairman of your party and National Secetary, change all EXCO so that everyone can feel among

As wicked as APC is, they are more intelligent than PDP. That Atiku mumu no be small. Just to choose Wike as VP too hard for him.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Successlane: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
What is the difference between VICE and DEPUTY ?
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Faber(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Enice:
Small pikin when dey shake palm tree think say palm tree dey shake. Him no know say na him head dey shake. You're running kitikiti katakata but you think the largest party in Africa is the one running! Funny people. grin
Monkey sabi climb tree, monkey sabi climb tree na because, trees dey near each other...the biggest party bla bla bla...Tinubu is a guru in politics bla bla na because of ballot box snatching, bribery and use of thugs...now Obi and LP don take you guys to the cleaners..

No be who first go Police Station dey win case...no be who first run go Aso Rock go do 8yrs as President, una don first run go Aso Rock, the looming disgrace awaiting you guys will be a global one
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Successlane: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

As wicked as APC is, they are more intelligent than PDP. That Atiku mumu no be small. Just to choose Wike as VP too hard for him.

His (Atiku) hands were tied.
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Enice(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

Monkey sabi climb tree, monkey sabi climb tree na because, trees dey near each other...the biggest party bla bla bla...Tinubu is a guru in politics bla bla na because of ballot box snatching, bribery and use of thugs...now Obi and LP don take you guys to the cleaners..

No be who first go Police Station dey win case...no be who first run go Aso Rock go do 8yrs as President, una don first run go Aso Rock, the looming disgrace awaiting you guys will be a global one
bookmark your post and send it to me after the judgement. Funny people grin
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Jlow2: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinibu dismantling loyalists of northern oligarchy with his emilokan mandate

1 Like

Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by rummmy: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
South east is not part of this country,it is obvious yet our politicians refuse to see the future probably bc of their personal interest.
Time will tell.. is
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by MS247: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

The Dubai man fvck no be small
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Chucks13: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

Ask yourself why the likes of Wike, Fayose are yet to decamp to APC despite claiming to have worked for Tinubu...they know that APC and Tinubu are living on borrowed time.

APC is confused right now, first we saw a situation where ruling party dey run kitikiti katakata

You are the real definition of nimcompop I swear. Did Wike ever told you he want to change party? Did Fayose ever told you he want to change party?

I'm a pdp member since 1999 till date and I'm not going to change party but I supported Tinubu 100%.

But wait, is it true that the day when God was creating all Obidient the angel in charge of senses was sent on an erand See as you reason at your age and you will be sagging your trouser in village square forming big boy, big boy with ewu(goat) brain.

See how pesin pikin dey reason. Hhmm na wah oo.

For your infomation we don't want Bitter Obi as president and that was why we stood with Tinubu okwa ya? You don hear now?
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by waynetee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Zoning rotation

President SW
Vice President NE
Senate President SS
Speaker NW
SGF NC
Party Chairman NE

Perfect!
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Salewa97: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
mumu.... See how proud you are about politicians that have continued to empoverish this country. See how you glorify and defend them for looting the common wealth of this country and literally running this country aground.
And you have the effrontery to disrespect peoples fathers.

Shame on you!

Says the same person that is stanning the failed third class candidate from Ozubulu called Peter Obi.

What moral authority do you have to criticize who I choose to Stan? I tell you say I dey follow you suffer?
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
For a second I thought it was mele kyari the former NNPC MD
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Minjim: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
They had this law but when Ohiomole was forced to resign they allowed Buhari choose he preferred man
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Padipadi: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Successlane:

His (Atiku) hands were tied.
Ok o. Those that tied him couldn't untie him and see their string head and adamant decision no make sense. All of them plus elupeees just gave Tinubu the victory.
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by Zico5(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faber:

I pity u man. This is how u will rant till 2027. No one can remove the sitting president in Nigeria. Get that into ur head and stop deceiving urself
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by ChiefOloye(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
You're obviously sick, so it's pitobi and IPOB stories alone that should be on front page?
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by destiny322(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

For your mind now, you done make sense

I no fit be olodo like you na... Even for my next life!

#spits
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
destiny322:

#spits

As you keep head like screwdriver
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
destiny322:

#spits

Do leg like who get arthritis
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by destiny322(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Do leg like who get arthritis

Lol Bad girl... You don go check my profile.

I wont bother checking yours... I already lived your future in my past grin
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by MEZIEOK(m): 3:58am On Jul 18, 2023
The Acting National Chairman of the APC is from the North East, Bornu to be precise.
Hopefully, a new National Chairman will emerge from the North Central.
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2023
destiny322:

Lol Bad girl... You don go check my profile.

I wont bother checking yours... I already lived your future in my past grin

Shey you dey whine me undecided
Re: APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary by stanley001(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2023
How can Isaac kekemeke be National vice chairman for South East when he is from the south west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.