Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472382 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
omotolly22:
I don't even like seyi seriously, and i don't care if he goes

But the hate on him is just bandwagon hate, because I don't see anything that bad he has done

The say he is insulting women ,please is kiddwaya and pere not also doing the same .

They just want to use seyi as the villain badly

Since adekunle and pere are not villaining

They're all zombies. 90% of them. Hate who everyone's hating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Menclothing: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
This cowards quickly raise alarm were there is non
This is the reason no one rate us again
Putting on hatred where there is non

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm so sad for Uriel's eviction but what is giving me joy right now is that I'm on Laycon's latest tweet dragging the hell out of him. By the time angry Bbn viewers finish dragging him, his pants won't be sizing him any longer

Dragging him for saving someone he clearly identified as his gee

If you were in his shoe, I'm very sure you will do same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Some of you are blaming Laycon for writing Seyi. Yapping about tribalism and all that, but I think y'all are not being reasonable.

Seyi is likely the close friend in Laycon's statement about one of the bottom 2 being his friend, but do you expect him to abandon his friend in such a situation? How would his friend feel knowing he had to chance to save him and he didnt?

Wasn't it why CeeC felt hurt by Pere choosing to side Alex over her despite their friendship outside? Isn't that why Pere felt hurt by Adekunle choosing others as BFF when he was his supporter last year and had a friendship with him outside the house?

I mean Pharmsavi met Eloswag on the show but felt hurt by Eloswag not saving him when he had the chance tha 7 months later, he still doesn't want any friendship with him. They weren't even friends outside the show for years like Laycon and Seyi.

Besides, they weren't shown the percentage of the bottom two, so how would they know Seyi finished the lowest? Not that it matters because % are not used in deciding but by personal choice of the jurors.

The best way to checkmate this "tribalism" or "nepotism" or bias decisions that y'all are wailing about is to eliminate former HMs from being in the jury. Bring totally unknown people with no affiliation to the HMs and watch the accusations reduce a bit.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:
grin grin grin grin

See ehn, the thing about safari is that she will soon use lawyer sense to tell you she is not responsible for you not understanding what she wrote… so I assumed I did not understand what she wrote…

I wrote what I wrote, and dem say na tribe I dey talk of, so, let it be so.

Sentiment is sentiment and tribe is also a sentiment. We can argue it this entire week and it will not change what is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Aunty, the "someone else" doesn't have to leave before Seyi who is in the bottom bottom.
A jury acts fair and finds one guilty. In this sense since Seyi is in the bottom you act in the interest of the people voting and do the fair and right thing by sending Grandson home.
The people who voted Uriel that topped Seyi spent money too. Jury nor suppose use sense reason that one too?
undecided

I can't reason with what you wrote here
Bye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel and soma conversations are so boring

If not for pity votes, soma is worse than even princess Uriel and seyi

Zero presence

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
COOL10:
This is pure tribalism. Nothing wey anybody wan tell me. 😡

10 out of 20 housemates in bbn is what?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Some of you are blaming Laycon for writing Seyi. Yapping about tribalism and all that, but I think y'all are not being reasonable.

Seyi is likely the close friend in Laycon's statement about one of the bottom 2 being his friend, but do you expect him to abandon his friend in such a situation? How would his friend feel knowing he had to chance to save him and he didnt?

Wasn't it why CeeC felt hurt by Pere choosing to side Alex over her despite their friendship outside? Isn't that why Pere felt hurt by Adekunle choosing others as BFF when he was his supporter last year and had a friendship with him outside the house?

I mean Pharmsavi met Eloswag on the show but felt hurt by Eloswag not saving him when he had the chance tha 7 months later, he still doesn't want any friendship with him. They weren't even friends outside the show for years like Laycon and Seyi.

Besides, they weren't shown the percentage of the bottom two, so how would they know Seyi finished the lowest? Not that it matters because % are not used in deciding but by personal choice of the jurors.

The best way to checkmate this "tribalism" or "nepotism" or bias decisions that y'all are wailing about is to eliminate former HMs from being in the jury. Bring totally unknown people with no affiliation to the HMs and watch the accusations reduce a bit.

I already said this one.

Na still sentiment.

We have no expectations of Laycon.

Maybe next week they should bring Seyi's sworn enemy, Tacha to the jury, so, somebody can actually do what needs to be done..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:

No need to fret Baby
People have seen the need to vote when he is up. Twitter is serious about this now

Good to know darl
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
Really! Hmmmm

I know that she didn’t vote for him the first time and was upset he didn’t vote for her but it was because before the voting started, he told her he was voting tbaj so that upset her. I guess she felt entitled somewhat to his vote since they are family and also she bought his fight with Illebaye. She expected it to be reciprocal but I just feel like it’s getting out of hand. Their families would be ashamed.

Some families have issues no doubt but coming to display it to the world is ridiculous.

Thank you my darling.

This venita/neo case is something we men experience alot.

Women in our life always expect there enemies to be our enemies.

I experience with my mother, gfs even my fiancée.

Most women are guilty of what venita is doing.

It all just emotions over logic.....I expect Neo to understand better cos he experienced same with Vee during there season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:
Laycon is a fucking tribalist goat,exactly why I have never liked the guy.

Nonsence and saving seyi again.

We will send him to bottom two again this week,if the next jury likes they should save him we will continue to put him there .

Tribalism will not kill us in this country.Why save someone the voters have sent to bottom two back to back.

Why evict two ladies back to back?

Nonsence . angry angry angry

I guess those that saved Seyi the last time (especially Bisola and Mike) were driven by tribalism abi?

There are many types of biases, but you chose to see tribalism and nothing else. What if Laycon saved Seyi because they are friends? What if he saved Tolani because they were both in the Lockdown season

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ike will definitely join dem at the bottom pot!grin
Ike goes nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:
Haven’t you all noticed that all the people shouting tribe tribe tribe are not our usual BBN commenters?

Why are you letting them trigger you to argue for and against?
Safarigirl?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hopeless lazy youths dey here dey make noise about who save who and who be tribalist when dem never know as them go chop this week. I feel like dropping hot konk on all una bald heads. Mugus angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
These ones na to dey find pardon and immunity.

You no fit hear Adekunle and Venita dey discuss pardon and immunity, but these ones na always how to avoid being up for nomination. I never see
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Olatara:
Safarigirl?

All of you should leave my name out of nonsense abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Soma is about to be used by Angel for pardon......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:

Venita has been trying to guilt trip him into having her back when it’s obvious she does not have his.

I don’t think there is any other crime the boy committed…

She has also accused him of instigating Pere and Ike to “bully” her which of course is not true…

Then she thinks he is using her to shine on the show…

I don’t know if there is any other “crime” he has committed

I once heard neo discussing with another housemate on how tolani baj looks out for him and supports him outside the house while his cousin does not give a damn .

If I remember correctly I heard him say something about tolani baj calling him to check his email when multichoice sent them notifications regarding the all stars seasons.He said he was not very good with checking his mails.

He also said his cousin never brought it to his notice,maybe they have small issues from outside the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel, shine your eye…

Anyway, it seems you know the pecking order in your clique

Make we see how the pardon me please will be tomorrow…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
So now kuku is feeling like person husband?
The hypocrisy of it all.
I hope Sheggz and Bella are having a good laugh right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
hiteelong:

Dragging him for saving someone he clearly identified as his gee

If you were in his shoe, I'm very sure you will do same

This is a flawed reasoning

If people voted along tribal or gee lines, will the goat have won?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
aremubabs:

I guess those that saved Seyi the last time (especially Bisola and Mike) were driven by tribalism abi?

There are many types of biases, but you chose to see tribalism and nothing else. What if Laycon saved Seyi because they are friends? What if he saved Tolani because they were both in the Lockdown season

Tolani was not an option

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Today just re-emphasises my point.
Laycon was one overhyped winner. He couldn't even do something sensible.
Make una drag am this night.
Rubbish.
Laycon did nothing wrong
You could have voted for Uriel so she won't end up in bottom 2 since you love her so much

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gideonmi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:

Exactly
Once you are bottom 3, anything can happen.
If you don’t want juror to vote your candidate out, then keep them off bottom 3
that is the gig! This is business. It’s no longer about who has the least now. Vote your favorite out of bottom 3.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Una dey rate some people on Nairaland.

Person wey talk say the cost of travel ticket is dependent on the passport you hold and nationality?

I laughed so tey, I had to come in to educate, that ticket cost is based on distance.

Na people like that you expect to reason well?

Taa.

We had 20 housemates, 10 from one tribe. So if this jury is based on tribal sentiment, then we should blame MNET for not bringing any housemate from North West and North East.

Let me reason for them. MNET, you're biased. Why didn't you give us any housemate from Kaduna State?
MNET is biased and tribalistic as well.

This narrative needs to end abeg

The Female basketball national team just won the African Championship.

More than half of them are from South East. We're so proud of them and we don't care where they came from. The coach picked the best and the best won for Nigeria.

Some of these GenZ should end this narrative.

Personally, I actually preferred Seyi to leave over Uriel cos this is his second time but then we cannot blackmail the jurors to do our bidding.

Unless you have real evidence of tribalism, you cannot be shouting tribalism upandan when it doesnt suit you when there are other instances you closed your eyes to simply because it favoured you. I detest that kind of hypocrisy.

It is unfortunate allowing primordial sentiments cloud our better judgement.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Biggie should switch back to nomination for eviction jare..
This one that pepper dem gang have formed alliance and doing turn by turn pardon

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Altrarecords:
Angel and soma conversations are so boring

If not for pity votes, soma is worse than even princess Uriel and seyi

Zero presence

This is how I feel about Adekunle and Venwitch angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MTNcustomercare: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
We're watching
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

I already said this one.

Na still sentiment.

We have no expectations of Laycon.

Maybe next week they should bring Seyi's sworn enemy, Tacha to the jury, so, somebody can actually do what needs to be done..

When they bring Tacha and she kicks out Seyi, she'd still be accused of using sentiments. The best way is to stop using ex-HMs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

I once heard neo discussing with another housemate on how tolani baj looks out for him and supports him outside the house while his cousin does not give a damn .

If I remember correctly I heard him say something about tolani baj calling him to check his email when multichoice sent them notifications regarding the all stars seasons.He said he was not very good with checking his mails.

He also said his cousin never brought it to his notice,maybe they have small issues from outside the house.

Thank you for reminding me. Apparently they have almost zero support relationship on the outside as well..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Aunty, the "someone else" doesn't have to leave before Seyi who is in the bottom bottom.
A jury acts fair and finds one guilty. In this sense since Seyi is in the bottom you act in the interest of the people voting and do the fair and right thing by sending Grandson home.
The people who voted Uriel that topped Seyi spent money too. Jury nor suppose use sense reason that one too?
undecided

To be fair, the jury members didn't know who finished dead last between the bottom two. All they saw were two names on a paper, as Ebuka himself showed us prior to the jury vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.