Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472724 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

These ones knew.
Daft Diana and Laycon.

Well, how did you know that they know? As far as I can tell, what they saw were two names on a paper.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Some of you are blaming Laycon for writing Seyi. Yapping about tribalism and all that, but I think y'all are not being reasonable.

Seyi is likely the close friend in Laycon's statement about one of the bottom 2 being his friend, but do you expect him to abandon his friend in such a situation? How would his friend feel knowing he had to chance to save him and he didnt?

Wasn't it why CeeC felt hurt by Pere choosing to side Alex over her despite their friendship outside? Isn't that why Pere felt hurt by Adekunle choosing others as BFF when he was his supporter last year and had a friendship with him outside the house?

I mean Pharmsavi met Eloswag on the show but felt hurt by Eloswag not saving him when he had the chance tha 7 months later, he still doesn't want any friendship with him. They weren't even friends outside the show for years like Laycon and Seyi.

Besides, they weren't shown the percentage of the bottom two, so how would they know Seyi finished the lowest? Not that it matters because % are not used in deciding but by personal choice of the jurors.

The best way to checkmate this "tribalism" or "nepotism" or bias decisions that y'all are wailing about is to eliminate former HMs from being in the jury. Bring totally unknown people with no affiliation to the HMs and watch the accusations reduce a bit.
I think they should evict the hms with the least vote out of the bottom 3 plus one other hms picked by the jury.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Gloria Elijah tweeted this now, that woman dey on Adekunle neck dis season.
Make she continue....

Happy for everyone involved.

Last year, she refused to release Bryann's neck for whatever reason. Surprised Adekunle is her new target, considering her LU fave, Chichi, likes him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Everybody wan advice Ilebaye now.
Bombastic side eye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is not the issue.
Laycon is an otondo who very well knew Seyi was in the bottom last week and should have carried the will of the voters this week.
Seyi is his guy
He won't let his guy down
REST!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

I already said this one.

Na still sentiment.

We have no expectations of Laycon.

Maybe next week they should bring Seyi's sworn enemy, Tacha to the jury, so, somebody can actually do what needs to be done..
The hatred Tacha has for Seyi is not sentiment?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Adekunle’sgrin

She told Ike she dreamt of Doyin’s eviction

Is this a new dream?🙁🤨
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stop complaining and vote so that your fav doesn't appear in the bottom with Seyi because your fav will definitely go home😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Errrrrmmm what is with Neo telling IIebaye to change her name Wetin concern Neo with her name na Advise just dey fly left right and centre......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don't like d dimension of ppl accusing the jury members of tribal sentiment. It should not degenerate to this stage. We shouldn't accuse anybody of anything.

However, this jury system should be looked into by Biggie. What if seyi keeps escaping? I think they should have evicted seyi and allow the jury choose btw tbaj n Uriel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

She told Ike she dreamt of Doyin’s eviction

Is this a new dream?🙁🤨
Yesgrin
We dreamt about it togethergrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
I think Neo is bored tonight.

Motivational speaker.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
LotaTee:
The hatred Tacha has for Seyi is not sentiment?

It is the sentiment we need to kick him out.

Since everybody is excusing his repeated saving with sentiment, let us get the people that will have negative sentiments to kick out Seyi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yesgrin
We dreamt about it togethergrin

Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
kowema:
Everybody wan advice Ilebaye now.
Bombastic side eye
As she don survive 2 times na…Awon alabosi!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Using this thread as an example...

If Whitemoney is in bottom 2 and Amyä, Tatiana4û and Twocläns are the jurors, even if Whitemoney has the higher %, he's gone.

If Doyin is in bottom 2 and Islanders are the jurors, no matter the % of Doyin, she'd be evicted.

Humans are emotional and are walking bags of sentiments, so Laycon saving Seyi because of whatever reason be it tribal or friendship is expected despite how hurtful it might be. These ex-HMs are not professionals that can be trusted to make rational decisions.

The best solution is to stop using them as jurors. Simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
ItisHi:
Na to vote Seyi next week if he is up. I want more of this tears

When you vote him finish, he is still going to finish bottom 2.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Patoski7(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm so sad for Uriel's eviction but what is giving me joy right now is that I'm on Laycon's latest tweet dragging the hell out of him. By the time angry Bbn viewers finish dragging him, his pants won't be sizing him any longer
What did he tweet?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Can someone please tell Neo to shut up.

Dammmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why are the people viewing this thread so much this night? We hypocrites plenty sha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Biggie, bring ten ex-housemates as the jury- 5 women and 5 men
Let them deliberate on the evictions every Sunday.
But no, Mz Veek must have her segment and those Biggieverse messages which mean nothing must be read angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is not the issue.
Laycon is an otondo who very well knew Seyi was in the bottom last week and should have carried the will of the voters this week.
Don't burst an artery because of Laycon who will never know that you exist. All these Erica fans sha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Stop complaining and vote so that your fav doesn't appear in the bottom with Seyi because your fav will definitely go home😂😂

I'm wondering how many Jury member will come that Seyi won't know, the only way to save HMs from been knocked out by Seyi is to ensure your fave don't enter bottom 3 as it seems Seyi has good relationship with BBN alumnus.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by oluwaseyi0: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Very annoying!😡

Nigerians like to push bulk alot

Why is an entertainer on an eviction list?

They should all fuvk off with their whining abeg lipsrsealed

Because Nigerians are only enjoying her entertainment free, and refuse to pay for it through voting
Majority of the votes are going to selected few who are not even carrying the show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
tng:

This doesn’t seem to be valid anymore cos Seyi has be LAST TWICE and survived.
Your argument is rather invalid.
If Seyi has been there thrice and Juror still save him, it is the game. Juror’s decision is meant to be independent of any interference.

No one should be guilt tripped to do anything simply because some people will cry.

We want power to leave the hands of viewers, we should ask ourselves, Are we actually ready for that?

Cry today, cry Tomorrow, cry everyday the game is still the game.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MTNcustomercare: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Gloria Elijah tweeted this now, that woman dey on Adekunle neck dis season.
Make she continue....

That glory Elijah babe too dey talk reason I prefer Olufemi Daniel page to hers on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake pastor johnw47 no be you I Dy see viewing with your alternate so? There's no sex yet come back in two weeks time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
ItisHi:
Na to vote Seyi next week if he is up. I want more of this tears
Una don start

Sha vote for am make Vee appear as jury member
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

This is a flawed reasoning

If people voted along tribal or gee lines, will the goat have won?

I agree with you, it's a flawed reasoning

But in all honesty, most people will do that for a friend

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lets be honest....between Seyi and Uriel,who created more content?
If you feel bad that Uriel left or you felt the Jury was partial in their eviction selection,why didn't you vote enough to keep her out of the bottom 3?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
eleshin:

I think they should evict the hms with the least vote out of the bottom 3 plus one other hms picked by the jury.

They are evicting one HM weekly for now, so this method won't work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.