Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479594 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
ColdHunter:
CeeC is a big hypocrite shaa.

She says very rude and impolite things to HMs all the time.

But look at her catching feelings for same thing being done to her

Because most times she is saying it in a teasing manner as usual. Not mean. Unless you came for her.

Cee c is very real. What she says behind you,same tn she repeats in your front.
See how she has had baye's back,even bfor others. Pardoned baye first in that house!

You guys can decampaign cee c all you want,but we all know she is a real gee!

And she hasn't been malicious or deceitful to anyone in that house.
But agenda must agend.
Let cee c breathe!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oraimo task in da house 👏👏👏👏👏
Doyin,Ilebaye,Adekunle ,Neo and Lucy in same grouppp.

This one level up housemates dey same team and dey no dey talk i won see how dey go do the task..

Only ilebaye and Adekunle dey follow each other talk for now😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere: Cross, come and dish food for you and your wife. 😂😂😂😂

Those wey dey ship my General, you're on a long thing,lol

We don't do ship in our camp
They want ship Pere by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmmyCC:

Kidd may have topped Prince for some weeks because of KiddRica shippers. Now that there's no KiddRica let him top Neo nah.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in him coming to hustle for 120 M. It's just wrong saying he doesn't need the money but he flew all the way from London to Lagos, he schemed to have his co competitors disqualified, he paid BBNaija coins for PMP all just so he could get nearer to the money.
Shuttup ur derry mouth and stop imposing ur hopeless whorica on him!!
Kidd has moved on without her as the recognized one in the ship to have been called back by Multichoice🤪🤪🤪Yes Kidd didn't need the money he only came back to enjoy the honour and fame ...Now keep walking ur walk of shame ur whorica has been disqualified for life🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
jenifer007:

She thought Baye will be like Allyson that she can control with remote control

She's shocked Baye can do without her

Even Allyson at some point started drifting away from her and moved closer to Daniella. Then, Doyin started complaining that Allyson wasn't reciprocating the friendship. It's similar to what she is doing to Ilebaye now. I'm beginning to think the friendship thing is more of a strategy to Doyin.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frank65:

Even Allyson at some point started drifting away from her and moved closer to Daniella. Then, Doyin started complaining that Allyson wasn't reciprocating the friendship. It's similar to what she is doing to Ilebaye now. I'm beginning to think the friendship thing is more of a strategy to Doyin.

I don't think it's a strategy. I think she naturally likes and enjoys validation and assurance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pemperempe:
Ilebaye na ashawo, so much for a 22yrs, am a virgin indeed, virgin wey body dey on heat, nawa
What else?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I would've preferred they brought arin instead of doyin.

But doyin crase is entertaining sha🤣
Thank God you're not in charge of selecting HMs. I reject another Arin on my screen. I've not fully recovered from the nightmares I had from seeing her multipierced face😔

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Shuttup ur derry mouth and stop imposing ur hopeless whorica on him!!
Kidd has moved on without her as the recognized one in the ship to have been called back by Multichoice🤪🤪🤪Yes Kidd didn't need the money he only came back to enjoy the honour and fame ...Now keep walking ur walk of shame ur whorica has been disqualified for life🤪🤪🤪🤪
Kwa kwa kwa
There’s no ERICA for Kidd to feast and leach on,that’s why he was thrown out like a thief!
Lmao!
It would have been more honorable for him to be disqualified than being thrown out like a used tissue paper!
Relevance 0
Endorsements 0
All the money he claims to have are audio!
Cry more!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Biggaboi:

Thank God you're not in charge of selecting HMs. I reject another Arin on my screen. I've not fully recovered from the nightmares I had from seeing her multipierced face😔
🥺my arin?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oraimo Task

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Biggaboi:

How can you say Arin is ugly because of her piercing?

Arin is cute!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bennytwin:

Because most times she is saying it in a teasing manner as usual. Not mean. Unless you came for her.

Cee c is very real. What she says behind you,same tn she repeats in your front.
See how she has had baye's back,even bfor others. Pardoned baye first in that house!

You guys can decampaign cee c all you want,but we all know she is a real gee!

And she hasn't been malicious or deceitful to anyone in that house.
But agenda must agend.
Let cee c breathe!

Can we stop defending her vile nature and calling it real please

Being uncouth doesn’t make one real

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alheeri:
Oraimo task in da house 👏👏👏👏👏
Doyin,Ilebaye,Adekunle ,Neo and Lucy in same grouppp.

This one level up housemates dey same team and dey no dey talk i won see how dey go do the task..

Only ilebaye and Adekunle dey follow each other talk for now😁😁
Can you imagine 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
There’s no ERICA for Kidd to feast and leach on,that’s why he was thrown out like a thief!
Lmao!
It would have been more honorable for him to be disqualified than being thrown out like a used tissue paper!
Relevance 0
Endorsements 0
All the money he claims to have are audio!
Cry more!
I love that this one enter ur rectum Wella🤪🤪🤪 Where is ur disqualified cumdump whorica since Oba Waya flung her to oblivion😅😅😅😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zihno:

There two cold stone branch in Benin.

Oh? I visited there 3-4 years ago and there wasn't any
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Can we stop defending her vile nature and calling it real please

Being uncouth doesn’t make one real

So of all the housemates you have seen in the house so far,she is the vile one to you?

If yes,then no need trying to convince you otherwise. Abeg dey ur dey.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Great for her. She's going to need the alliance votes in the finals.

With a bottomer?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
ColdHunter:
Is this really the life Adekunle has chosen for himself?

Always being isolated with Venita?
God know I didn't sign up for any stress all because of any bbn housemates again, na only to vote him I know, nothing concern me with how he choose to live in the house, if e like make e dey wash bumbum for Venita in there sad

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dsimmer:

Exactly what Prince told Lilo about how others could bring it up. It could have been anyone, Tolanibaj or Eric or others who were present. Lilo was unbothered about it since it was nothing serious at the white finale party however since she suspected something could be going on between Prince and Dora thus could be the reason why Prince met her to discuss it, she asked him to tell Dora about it and she will also do same. So Lilo did and Dora was angry and took it to the bloggers after fighting with her. Everyone was talking about the whole thing before the reunion, so it was thrashed out at the reunion.

Prince came to play the victim at the reunion despite flirting with some girls on the show and dating Dora, thus Tolanibaj simply mentioned all the flirting he also did and also used it to spite Dora.

Dora dating Prince wasn't even a problem sef but what was funny was how she got angry over a long forgotten peck which happened in front of almost everyone at the finale white party while she was yet to even date Prince at that time. Lol.

Let's agree to disagree 🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmmyCC:

Kidd may have topped Prince for some weeks because of KiddRica shippers. Now that there's no KiddRica let him top Neo nah.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in him coming to hustle for 120 M. It's just wrong saying he doesn't need the money but he flew all the way from London to Lagos, he schemed to have his co competitors disqualified, he paid BBNaija coins for PMP all just so he could get nearer to the money.
He said he wanted the fame and not the money, but then he already has fame from his season, or he thinks an appearance on Bballstars means more fame

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin moans a lot but she doesn't come across as a likeable person at all attitudinally.Regardless of how she's being castigated for not being beautiful. Beauty is skin deep,but if you don't have it ,you can make up for it by being a wonderful person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
ColdHunter:
Is this really the life Adekunle has chosen for himself?

Always being isolated with Venita?

Pls can u just mind ur business..you are not even a fan..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
WM was slower than the girls. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
He said he wanted the fame and not the money, but then he already has fame from his season, or he thinks an appearance on Bballstars means more fame

Fame for what? Through Big Brother wey lazy youths go just dey insult you for nothing. Which kind fame be that? Person wey no get talent wey talk say he get money, wetin he dey find fame for 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
U hoelites are so dumb🤮
Yes it means more fame u are talking about him now everyone is talking about him his engagements are booming☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Fame for what? Through Big Brother wey lazy youths go just dey insult you for nothing. Which kind fame be that? Person wey no get talent wey talk say he get money, wetin he dey find fame for
Na better fame be that whether u hopeless hoelites cry from now till eternity🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
That was nice to watch Soma

Kunle done talk am already. Soma is the same height as the container so easy peazy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amillionnn:
That was nice to watch Soma

Kunle done talk am already. Soma is the same height as the container so easy peazy
Omashola did rubbish as tall as he is lool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
77up:
God know I didn't sign up for any stress all because of any bbn housemates again, na only to vote him I know, nothing concern me with how he choose to live in the house, if e like make e dey wash bumbum for Venita in there sad

Gbam,that monicker is a mercy fan but his/her post is about Adekunle...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmm Bad Boy Deks I see u grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frank65:

In what way did Ilebaye betray Doyin? If you say Ilebaye did not reciprocate the friendship as much as Doyin would have wanted, I might agree to some extent but Ilebaye never betrayed Doyin at all. Infact, it was even Doyin that betrayed Ilebaye by
1. Lying to Ilebaye that she tried to get PMP for her, meanwhile the house wanted to give it to Ilebaye because she had rough week until Doyin convinced them not to give her, that she deserved it more than Ilebaye.
2. Since their issue, Ilebaye has not said anything bad about Doyin to anybody but Doyin has been going round the house insulting Ilebaye and saying terrible things about her to any housemate that gives her a listening ear.

I can go on and on about how Doyin has actually betrayed Ilebaye. I can also remember that a couple of times Ilebaye has told Doyin not to fight for her so she doesn't make enemies for herself but Doyin no wan hear. So make una no blame Baye for Doyin's woes. Doyin's problem is her mouth and wanting to meddle into everybody's business
May God bless you more and more each day!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.