Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479518 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
ItisHi:
if it favours them it's is called premium gist.

BBN fans for you grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Maybe they were sharing votes to Ike, Pere and Cross, because they preferred them to Kidd.

Also, it is funny how a fanbase so small felt like they had spare votes to share. So, if Islanders are sharing votes to friends, WDG too go dey share votes? LOL.

Anyway, he don go be say he don go, any other thing na talk
U are talking bullshit!! For a Fanbase that was top 6 in lockdown and didn't see him in bottom 3 the weeks prior to this eviction...If Kidd says he doesn't need the money what makes u think they can't share votes to his friends that they felt where more endangered and needed the money more it's common sense📌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Never ever call CeeC short girl oooo

Never ever ever oooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Then who should we believe? Baye that claims to be a virgin?
I don't know about Ilebaye but Neo exaggerates a lot

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
CeeC is a big hypocrite shaa.

She says very rude and impolite things to HMs all the time.

But look at her catching feelings for same thing being done to her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why ppl dey fear banter ceec like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neo shut up and take a bounce.

You dey make ds girl feel special.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neo is really pissing me off with this shalaye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amya:

You seem to forget this is All Stars and not just a regular season. Most of these people would do good in a regular season but when it's an alignment of stars, they might not stand out. Seyi that has been making the bottom consistently was pretty big in peppergem, but here, not so much. Ike too.
There’s no excuse for failure my dear.
“If it didn’t dey,it didn’t dey” in Wike’s voice!
Other BBN stars that are top 5-10,do they have two heads?
Some are lucky to have been able to retain their fans from previous seasons and they don’t have to do too much for votes while majority of them are working so hard to gain more fans so that they’ll go far in the game by enacting new strategies eg,Illebaye and soma.
Illebaye’s spent only 2 weeks during her set but this time around,she gave more than we ever asked for!
Soma is top 10 as it stands now and that’s because he used pity strategy,got into a ship with Angel,fought so hard to become HOH and so far,he’s been of good behavior.That’s why people are voting for him.
Kidd left that house like nobody because his strategy was evil and disgusting!
He kept reminding us that he came for a vacation,not to win that he doesn’t need the money,plotting evil against the girls(people still believe he had a hand in Erica’s disqualification cos he kept mixing drinks for her and then triggered her) and he proved them right.
Instead of him to launder his image by becoming a nice guy and a cruise master,he went there to make a fool himself and showed us how vain he is!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
I really feel sad for Doyin.

If I was in that house, she will definitely be my paddi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin have you done your makeup grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Some HMs get away with things others will be dragged for. Na why I no send any fool trying to decampaign my fave. Even if he commit murder for that house I go still vote am.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s still better then your mgbeke Alex who looks like someone whose kpekus smells like Ogiri and iru combined!
Rest!

Damn.
This is nasty. Also coming from a woman.
Disgraceful.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin is so delusional. She thinks ilebaye is the only reason people don't like her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whitesnow01:

This statement though. Every fine human know they are beautiful, the mgbekes are also self aware, reason why Doyin almost cried when Biggie declared a make up free for the HOH task. Mirror is always there for reminder.. well some go about carrying inner beauty that we can’t see sha

You don't get it

See Erica for example, she's pretty but she doesn't give that vibe of all men should do my bidding because I'm beautiful

Kim gives that vibe , she's the type of girl that thinks she can get anyone she wants and they should fight for her attention because she's worth it

So yeah it's different

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
So Alex dan move into blue room patapata cos of prince.

See how she mark territory with full chest.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alex talks like all this Ibo village bad beech

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye topped the poll .
Pére is not leading anywhere, he's not even top 5 .

The result is wrong and laughable
Ofcoz we ain't expecting him to top from your prediction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Trouble is brewing underground in the house..
Can't wait for the after party drama tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sexyberry06(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please where is @feelgood?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
I think that Doyins downfall in that house is going to war with the more popular housemates without having a strong backing of one or two popular housemates too.

Now imagine that she had say, Mercy or Ceec or even Ike on her corner. Ain't no way, she would have lost the ear so woefully and end up being so alienated.

Wisdom warrants you dont go to certain battles without a solid core of support.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
mediocre:
Doyin is so delusional. She thinks ilebaye is the only reason people don't like her

Her association with Ilebaye is the root of all her problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
The only authentic Patriots approved bromance for General.

Any other bromance is a disposable nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Gettat u dont tell me what happens in my team! U can speak for crossnation not WayaDemGeng!! And I am telling u most WDG relaxed and where sharing votes to his friends Ike and cross some even helped pere cos Kidd was sounding more cocky than his season..
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am gan!!!
All the sensible people in Kidd’s camp dumped him for Cross.Na only you remain for inside wayadem aka 1.95% FC!cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
KimOprah has a very asymmetrical face.

One side of her face is round, while the other side is flat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am gan!!!
All the sensible people in Kidd’s camp dumped him for Cross.Na only you remain for inside wayadem aka 1.95% FC!cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!

Hi Tatiana,
I would like to know why you dumped Angel for Ilebaye. What happened?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

There’s no excuse for failure my dear.
“If it didn’t dey,it didn’t dey” in Wike’s voice!
Other BBN stars that are top 5-10,do they have two heads?
Some are lucky to have been able to retain their fans from previous seasons and they don’t have to do too much for votes while majority of them are working so hard to gain more fans so that they’ll go far in the game by enacting new strategies eg,Illebaye and soma.
Illebaye’s spent only 2 weeks during her set but this time around,she gave more than we ever asked for!
Soma is top 10 as it stands now and that’s because he used pity strategy,got into a ship with Angel,fought so hard to become HOH and so far,he’s been of good behavior.That’s why people are voting for him.
Kidd left that house like nobody because his strategy was evil and disgusting!
He kept reminding us that he came for a vacation,not to win that he doesn’t need the money,plotting evil against the girls(people still believe he had a hand in Erica’s disqualification cos he kept mixing drinks for her and then triggered her) and he proved them right.
Instead of him to launder his image by becoming a nice guy and a cruise master,he went there to make a fool himself and showed us how vain he is!
Shuttup just like ur mother's carcass no amount of wailing from u hoelites will bring back erica's decayed career !! Hahahaha All these epistles still will not get ur deadweight erica back to the limelight unlike Kidd that is being celebrated as part of the BB All stars hall of Fame!! The Kidd u expected to babysit ur senseless whorica has moved on choke on it Idiat!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma and angel......what a waste of HOH privilege lounge.

Soma go dan regret tire............. which can ship be ds.

Let him regret.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am gan!!!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!
Whether e pain me that he left or not He is still way more relevant than ur disqualified and dead Whorica🤪🤪🤪As e dey sweet me e dey hunt u for life🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Froshloaded:

Hi Tatiana,
I would like to know why you dumped Angel for Ilebaye. What happened?
Hello dear 🤩
Long time no seegrin
I dumped Angel before the show started but decided to give her a 2nd chance and she turned out to be Mercy’s house girl.Her arrogance and condescending attitude made it worse and I had to move to
Illebaye who won me over and I’m proud of my decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alex cannot make heaven... 😆 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Neo narrated a story of her following him to the toilet at an event, and then she tried to do the nasty. HE REJECTED HER grin
Do virgins do that?

Some girls are virgins because of opportunity, not necessarily choice. And it's not every girl's virginity that guys want. She's not the first though, Debbie Rise was the first BBNaija virgin, followed by CeeC during Double Wahala (many people disputed this sha).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.