Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481471 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2023
dominique:
These guys really think Ilebaye will be the first to go, even Cross that never really faced eviction. The way dem go shock when they all start to leave one after the other with her left in the house. Baye you too sef, try and be assisting with the chores.
😂😂😂 if u r a mother en chai. U go give ur child love, still correct am 🤣. I love it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So because Ilebaye refuse to wash d plates OG left litered in the kitchen Cross is saying she will regret not leaving early ones they finish the show today. Same Cross dat could not say anything to Ceec wen she hurt him yesterday double standards !!!
Every housemate chose their chore but silly Cross wants to give Ilebaye the chore to do.
Same people that did not respect her authority as HOH.
Lmao.

Cross said she will be the first to leave, even her thinks so.

I am sat for the drama this night. cool

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2023
Jen96:
kwa kwa kwa.... He thinks she doesn't stand a chance of winning. He will regret spending 4 million n wasting this final slot this week
Kwa kwa kwa
E go shock am this night when Ebuka go first bounce am!😂😂😂
If only he knows how irrelevant he is,he’d just shut up and enjoy his useless immunity and HOH position because those are his only achievements!😂😂😂
Dumb and selfish bastard who knows nothing about loyalty!
Na for Baye body e wise!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

By "expensive" you mean it's worth okpa and banana of 3k abi? Because i don't see why you can't leverage on your expensive lady parts to at least pay for regular medical check-ups? Or you enjoy smelling like fish for some unknown reason?😏
By expensive i mean it's worth far more than ur mother chinelo chikito that u have been servicing with ur rotten peepee cheesy cheesy cheesy Nowonder u both are cursed with the stench of a mortuary😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:
It's safe to say the housemates already know who's winning. The issue is whether they have made peace with it.

Baye too knows, seeing that her sudden flare-ups last night weren't just her usual alcohol-induced tantrums. Mercy should see if she can spin the Percy ship into a Reality TV show like "Mercy and Ike" and besides, she's still the biggest beneficiary with 4 million followers now, she should leverage that and cash out some more.

Cross fell off badly this season, he should NEVER have tangled with Baye who was never a respectful person who now has the money to enable even more audacious behaviour. But on the flipside, he's no more a child, Kimoprah would make a good wife, she seems to have outgrown her sugar daddy phase.

CeeC will also cash out heavily,but she's embarking on a serious personal battle - a potentially very serious ship with Neo who openly stated he aims to settle down next year. CeeC must have heard this and decided to boldly shoot her shot, his looks aside. She definitely didn't seem scared of Uriel, Tolani or Princes last night.

Bad Boy Deks might be a popular name in Lagos politics few years from now, i can't just shake off the feeling that he'll be plugged in to very big things.

Pere, go and marry or stop fooling around, you're not a kid. Conji aside, he does like Mercy as a person, i'll give him that.

Baye...... your matter long. I really hope you grow and do better. Nigerian fans are hopelessly fickle, as Mercy ,Phyna and WM found out.

The rest of us, it's back to the trenches and balablu. Stock up o, this looming strike might finally happen. It's been a pleasure ✌🏿(in Lucy's voice).
They dont know ....Baye doesn't know...
Baye flare up was wat she had been keeping in mind since because of strike ...she knows now nothing can appen again

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Every housemate chose their chore but silly Cross wants to give Ilebaye the chore to do.
Lmao.

Kwa kwa kwa
I’m loving Baye more and more each day and I love how she’s putting them in their place one after the other but make she avoid cece and mercy o…I no fit shout!😂😂😂
Cross na ode!
E go shock am this night!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lmao.

for her mental health, I am happy d show is ending today. Abeg who later washed d plates?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Cross thinks he’s the prize because Baye gave him his biggest highlight this season by kissing him!
I’m so glad She gave him woto woto!!!

undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
mattgoners:
They dont know ....Baye doesn't know...
Baye flare up was wat she had been keeping in mind since because of strike ...she knows now nothing can appen again

She should be careful. Many of those housemates are itching to beat her senseless. And Baye knows, Doyin and i think Soma spilled.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

She should be careful. Many of those housemates are itching to beat her senseless. And Baye knows, Doyin and i think Soma spilled.
It was a sign but i dont think they got d sign

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:
It's safe to say the housemates already know who's winning. The issue is whether they have made peace with it.

Baye too knows, seeing that her sudden flare-ups last night weren't just her usual alcohol-induced tantrums. Mercy should see if she can spin the Percy ship into a Reality TV show like "Mercy and Ike" and besides, she's still the biggest beneficiary with 4 million followers now, she should leverage that and cash out some more.

Baye doesn't know she is winning anything.
Infact, judging by this reason, she actually started flaring up before they had the combined party.
Right after the first party, when Biggie called the to the lounge, Cross took her drinks and that was when she flared up.
Infact, this what she told Cross after he told her biggie sent him.

" It had better be biggie, all of you in this house would just be doing shit and acting like saints, meanwhile you all are demons".

She said it in front of everyone and they didn't say pin!.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
That was epic!😂😂😂
Hehe na sexual dance be that o.E be like say Baye go sabi do this thing gan as she dey dance like that o haha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2023
carammel:

I saw a video of her going through the procedure, I don’t understand if it’s recent or not.
If it’s recent, I’m not sure she would have recovered in such short period.

She has butt fillers done not BBL. You can get but fillers injection in the morning and carry on with the rest of your day. BBL OTOH is a more invasive surgery and it takes at least 2 weeks to recover. But fillers don't last long, in less than a month, e go don deflate and you'll need to go get another one while BBL can last for years.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2023
Jen96:
for her mental health, I am happy d show is ending today. Abeg who later washed d plates?
I nor know oo

Na where I watch reach I talk.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Wen Baye and Adekunle were having heated argument in the nyt, Omo my heart just dey do gbim gbim say God help me control this girl to just ignore This Snake Adekunle.

my love For Baye strong o, person wey I no no from Adam. was awake truout last nyt because of her.

Baye ur village people hand no go reach in Jesus name.

I can't wait to celebrate with u tonyt

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Wettin I go do una here if ile loses eeeeeh cheesy
Or Make My Kabiyesi destabilize una top3 prediction here no go contain all of us lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2023
dominique:

She has butt fillers done not BBL. You can get but fillers injection in the morning and carry on with the rest of your day. BBL OTOH is a more invasive surgery and it takes at least 2 weeks to recover. But fillers don't last long, in less than a month, e go don deflate and you'll need to go get another one while BBL can last for years.

Please which one of these do you have? Are you happy with it? 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cross said “when Ilebaye comes out of the house, she will wish that she was left earlier” such strong hate from Cross. He even said she would hate herself. Cross free Ilebaye she hasn’t done anything to you!
Cross is a very big fool.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Since you can't properly analyze picture why not politely ask how I arrived at that being tbaj? You must need glasses to be this blind in real life.

Cant you see any similarity staring at you, between tolanibaj while sitting and the girl on red pant? Or must I tell you to look at her foot wear?

You are very stewpid.

Now watch it again

https:///DAMIADENUGA/status/1708192462991175971?s=20
You can continue analysing pictures and following people like evil spirit that you are, very stupid thing.

Get lost idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Or Make My Kabiyesi destabilize una top3 prediction here no go contain all of us lol
thank God u v accepted this mamba can't win. Man acting like a pussy. Immediately it's Baye his prick starts raising
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:

Infact, judging by this reason, she actually started flaring up before they had the combined party.
Right after the first party, when Biggie called the to the lounge, Cross took her drinks and that was when she flared up.

" It had better be biggie, all of you in this house would just be doing shit and acting like saints, meanwhile you all are demons".

am surprised she doesn't rate herself after kicking white money n Alex out

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:

Why are you wasting your time explaining what is very obvious? Can anyone confidently say who is winning outside the result?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Eeghe:

With my whole soul✋🏾
He and Doyin have knocked out all other BBN favs, for my heart’s affection

Why?
dokita shey u don open gofundme for the drunkard. He's still owing Neo 3M.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2023
This might be the first big brother that the housemates will physically beat the living day light out of the winner. grin

Arisers FC and pity gang FC na una do this one .

The OGs are coming for all of us ,they will curse shege shege but last last we have taught them a life lesson.

You guys think some monikers are going crazy on this thread abi,wait until the housemates come out.They will almost faint.

For me I am so happy.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:

Okay, let's assume you're right.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Jen96:
thank God u v accepted this mamba can't win. Man acting like a pussy. Immediately it's Baye his prick starts raising
Better than Ur dumb pity me rat that everyone knows is fake with her fake bandwagoners! Let me tell u whatever she wins today is useless and will only cost her more pains as she will go down in history crying for the rest of her life as the most UNDESERVING winner cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2023
What question did Ade ask that led to the insults? He simply asked if she, as the HOH, would return the coins. It's essential to maintain a sense of reason amidst fandom. I appreciate Ade for staying out of the heated arguments, as some attempts are made to portray him negatively.
Jen96:

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Keep quiet you will not do anything.

Just prepare to cry that your Adekunle will retain his level up position as 3rd runner up with no improvement. angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Samueltemi337:
At 30 Bbn is holding you from finding a husband
Who is the disappointment again?
Husband nobi achievement as you should know , seeing as that woman did it alone and look how you turned out still 😂😂😂😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet you will not do anything.

Just prepare to cry that your Adekunle will retain his level up position as 3rd runner up with no improvement. angry
Hippopotamus Shurrup! i never start and u are already panicking😁😁😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.