Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481676 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is how prepared they were because they knew they will enter finals.

That is why some people even want Ilebaye to win so that nobody will think they own BBNaija but their fans are crying about bandwagon when they themselves are the real bandwagon that want to give people money for Emi lokan reason and two time winner. Radarada.

Their fans don't even know that they are the ones being played yet they have the audacity to talk about Arisers. Otondos.

I am not a baye fan ,but I will be happier than Baye fans as far as mercy and cecee doesn’t win tonight which is very likely grin

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
How did Venita not win this lush hair grand prize? Angel that is hardly in the salon and was ranked lowest as at week 7 now won. Which criteria did they use in picking the eventual winner? Congrats to cross, Neo's 3million don complete be that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He de gbensh less and still Dey gbensh neighbor all to meet up with the fake life

You self see am?

And na she get mouth pass to dey always say rubbish everywhere 🤔 Baye's people!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Safarigirl and doc. Congrats to ur guy cross,he won the lush hair 3mil cash, argued Abt it with you last time 😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
dominique:

She has butt fillers done not BBL. You can get but fillers injection in the morning and carry on with the rest of your day. BBL OTOH is a more invasive surgery and it takes at least 2 weeks to recover. But fillers don't last long, in less than a month, e go don deflate and you'll need to go get another one while BBL can last for years.

Hhmmm make I see as I wan enter plastic surgery like this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Let me drop dis
Awwwnnn…😍😍😍❤️❤️
This is so sweet!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
From “my fave is a queen and a winner” to “Ilebaye is a palace maid” to “the show is rigged” to “Baye will not win because she’s rude”!😂😂😂

Pick a struggle guys!😂😂😂😂
She looks like a wilder Ilebaye. Must be photoshopped. * Scratches head *

I'm really hoping she wins tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alheeri:
Safarigirl and doc. Congrats to ur guy cross,he won the lush hair 3mil cash, argued Abt it with you last time 😊
Neo right now;

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulOtl:
Cross :
" Soso Berek...Na my role model oh " cheesy

It means Cross is a sport gambler. He just said it has " chopped" him well.
So most of those Lagos " big boys " do those online sporting betting thing.

No wonder they throw those huge sums of monies throughout the weekends(clubbing, shows and parties) as if it's chicken change

Adekunle was like, " that's how you know real rich folks, they are quiet about it and don't talk much "
Cross corroborated that statement.
If you know how much Cross dey trade for Binance you go no say the Immunity he bought is a change.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear for worrying about me.
I really appreciate 🙏😘🥰
I was banned by spambot.
I’m fine thanks dear,hubby dragged me to church after such a long time.😂😂😂😂

Congratulations to us!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Neo right now;

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jay16:
If you know how much Cross dey trade for Binance you go no say the Immunity he bought is a change.
Ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
PaulOtl:
Cross :
" Soso Berek...Na my role model oh " cheesy

It means Cross is a sport gambler. He just said it has " chopped" him well.
So most of those Lagos " big boys " do those online sporting betting thing.

No wonder they throw those huge sums of monies throughout the weekends(clubbing, shows and parties) as if it's chicken change

Adekunle was like, " that's how you know real rich folks, they are quiet about it and don't talk much "
Cross corroborated that statement.
Omo ! Men mount in Lagos.
I pity the people that think there is no money in Nigeria.
I have seen 500 million naira in one guy's account and that's one of his many accounts.

Don't ask me if I slept with him later , because I did 😁😁😁😁

Na ashawo I be 😁

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I swear to God,I’m in church right now and the pastor is preaching but I’m not paying attention.😂😂😂😂😂

Sharap!
You will cry blaad tonight!
When's your 30th birthday?

Wanna know
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:

I have seen 500 million naira in one guy's account and that's one of his many accounts.

Na ashawo I be 😁
🤦🥱🤲
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
From a reliable SAUCE

MERCY
.BAYE

CEECEE
PERE

ADEKUNLE

CROSS...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear for worrying about me.
I really appreciate 🙏😘🥰
I was banned by spambot.
I’m fine thanks dear,hubby dragged me to church after such a long time.😂😂😂😂
Anyway,I can’t wait for us to celebrate our baby girl tonight and Amen to your prayers!
We will also be celebrated!
This new month will bring sop much blessings and favors to us!🙏
Congratulations to us!!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
So Bro Kess chop Christy O?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:

Na ashawo I be 😁
Firstly, I agree with you that Lagos has big ballers, rich under 40s men. All the same, a vast majority of them made their fortunes illegally ( you will not agree, but that's a fact ).

#500 mill is good to go. That puts him in the real multimillionaire category. From #100 mill upwards is considered that (disputable).

When my mum is through with selling both her lands in so-called highbrow locations by December (one will be concluded in November by God's grace tho) we will once again be catapulted into the multimillionaire category, and this time I know they won't mismanage the funds like they did back in 2009-2010. 120 mill plus 125 million naira, for two lands respectively grin Allow me feel myself abeg, it's been a long time coming jare. Naija has tired me.

I will not ask you if you slept with him, as I am one of the few sensible Nairalanders who actually know that you are a man masking as a woman on here to feed the narrative that suites you on this BBN matter. Maybe you just like drama and confusion, which I'm not against, anyways. Do your thing.
But then again... unless the guy does guys , and then you do guys too, will I then ask you if you bucked him in bed. But I'll resist the urge to ask. Somethings are better left unsaid and unheard. grin grin
Yucky, nonetheless. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:

Don't ask me if I slept with him later , because I did
😁😁😁😁

Na ashawo I be 😁

I have 501 million naira in my account too!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
God of Mercy Eke keeps working overnight.

Razz Phyna, dirty Christy O and gigolo Kess all disgraced in one day.

Lambo, you do this one oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congratulations my baby Angel 😘😘
Still winning even when outside house kiss

Congratulations to cross too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alex I'm proud of you the way you ignored hypocritical witches and wizards last night 🤣
The continuous wailing from them is delicious.
Night, morning, afternoon, dem still dey wail say your give dem better ignore game.

After talking trash about you nonstop from sunrise to sunset. they were expecting you to go and laugh with them
Even the mad abusive man still expected you to laugh with him.

People wey dey ment

Love and light is not weakness dem no wan hear 😂
Now dem don see am in action 😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
To favor her... I love how she add that to her game to win thou...120m no small...what I just don't like is how those watching from outside tried to put the blame on Ade... Am not surprised by Ilebaye thou, cos if you watch LU, that babe na case on his own 😆 😆... Her game does not work in LU cos there are lot of gen z there
They will both be fine outside sha cos I love them both...
enemmo:

Exactly, just one question and she started shouting. I stopped watching the daily show about 3 weeks ago, because Ilebaye was always twisting things around. Goodluck to all of them today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Your own sauce too dey get salt...never correct for once 😆 😆
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
From a reliable SAUCE

MERCY
.BAYE

CEECEE
PERE

ADEKUNLE

CROSS...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Alex I'm proud of you the way you ignored hypocritical witches and wizards last night 🤣
The continuous wailing from them is delicious.

After talking trash about you nonstop they were expecting you to go and laugh with dem

People wey dey ment

Love and light is not weakness dem no wan hear 😂
Dem don see am in action 😂
Alex did well on the show. If not for the way the nominations went, she was going to be a finalist. She was a solid top 5, but she found herself in the toughest lineup of all time. My Pere is lucky he didn't catch a nomination that week. That lineup shook everyone. The tension was so high

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
Alex did well on the show. If not for the way the nominations went, she was going to be a finalist. She was a solid top 5, but she found herself in the toughest lineup of all time. My Pere is lucky he didn't catch a nomination that week. That lineup shook everyone. The tension was so high
I knew u supported the useless constable pere cos he is bi like u cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oyindidi:
Good to know cos l love his innocence
No one is talking about him here

Those who don’t see, or dislike him don’t matter to me✋🏾
Thank you for loving his soul♥️
I already love you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
BBN all star.

BBN all star started with a bang and ended with an anti climax......in all still enjoyed the 10weeks.

Shout out to all ISLANDERS.......we all did very well for our KING.

Wish anyone who win tonight all the best.

See you guys next year.....✌

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I knew u supported the useless constable pere cos he is bi like u cheesy cheesy
Are we now going the sexuality route on this? Even Lambo is bi and I find it sexy.

It's not why I like Pere though. He brought so much fun to that boring SYE. Wild cards becoming the best on the show was a huge achievement. Pere and Maria earned my support. I was with Liquorose early in the season after I saw her dance videos, but I left her when I realized she was just a plywood in the house.

It's a faceless forum, but me owning to my sexuality is cool. Thank you for being accommodating.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:
Do you know the funniest thing , the gap Baye used to win.

You people will realize tonight that her winning was never in contention.😂😁😁😁

This will be interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:
Do you know the funniest thing , the gap Baye used to win.

You people will realize tonight that her winning was never in contention.😂😁😁😁
I'm hearing that my girl is in second place. Threebear, stop making me nervous.

I fit cry this night. I've never been this invested in BBN

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.