Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? (13694 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / A Thread For Unemployed People / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Dubetex96(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?

11 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by whippersnapper(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Well even though my dad happens to be a director with one of the A-list agencies. I still feel ashamed asking him for money. Currently undergoing my masters tho. but nothing beats earning your own money no matter how small.
There are stuffs he tells me thats infuriating worst of all i'm sharing the same roof with them. No respect at all

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Aremson14(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
C Kwestion....

6 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sodiq3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Booked

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Without money, man go loose 50% of him value.
Meanwhile, you cannot be eating awoof food without washing plates.

Note: This is not because you're with your parent or guardian, even some married men after lossing their job or business dem they wash plates and even wash underwear self. grin

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol
Pikin wer still dy with him parents now no know wertin God do for am.
All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by inoki247: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol go out derr nd hustle if na Factory work find or some small work try get ursef a Face me nd Face u start from somewhere....

Then nobody go dey reason u anyhow....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by ArewaNightmare: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin in behalf of

JOBLESS APC ERATS

RONU PIPU

IT'LL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY

I'll categorically tell u that were comfortable with every shege πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bcuz if we live home now out of anger , BABA TINUBU no keep house for us 😜😜 Nairaland no keep house for us 😜

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Hinokami: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
God Bless my folks, they understood my situation and with the little the had, supported my survival.

May God give me enough to pay them back in multitudes soonest.

Currently employed and still pushing for better opportunities.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
angry

As a qualified Engineer

I've successfully been given the honorable position of Pepper pounder and compound sweeper by my mom...

Cheers grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sheisenough01: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
My own is no complain. Everybody get him time.

Money go drop when it's supposed to drop.

Life no hard.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Leggodeals(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Almost everyone is feeling it including the employed but giving up is not an option. Even if everyone is carrying face for you there is only one that would neve turn his face away. In short the more helpless you are the happier he is to help out.

Modified:
I also help unemployed people make the right selection by posting only genuine jobs here. https:///184037139835240/ All the jobs are free. Abstain from scammers

8 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Throwback: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

They are teaching you that there is dignity in Labour.

16 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Candidlady: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
sad

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 come tell us your story

Men at still hoping on breakfast from their overaged parants

Say no gambling and begging

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by osuolale95(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
They almost sent me packing this January

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by BIXYBABE: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm not happy but I no get choice........
My mum always lament how she needs to buy one thing or another any time she sees me.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Billionaire2: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerian parents and their favoritism towards the well-to-do child?
if not for the biological love, some of them need to be disowned.. I swear
Most of us were pushed to the streets because of the maltreatments & pressure.

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by MrbasHH: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
🀨
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Endure them while hoping for the best. Some family are quite toxic. Don't be sad, it's just for a period and you'll tell a story about it someday.

9 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by untoldtruth: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:

One day, you'll remember all of this and laugh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by fadsam: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cope or Protest
Naija is nobody's mate at the moment

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by AhmedGhost(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
What I hate most is when they use the word "see your mates, happily doing well plus getting married" and my reply is like EVERYONE GET HIS OWN TIMEπŸ™πŸ™

we shall all gonna make it Believe πŸ›ΈπŸš€πŸ™

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Promoter2: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
The same job wey Dey give them money to feed you, make you sef go learn am so that you go stop to Dey stay house morning till night Dey open yeye thread for Nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by BabaIbo: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Okb
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:

There are jobs every where and just too many to list and very, very rewarding. The problem is, most of you chase after white collar jobs while brown collar jobs are the main deal and so available.

How else should you be treated, like a king? Of course like a servant.

Pride is the reason why alot of people are jobless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by untoldtruth: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
AhmedGhost:
What I hate most is when they use the word "see your mates, happily doing well plus getting married" and my reply is like EVERYONE GET HIS OWN TIMEπŸ™πŸ™

we shall all gonna make it Believe πŸ›ΈπŸš€πŸ™
Life is not a competition, remember this everytime they tell you this. You'll eventually cross that line too someday soon.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Imun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
What is offered for free comes with moral responsibility.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by MissOpe(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's only natural to treat an unemployed person as that...
Until you begin to bring financial value to the table, you'll be treated as a useful thrash.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
As you are praying don't forget to also pray for a good wife so bad wife no go come and pursue your folks away.

Hinokami:
God Bless my folks, they understood my situation and with the little the had, supported my survival.

May God give me enough to pay them back in multitudes soonest.

Currently employed and still pushing for better opportunities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Axxela Graduate Trainees Program 2019 / Full List Of Best N-power Programme And Description To Apply / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.