Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? (13726 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / A Thread For Unemployed People / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by sacajawea: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hotwest:

My popsi get over 900million as a retired general but to even borrow 1million to set up from him na lie

LOL, very fallacious to the ears!
No Normal Human Being would Believe this

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
This question should be directed to the yorubas especially their lazy men, some of them at 40 to 50 years still dey feed from their parents pot

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by vickydevoka(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
Well even though my dad happens to be a director with one of the A-list agencies. I still feel ashamed asking him for money. Currently undergoing my masters tho. but nothing beats earning your own money no matter how small.
There are stuffs he tells me thats infuriating worst of all i'm sharing the same roof with them. No respect at all
Take is as a normal thing, u will be alright
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by vickydevoka(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol
Pikin wer still dy with him parents now no know wertin God do for am.
All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.
I disagree with you. When I pay my bill , I always feel happy, in as much as u are making the morning. I pay heavily for my apartment Buh I feel grateful. Na when u de borrow pay for your one room apartment, na dat one de pain pass
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by whippersnapper(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Take is as a normal thing, u will be alright
thanks bro. its really toxic. Its sad i am still beaten at my age
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by vickydevoka(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
thanks bro. its really toxic. Its sad i am still beaten at my age
I stayed with my parents 4 years after nysc. I say instead I go collect 50 to 100k for lag, I rather stay with my parents. Them no give me headache for once. Na just my junior ones. If you dad has a business just be in charge and be saving money from it.
I know of someone who wants to make it own his own in ph, omo him de on top inwant to make it own my own, their last born who refused to leave his dad build a house and start going to China. They dad asked him to take over his business or mums business then, he refused. He said he wants to do something different. Now last born don be million, importer join. Marry b4 30. If your father get money just start from home, from their you find your way

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by lalalista: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?
you're the cause for letting them feed you. Feed yourself and earn your respect
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Karlifate:

As per ATM ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes oo
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by yewit37486: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
It's only natural to treat an unemployed person as that...
Until you begin to bring financial value to the table, you'll be treated as a useful thrash.....

It's not natural, neither is it right. People should be treated with respect regardless of whether they 'measure up to your financial standards or not'. This kind of mindset in the average Nigerian is what has driven people into crime to make money at any cost.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by vickydevoka(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 come tell us your story

Men at still hoping on breakfast from their overaged parants

Say no gambling and begging
Same with ladies. Your younger siblings go insult you tire
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by abuhusna1: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

The day they send you out and you stay with friends or extended family you will know the task your parents makes you do for free house and free food na small one.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

I disagree with you. When I pay my bill , I always feel happy, in as much as u are making the morning. I pay heavily for my apartment Buh I feel grateful. Na when u de borrow pay for your one room apartment, na dat one de pain pass
Ok
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by NaijaCover(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nothing Good Come Easy
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by isabi2lof: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
You can't be jobless and useless at the same time undecided

But you guys are the ones shaming career ladies , you can see that being jobless on its own is a disease.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by BeigJawnson(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:

WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, I DID ALL SORTS OF ODD JOBS LIKE CUTTING OF BUSHES FOR PEOPLE, WASHING OF CANOPIES AND CHAIRS, GOING OUT WITH BRICKLAYER FRIENDS TO CUT JOBS, I EARN MONEY.. I WILL STILL GIVE MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ... TILL NOW AFTER GRADUATING, I AINT DOING MY CHOICE OF JOB. I EARN AND THE LITTLE IT IS, I FEED MY FAMILY BY GRACE OF GOD. TRY TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by NohurryInLife: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
My own be say, in whatever thing you're dong in this life as a man, jor/please/dakun/biko, find something doing in whatever way you deem fit๐Ÿ™

I no say make you do fraud or steal oooo, but my guy, HUSTLEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by armadeo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:

Lol. You no know say you go wash plates for your papa house.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Dubetex96(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
armadeo:

Lol. You no know say you go wash plates for your papa house.
E no funny my G 27 yrs old man
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by AhmedGhost(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
KrazyDave16:

Been there, experienced it.
Still remember that year, my old man wanted me to either push drugs or join my "mates" who are doing well to do fraud just so I can "make him proud".
He'd be the one to tell others about God's time, but when they're gone, it's a different story.
That year was the lowest low of my life, contemplated suicide, but here I am (though I low-key still hate my family from his side)

You don't need to hate your family bro. They are the only gift of life now. Don't worry everything will be fine๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
It's only natural to treat an unemployed person as that...
Until you begin to bring financial value to the table, you'll be treated as a useful thrash.....

Did you say it is natural?

If you continue to see nothing useful about human beings asides from their financial usefulness or capabilities, you are just as trash as you think they are. It's a gutter attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by nkemjacob2(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2023
The joy is my parent don't treat me badly they understand my plight. Though I have a job. I come back at night
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2023
AhmedGhost:

You don't need to hate your family bro. They are the only gift of life now. Don't worry everything will be fine๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Gift of life?
Seriously!?
Same gift of life that tried to force me into a life of crime for their own selfish needs under the guise of securing my future!??
Please, don't make me laugh.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by whippersnapper(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

I stayed with my parents 4 years after nysc. I say instead I go collect 50 to 100k for lag, I rather stay with my parents. Them no give me headache for once. Na just my junior ones. If you dad has a business just be in charge and be saving money from it.
I know of someone who wants to make it own his own in ph, omo him de on top inwant to make it own my own, their last born who refused to leave his dad build a house and start going to China. They dad asked him to take over his business or mums business then, he refused. He said he wants to do something different. Now last born don be million, importer join. Marry b4 30. If your father get money just start from home, from their you find your way
thank you so much your 2 cents. The really arent into business, rather landed assets.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Oshin56(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Mumben:

Does a director not have power to get you a job in the agency? Talk to him about it
some parents will not do that they will be showing unnecessary principle or doing holy holy and it will be hard for the children to see helper because they will see them that there parents are in good position to help them.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by jimcaddy(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
African parents have PHD in frustrating their kids who are jobless like as if it's their fault that they are jobless. The funny thing is that many of them who won't not help you connect you to their friends who can help. Yet they want you to just automatically get a job. When you don't get, they will be using style to abuse you or tell you to do rubbish chores. No wonder so many kids end up doing yahoo or hookup just due to the pressure.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Femuel(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
My own parents understands how things works in Nigeria and never pressurize me over my financial status l, i was out of job for the over 5months but they were loving and supportive parents.. though i do most of the house chores because i can't expect them to do it while i am at home with them, but recently i got a new job and i pray They eat the fruit they laboured for. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Jobs / At What Age Did You Start Working? / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.