Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,480 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? (13724 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / A Thread For Unemployed People / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by geesilver(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
What kind of talk is that how will they be happy, joblessness na pride?

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by phemmyfour: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?
Don't worry, you will understand what it takes to bring food on table when you start having kids.

That's when you will now look back and I felt that you should have been washing the dishes with much joy and appreciate your parents better.

9 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by sofeo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let's hear from your different perspectives.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ask God to show you when it your time..if you know your timing.. nothin go move you even if you are finding things hard now.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sheisenough01: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Vijuchoco(f): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Employed, but I still feel the effects of the over familiarity sad

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Don't worry, you will understand what it takes to bring food on table when you start having kids.

That's when you will now look back and I felt that you should have been washing the dishes with much joy and appreciate your parents better.
Them force you people to be having kids ni?..or did the kids beg u to born them? If u bring kids to this hard brutal world..then be prepared to see them through thick and thin
If not..then just leave them where they were before u born them
Very simple and short

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by DonBenny77(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
The matter enh
See finish na bad thingy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by phemmyfour: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Them force u people to have kids ni?
get sense....you no gree

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Maxxim: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
angry

As a qualified Engineer

I've successfully been given the honorable position of Pepper pounder and compound sweeper by my mom...

Cheers grin

Na great rank chief💯

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by chiedonedoor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
So because you are a graduate, your Mum should be washing the plates and sweep the house when you are at home doing nothing. op is normal to do house shores. For christ sake your parents should be resting .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Came4amod: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?

Don't worry they will fall sick one day and you will vent all Ur anger ..
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by LUAN(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm unhappy

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Shalommy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 come tell us your story

Men at still hoping on breakfast from their overaged parants

Say no gambling and begging
Baby, free these guys na.undecided What have they done to you?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by pfadom: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Learn to be grateful.
Your parents remain your parents.
You don't expect them to praise you all the time. You don't need to see the your parents'home as 100% comfort zone, else you might lose focus.

My dear, do you want them to provide your food, clothing and shelter, and provide someone to wash the soiled plates and dirty clothes? Is it also difficult for you to help tidy the home, gardens and other little things you can fix?

In case you don't know, there are several mates of yours who have nowhere to run to.

Be grateful and appreciative. Meet them one on one and tell them how grateful you are, and give them the assurance that you also will be reciprocate their act of kindness and care soon by God's grace.

9 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Hinokami: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
As you are praying don't forget to also pray for a good wife so bad wife no go come and pursue your folks away.

Thanks so much. That's equally important to enjoy the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by MrBONE2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
madridguy:
Without money, man go loose 50% of him value.
Meanwhile, you cannot be eating awoof food without washing plates.

Note: This is not because you're with your parent or guardian, even some married men after lossing their job or business dem they wash plates and even watch underwear self. grin

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Hotwest: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Those well doing old men some no dey gree release their money because they feel u should be giving back now

My popsi get over 900million as a retired general but to even borrow 1million to set up from him na lie

This generation government cheat us well. I hope our children will enjoy. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Candidlady: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby, free these guys na.undecided What have they done to you?

Both of em nearly frustrated me out of this forum..

They had better get an alternate cos I'd make this their account miserable

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are gamblers and beggars but they won't stop trolling..

Ihave their time

They won't be able to swindle innocent helpers on this forum again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
God bless my parents. For all the years I was underemployed and unemployed till I built my own company during Covid, they never showed me any sign of disrespect. Even when my younger ones were earning more than me, they have always been optimistic that I am just temporarily unable to dispense cash

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sheriman(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Billionaire2:
Nigerian parents and their favoritism toward the well-to-do child?
if not for the biological love, some of them needs to be disowned.. I swear
No lies!! Some Nigerian parents are doing that and that is a terrible behavior.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by dheolexaone(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Don't feel sober.

Even when you are employed and you stay with your parent or not, don't u use plates, if you can use plates... Be ready to do the cleaning.
It's only when u have younger ones, u can ditch the task.

This 9ja hard for unemployed to be complaining on what is not.

The employed sef no get space bro.
So calm down and do Ur duty.

5 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by dheolexaone(f): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
pfadom:
Learn to be grateful.
Your parents remain your parents.
You don't expect them to praise you all the time. You don't need to see the your parents'home as 100% comfort zone, else you might lose focus.

My dear, do you want them to provide your food, clothing and shelter, and provide someone to wash the soiled plates and dirty clothes? Is it also difficult for you to help tidy the home, gardens and other little things you can fix?

In case you don't know, there are several mates of yours who have nowhere to run to.

Be grateful and appreciative. Meet them one on one and tell them how grateful you are, and give them the assurance that you also will be reciprocate their act of kindness and care soon by God's grace.

U dey mind the toddler, he no see anything to complain about na plate...

Let him not use plate... Then we will defend him here.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Shalommy(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Both of em nearly frustrated me out of this forum..

They had better get an alternate cos I'd make this their account miserable

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are gamblers and beggars but they won't stop trolling..

Ihave their time

They won't be able to swindle innocent helpers on this forum again
Forgive and let go. wink.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Oshin56(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
I didn't even stay at home, as early as 6:30am I find my way to street hustle like someone that didn't attend school and close at 6pm, drink enough beer. 9pm enter house go sleep make then no use frustration kill me. But all glory to God for the good thing he has done for me by blessing me with good job.

7 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Morbeta11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
I just noticed that some vibrant tribal commentators disappeared from this thread......

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Flangelo12: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol
Pikin wer still dy with him parents now no know wertin God do for am.
All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.

What is the evil?

That they aren't supporting your candidate abi?

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:

All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.

For what? do you want them to have sense? Sense is like a disease to those group of people.
May they continue to eat "mama thank you" forever & ever.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by skj1377(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sir is 95% of value his male organ and others account for only 5%
madridguy:
Without money, man go loose 50% of him value.
Meanwhile, you cannot be eating awoof food without washing plates.

Note: This is not because you're with your parent or guardian, even some married men after lossing their job or business dem they wash plates and even watch underwear self. grin

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flangelo12:

What is the evil?

That they aren't supporting your candidate abi?

Nonsense.
Education no be scam
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

For what? do you want them to have sense? Sense is like a disease to those group of people.
May they continue to eat "mama thank you" forever & ever.
Lmao, u dy para o cheesy
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by AhmedGhost(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
untoldtruth:

Life is not a competition, remember this everytime they tell you this. You'll eventually cross that line too someday soon.

Amen🙏 we all have stories to tell tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Jobs / At What Age Did You Start Working? / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.