Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala (21095 Views)

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / FCT Insecurity: ‘Tinubu Will Find Lasting Solution’ – Atiku’s Ex-Aide, Bwala / Subsidy Removal: ₦5 Billion Palliative Is Renewed Nonsense – Atiku’s Aide, Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Iamgrey5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Who gives a shit?
You, for giving me a mention. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The cowards are not the ones whose parents are being flogged by crackheads IPOB members in the red mud region. Even their Eze ndigbo are getting flogged in Akure by Yoruba youths too.
Your Muslims brothers in ilorin kwara state were roundly conquered by the Sahel desert dwellers of the Fulani tribe

That's a big deal bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Exactly, those ones that are not allowed the freedom to practice their own traditional religion or even make decisions in Islam, those are the ones I'm talking about grin

The Yoruba Muslims aren't true Muslims. They are infidels and very violent In nature .

N2000 is enough to buy them into doing your biddings.

They are dishonourable set of people
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Exactly, those ones that are not allowed the freedom to practice their own traditional religion or even deemed worthy to make decisions in Islam, those are the ones I'm talking about grin
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by helinues: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
grin grin

You catch am.

That guy is a notorious liar. I didn't type that moniker, I copied it which he also commented same on, yet he claimed I edited it.

He has no integrity, just lying upadan

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Kukutenla: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Did Tinubu plant Bwala in PDP, a political game plan just like he strategically made Obi leave PDP, a political game over? cheesy

Bwala of course will return to APC since he has perfectly executed his job by APC in PDP. This is the best of politics ever in Nigeria, like a very thrilling seasonal drama so interesting.

Seems you can't recognise ass licking when you see one.
But how will you when you're an asslicker yourself grin grin
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

Seems you can't recognise ass licking when you see one.
But how will you when you're an asslicker yourself grin grin

I learnt the art from Peter Obi the number one licker of Atiku's ass. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Kukutenla: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I learnt the art from Peter Obi the number one licker of Atiku's ass. grin
I thought you used to be Obidient
Oh I forgot lying is second nature to APC sewage rats
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

I thought you used to be Obidient
Oh I forgot lying is second nature to APC sewage rats

I thought Bwala used to be a Batist...lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Kukutenla: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I thought Bwala used to be a Batist...lol grin
Bwala was never a batist
He was a buharist
No wonder you're claiming to be different things
You're confused
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Confirmedzombie: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2023
I agree with Bwala on this. Yorubas don't play politics of bitterness, emotions, sentiments, Ethnicity or religion.

They play politics of inclusiveness and National politics.

But you see the SE, there kind of politics will never allow them produce the president.

The SE will need to change their style of politics. Begin to play National politics, build bridges.

Tinubu is our president until 2031

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by garfield1: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Bwala was never a batist
He was a buharist
You're confused

He is right.the yorubas are the most liberal and accommodating politically and otherwise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The yorubas are always scared of the Fulani and Hausas maybe because of how the fulanis people violently conquered kwara state that used to be a Yoruba state

Why the Yorubas don't give a fvck about ibbos. Maybe because the ibbos lack hisory, or because it was the Yorubas that civilized ibbos and introduced them to clothing (they have Ajayi Crowther to thank for that)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Spineless as they are spiteful

Unlike brave ibbos like Ojukwu that bravery ran for his life in the heat of battle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
no be lie

Yoruba are peace loving but in a cowardly way lol

The irony of a primitive tribe that lacks history, and made up of primitive petty traders and palmwine tappers calling a warrior tribe that built one of the greatest empires in West Africa cowards can't cease to amuse me. There's something about ibbos that makes them comical and makes people not to take them seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by 4TFK: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The yorubas are always scared of the Fulani and Hausas maybe because of how the fulanis people violently conquered kwara state that used to be a Yoruba state
defeated obidients and hallucination are 5 and 6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Bwala was never a batist
He was a buharist
You're confused

You are the one that is confuse lol. It is in open public that Bwala stopped being Batist because of Tinubu's choice of Shettima who is a Muslim. Obidients and lies chai nawa for una Sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by oyeb15: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Yes,court should remove Tinubu asap. Am Yoruba but he is a disgrace. He could fuel 120 V8,V12 2023 Toyota Land cruisers of his convoy travelling from Abuja to Lagos every evening to eat Amala and we citizens cannot afford 1litre of PMS . The suffering is too much everywhere.

God must punish the bastard.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Hotwest: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Tribalism country
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by adecz: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Except Awolowo
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by tamdun: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
84mgve27:

Ignorance of history. He doesn't know SW was the nation's political war zone!
A thief that left his region and wanted to rule SW

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by MrsTwrite(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
walai
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by CSTRR: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
This guy is still pained that atiku lost his 11 million southern votes in the bank.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by YorubaPrince: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Yoruba be Boss! cool

If you no gree, go hug a transformer like our Okoro blodas. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by mukthar2000(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Well said.

hope u are not expecting anything in return from BAT?
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by tamdun: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Go and read Ur history, Ojukwu campaign for Shagari(a fulani) after sacrificing 3m igbo lives

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ehikwe22: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Threatening to and disenfranchising Nigerians from a certain region and anybody that looks like them is called what?
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Alliswell248: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

APC media cows will begin to transfer their grievance against the people of south east as usual forgetting how the Fulanis play politics of bitterness tongue

Get a life....I repeat get a life....
Do something better with your life....

The choice is yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by CSTRR: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Btw, politics is as critical to human life as air.

It determines your very standard of living.

It's only in Nigeria that you will see politicians tell you that politics is just a game.

And many of the masses just parrot it in return.

A game that will basically determine the fate of millions for generations.

That is why Nigerians don't protest for anything.

Things that would make other countries erupt in protest does not move Nigerians.

Ofcourse, politics is not bitter. It's just a game, abi?

Keep playing.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

APC media cows will begin to transfer their grievance against the people of south east as usual forgetting how the Fulanis play politics of bitterness tongue
Always playing victim mentality. The post is not about South East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Lifestone(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
This thread is about how Fulanis play politics of hate, but watch and see how APC media cows will leave the fulanis whom Mr Bwala talked about and face the Igbos.

Maybe Mr Bwala needs to come on nairaland and see spiteful Yorubas for himself.
Why are you guy dragging igbos into this discussion. The man didn't even mention Igbo. Let's for once have conversation devoid of bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ImoleNaija: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2023
Your head is correct.

Yorubas don't play a do-or-die game.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe To Skew Justice / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N10m To EFCC / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.