Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

So Fuel Price Is Up Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Fuel Price Is Up Again? (170 Views)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Fuel Price Is Up Again? by godliman: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let the clappers and hailers continue, the poor are now an endangered species under Tinubu's inhumane economic policies.
1. He is quick in removing subsidy but slow in providing palliatives,
2. He is thrifty in increasing salary of workers but generous in increasing that of the executive,
3. He is giving a pittance of N8,000 for six months to families but giving 70billion to National Assembly.
4. He wants Nigerians to make sacrifices yet he will spend N40 Billion to buy bullet proof cars for National Assembly.
5. He is increasing school fees and using student loan to fool the gullible.
6 He plans to increase electricity tarrifs,
7. He is increasing VAT
Let the clapping continue, last last all of us will feel Tinubu's vernom.
Re: So Fuel Price Is Up Again? by CodeTemplar: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Anthropomorphizing....

Petrol be like:

I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.
Re: So Fuel Price Is Up Again? by finallybusy: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
No matter which president enter, una must complain. Enjoy,
Re: So Fuel Price Is Up Again? by TheFreshVanilla: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let the poor come out to protest or die in silence. Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Matter Arising : High Cost Of Fuel / Ibori, Judge Tomlinson And Matters Arising / Emotions & Uncertainty As Soludo Closes Anambra Newspaper For Amusement Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.