Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (441 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by iwaeda: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Adamu Salihu, a Kano resident who said he and his family members voted for President Bola Tinubu in the last election, has lamented the hike in the pump price of fuel.

Daily Trust reports that fuel which moved from N195 per litre to N530 after Tinubu removed subsidy, climbed to N617 in Abuja and N620 in Kano in the early hours of Tuesday.

Powered By

Video Player is loading.This is a modal window.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Reacting, Salihu, who said he hails from Bichi LGA in the State, said he might be forced to take to crime.

He said, “Honestly this new price has hit us very hard. This is not what we voted for. My children and I voted the current government in power. What we are being served is contrary to what we asked for.

“I am a Nigerian, I deserve to be treated right. I am no longer a youth, I have Children and they also go out and vote. Very soon if there is no change, I will ask them to stop voting because they are no longer going to school and have started hawking selling ‘Awara’.

“I dropped them out of school and they are now selling ‘Awara’. How can they be denied education and start hawking? I have been in politics since the time of NRC and SDP. If things continue to go like this, we can retaliate. if our lawmakers and representatives will not do anything about it. We can take the law into our hands despite being law abiding citizens.

“All these hardship we are facing is as a result of hike in fuel price, if not, we won’t be suffering like this. We don’t have good representation.”

Daily Trust reports that fuel queues resurfaced in Abuja, Kano and some parts of the country after hike.

https://dailytrust.com/n620-per-litre-this-isnt-what-we-voted-for-kano-resident-laments/
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by XerXers: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
We have been warning Nigerians against the tracherous tribe in SW but you all failed to listen. They were shut out of national politics by your forefathers for a reason. We warned you about your clueless general called Buhari, see how Tinubu always outsmart him easily unlike Awolowo that was routed and frustratated. When Buhari came to East for alliance we rejected him because he is weak and clueless. This was the "Messiah" created by SW propaganda just for their long term state capture and the myopic north fell for it. Una go see shege. The only solution is a return to North/East alliance which you should have used to stop Tinubu in the first place, but mu-mu ticket blindfolded you

5 Likes

Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Urheadmaster(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
tongue
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
No o tinubu should continue make he reduce population small.

200m people too much
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Jennyclay(f): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Renewed Shege Pro Max.

This is just the beginning undecided.

Before the end of this year it will be shege pro pro pro pro pro pro pro pro Max.
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Treasure17(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
You never see anything.
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by nairalanda1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is like Nigerians do not listen to when their politicans campaign.

Or even watch news.

Subsidy removal was set in stone the minute PIA was signed. It was because Buhari extended subsidy by getting a law passed to do so (to ensure his party won the 2023 elections)....that we did not feel it then.

Add the fact that all 3 candidates, plus minority candidates, stated that subsidy should go.

Only Sowore was against subsidy removal, but he isn't popular...

Anyway, while it is amusing to see Tinubu supporters lament, keeping subsidy would have made all of us, corrupt looters and the very poor, and everyone else, weep pools of blood in due time...especially when Mother IMF tells us that we can;t access her bounties no more.
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by iwaeda: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
It is like Nigerians do not listen to when their politicans campaign.

Or even watch news.

Subsidy removal was set in stone the minute PIA was signed. It was because Buhari extended subsidy by getting a law passed to do so (to ensure his party won the 2023 elections)....that we did not feel it then.

Add the fact that all 3 candidates, plus minority candidates, stated that subsidy should go.

Only Sowore was against subsidy removal, but he isn't popular...

Anyway, while it is amusing to see Tinubu supporters lament, keeping subsidy would have made all of us, corrupt looters and the very poor, and everyone else, weep pools of blood in due time...especially when Mother IMF tells us that we can;t access her bounties no more.

It will reach everyone, Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by iwaeda: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin It will choke. grin grin grin
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Renewed Shege Pro Max.

Before the end of this year it will be shege pro pro pro pro pro pro pro pro Max.

You too like vawulence. Haba!
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by iwaeda: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Renewed Shege Pro Max.

grin grin grin angry angry grin
Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Beremx(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
From shege banza (Buhari) to Dan iska ( Tinubu). Nigerians are missing Buhari already.

2 Likes

Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by MrColdsweat: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
The foolish ronus never learn.
After voting the disaster buhari, they voted a greater disaster.
If hushpuppi contests against okonjo iweala, trust the gullible ronus to vote omoluabi.

Useful idiots.

2 Likes

Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Blake755: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nah lie this administration will favor me and my family grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by iwaeda: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beremx was here. You now see continuations of Buhari grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Niger Junta May Engage Unemployed Wagner Mercenaries / Tinubu Releases First Batch Ministerial Portfolios, Assigns FCT To Wike, Labour / APC UK Denies Fake Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.