Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. (38717 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by 00FFT00(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How did I do that please? I don't think there's anything suggesting that I did.

Sorry ma. My bad.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guynexttdoor:
You no ask her u come here dey ask us.. she no tell you fuel don cost? angry
Hahahaha
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that. Hi

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin
Hahahaha my stomach please

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by folake4u(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
The way people go send Op PMs ehn. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by fortunechy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Since u didn't bother asking her why don't u ask google Mchteeeeeeew!!!
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Eyanbahose: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guynexttdoor:
You no ask her u come here dey ask us.. she no tell you fuel don cost? angry
Like Some people mumu gan.

She went to the hospital, doctor said keep it up and she can't even ask what she meant. Nna eh
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by prophetfire: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin
woman dey get gbola?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
horlahwaley:

It use to be a painful procedure, sorry about that
Thanks so much.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Icon79:
Whatโ€™s culture test? Or do you mean Pap smear?

O pari

I'm a female. The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by drlateef: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
The sample was collected from my vagina. An instrument was inserted very deep into my vagina, and some fluids were collected.

If they are investigating an infection, then she is being sarcastic with her comment. It is like saying continue being promiscuous with sex. Because she assumed you caught infection through sex.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Your test is either for HVS or ECS.
Are you still a virgin?
If I may ask
It's for HVS.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stevyne:
Yes.
No wonder.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
lomprico:

Why didn't you frigging ask her? Are we now mind readers? undecided
She didn't want to disclose why she said that.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by philneri(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?
Are you a virgin
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
pembisco:

You obviously went for HVS (High Vaginal Swab) MCS test. The compliment is you probably are a virgin. As for the clean vigina others are thinking, you probably washed clean the vigina before going to the hospital. That alone is enough to disqualify you for the test because the expected organisms might be washed off while taking your bath in the morning. The sample is supposed to be taken early morning and before you take bath for the day.
Lol, this is a very ignorant post. Please don't give medical fact when you have no idea what you are talking of, HVS has nothing to do with bathing, the sample is collected from inside the vagina not the outside vulva that is cleaned when bathing. Also a virgin can't get a HVS done as the hymen can't allow getting into the vagina, if patient is a virgin, a vulva swab is done. What the lady most likely is reffeirng to is either her coperation with the procedure or level of hygiene down there. I collect HVS samples and trust me it is not one of the best procedures to do because most patient coming for it obviously have an issue down there that is why they are there for the test.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by olaJako(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
It means you should ask her personally
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Yuneehk(f): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
You probably went in for HVS test. The instrument she used was a speculum.

The keep it up most likely meant you kept to instructions and wasn't stubborn like most patients would when they are told what to do at the point of sample collection.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by mayowascholar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
You did HVS right? Your test result will give you the answer you seek
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by mayowascholar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
drlateef:

This is far from the truth
If they are investigating an infection, then she is being sarcastic with her comment. It is like saying continue being promiscuous with sex. Because she assumed you caught infection through sex.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by SmilingImabong: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
shocked
Then it means your neatness was given a thumbs up
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by drlateef: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=mayowascholar post=124528979][/quote]

Difficult to make an opinion when she is not giving full details of what happened. I know it is private health issue.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Justiceleague1: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Maybe she is of the opinion that you're not sexually active yet wink
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Kindly shut up and get away from here,thank you very much
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by VIKTO83(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Are u female?
If yes I guess the woman is trying to encourag3 u to continue being a virgin.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Coolgent(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Yes, I thought so too. Because, I'm always extra careful about what goes in there. I don't joke with that part of my body at all at all.
Masha Allah,
That's good!
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
She didn't want to disclose the reason why she said that.

Our curiosities are peaked and you let us down. I guess weโ€™d never find out ๐Ÿ˜†

If youโ€™re a lass as someone suggested, it could be about your virginity

Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
NairaMaster1:

That's not the reason Sir. She's complementing him for not resisting. She see penis everyday. In the medical world, we are not moved by any private part
I'm a female.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
koladebrainiac:
IF YOU A GUY, MIGHT BE THE CONDITION OF YOUR PRIVATE PART, MAYBE SHE LIKES IT

But if you were a girl, might be because there was no issue with you,you comport yourself very well, or she likes your private.either neat or well ok so no issue now
I'm a female.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP thumps up means your in very healthy and clean condition. So keep it that way no worries. Is your result out? What did your doctor say to you after seei g your result? We wait to hear update
I was asked to come for the result tomorrow.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by AfonjaPriest: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

She gave you that sign probably because your puna smelt nice unlike that of other females. Going to puna to take samples is a harrowing experience for lab. technologists. They first dilate your puna with an instrument called a speculum. Next, they use a long cotton swab to rub the inside of your puna like you would do with a cotton bud in your ear. If the job is done well, they take the sample to a culture medium and rub the sample on it before it is sent to the incubator. The bad sides to all that is the terrible smell from some puna and horrible sight of the sample collected.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
denko:
Hmm what if the lab person na guy
It can't be a man. It's always a woman.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
easiest:
Maybe I fir know what to advice if I know what culture test is, because currently I am thinking maybe it's a kind of malaria test or something or could it be pregnancy test. Wo no confuse me elaborate more on it.
Culture test is when an instrument is inserted deep into the vagina, in order to get some amount of vagina fluid for testing.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by omoadeleye(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.

So. Keep it up.

Are you a sex freak or nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Overweight Man Rummages Through Rubbish Dump For Food In Cameroon(photos) / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.