Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Should Court Nullify This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Court Nullify This Election (443 Views)

Breaking: Court Nullify APC Primary Elections In Kwara, Kaduna / Five Political Parties File Petitions Seeking To Nullify Obaseki’s Victory / Breaking News: Supreme Court Nullify APC Victory In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Court Nullify This Election by BuhariAdvocate: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Although the election can't be nullify because the opposition failed to provide evidence to back their claims. However since the case gonna favor president Tinubu I'm begging Tinubu to use this opportunity to change the system of governance implement what will work for us as a nation. This federal system of government we operate not favor the masses.

However if court call for re run which I believe it will never happen because of it outcomes and challenges right from security to financial which judiciary will first consider. But if they overlook all this I will first approach court to stop any election re run and let Nigeria conduct a referendum whether we should continue on old system or new system should adopted.
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by taylor89(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by internationalman(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2023
A resounding YES

1 Like

Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by Pierohandsome: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2023
He asked a question, he still answered himself by saying "not possible". He still went ahead to say should there be a rerun ,so it is not possible but there can still be a rerun?.

This is a typical case of dementia, one of the criteria to be an agbadorian . The corn-fused bulaba is already aware of the outcome of the court case but just wishing a soft landing for his mandate thief which is rerun.

Your principal will be booted out outrightly banned from recontesting should a rerun occur

8 Likes

Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by SOSinNigeria: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Nullify which election?

The court should tally the valid votes as recorded by BVAS and proclaim the rightful winner I.e. Obi.

Tinubu should be removed based on his gross violation of the Nigerian Constitution. Even if a fresh election is to hold, Tinubu is not qualified to contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by adekolaelect(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Pierohandsome:
He asked a question, he still answered himself by saying "not possible". He still went ahead to say should there be a rerun ,so it is not possible but there can still be a rerun?.

This is a typical case of dementia, one of the criteria to be an agbadorian . The corn-fused bulaba is already aware of the outcome of the court case but just wishing a soft landing for his mandate thief which is rerun.

Your principal will be booted out outrightly banned from recontesting should a rerun occur

Don't Tell me this is only what you have in your head to say . For the reasonable points and Ideas the guy made out?
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by marlow1962(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2023
sad
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by BuhariAdvocate: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol you have blindfolded by sentiment and tribalism.
Peter obi isn't in game dude came third distance.
Pierohandsome:

Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by BuhariAdvocate: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2023
That one no get sense nah.
adekolaelect:
Don't Tell me this is only what you have in your head to say . For the reasonable points and Ideas the guy made out?
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by Pierohandsome: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol you have blindfolded by sentiment and tribalism.
Peter obi isn't in game dude came third distance.
Ewu! He thinks it is by the position that determines the outcome.

The last time we check, the person who came fourth in Imo state is now the governor of Imo state. Anybody there but Tinubu
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by Lovelive: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dey play, hein ! Just dey play !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_7GnDyMzE

BuhariAdvocate:
Although the election can't be nullify because the opposition failed to provide evidence to back their claims. However since the case gonna favor president Tinubu I'm begging Tinubu to use this opportunity to change the system of governance implement what will work for us as a nation. This federal system of government we operate not favor the masses.

However if court call for re run which I believe it will never happen because of it outcomes and challenges right from security to financial which judiciary will first consider. But if they overlook all this I will first approach court to stop any election re run and let Nigeria conduct a referendum whether we should continue on old system or new system should adopted.
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by Lovelive: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Which point (s).

Dey play o !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_7GnDyMzE

adekolaelect:
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by BuhariAdvocate: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
The same Tinubu will rule you for another 4years at least
Pierohandsome:
Ewu! He thinks it is by the position that determines the outcome.

The last time we check, the person who came fourth in Imo state is now the governor of Imo state. Anybody there but Tinubu
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by helinues: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who would fund the rerun?
Re: Should Court Nullify This Election by Bolawhitedust: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
Who would fund the rerun?

You no go find work helinues

(1) (Reply)

Obi's Argument Is Like That Of An Electoral Observer / GSK To Exit Nigeria After 51 Years Of Operations / My 10yrs Anniversary On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.