Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It (325 Views)

These People Are Destructive Elements / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It by PaNnamdi: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2023
It's only a fool that got sewage fluids and rotten fowl poo as a brain inside his skull that believe in this complete rubbish of ritual killing.

How can you kill a fellow human like you and believe that u get more money from their death? even animals kill for food to eat,but you killing for a foolish purpose u believe in make you less than an animal.Poverty and bad government now make people reason from their anus and behave like cannibals.

If you want to get money or rich do a business.The larger your services and price, the more money you get.Try and be creative with regards to business.You can't be earning 20000naira in a month and catering for family expenses and expect to buy a car or build a house in the next 10 years.Your networth determine your wealth,if u earn 3 million naira monthly u can buy a car and build a house soon.

The believe in ritual killings is only evident in poverty stricken countries where people have been so traumatized that they look for an easy way out wether it's real or not.

WHY RITUAL KILLINGS ARE FAKE

Do you know that stories of people vomiting money,getting rich from killing people except those that traffic and sell people organs are not but a complete trash?money is only gotten from the central bank as it is the only entity that can print money.The paper used in printing money is special and u can't get it from book shops.Every money has a number registered exclusively from the central bank and their are special machines that print the currency of the nation.So you see if you have connection with the central bank,they can print millions of naira for you if you want it's not by killing people that will make you have money.

if someone tells you that he can do ritual for you to get rich ask him the following questions.

QUESTIONS TO ASK THE RITUAL KILLER WHO IS TELLING YOU TO BRING HUMAN PARTS FOR SACRIFICE

1)if you have these powers,how many of your family members are rich and are they among the richest people In the country.

2)i need a charm that can make me vanish into the bank vaults and safe of First bank,United Bank of Africa,Bank of America etc.i need this charm so that I can vanish into these banks and vanish money out from their safe into my house with Ghana must go bags can you do that charm for me?and if you have done it before can you show evidence of those you did the charm for.
3)why should I use a fake account with fake video call software to chat white clients?since your cham is potent I can use my normal Facebook account and chat the white client without stress and white I send a DM must reply and pay me why is that not the case.

4)ask the ritualist to make you access sites that u use a VPN for without using a VPN and watch him fumble and chatter aimlessly

Traditionalists including abracadabra pastors are using the poverty situation in Nigeria to their advantage by claiming to be what they are not.traditionalists especially are the worst as they deceive people into bloodshed and turn humans into animals hunting for their fellow humans.

Please don't be deceived.Anybody trying to lure you into ritual killings ask him the questions above and watch as he go dumb,angry and start speaking incoherently or arguing aimlessly.

Let's all be guided and may eyes of evil doers who all hell bent in destruction not locate us all as we carry out our daily huzzle IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It by modernWays: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2023
If money ritual is not real, why are those doing it got rich from nothing immediately they made the sacrifice?

If it not real, why are people still doing it?

If it not real, why are those involved made to renew or do some certain things to keep their wealth and live safely?
Re: Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It by PaNnamdi: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2023
modernWays:
If money ritual is not real, why are those doing it got rich from nothing immediately they made the sacrifice?

If it not real, why are people still doing it?

If it not real, why are those involved made to renew or do some certain things to keep their wealth and live safely?
I hope u can read and have read the article from beginning to the end.if non't go back and read it.

Nobody get rich without doing something or have commenced doing something it's a complete lie and the highest ignorance exhibition.

Let me tell you,I am in my 40s and have seen so many things in life.you see there is two reasons for that and I will explain briefly.

Reason 1
Most people engaged in ritual killings out of ignorance only for them to find out that its a complete hoax.shame won't let them admit but they keep going deeper with the illusion that maybe they didn't do the last ritual properly that's why the ritual didn't work.money is not something that grows on trees,the production of money is a
complex scientific process and not something a retarded drunkard sitting under a tree with red cloths and idols would make u believe he can make someoney vomit money for you.thats a complete lie.

Reason 2
Some superstitious people who got rich believe that it's the idol or ritual they have been sacrificing to all their life that made them rich without analysing deeply the process that led to their wealth.they deceive others and the cycle continue.thats why you see politicians do all sought of sacrifice before elections only to go and bribe inec officials and pay thugs to do their bidding.at the end such a politician would brag on how potent his charm are and the cycle continues and newer people get involved.
Re: Money Rituals Are Destructive Scams Don't Believe In It Or Practice It by PaNnamdi: 3:35am On Jul 20, 2023
The earlier Nigerian wise up the better.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu 'approves Mass Burial For Endsars Protesters' After Years Of Denial / Tinubu Ministerial List / Debate: Military Or Democratic Government, Which Is Suitable For NIGERIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.