Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? (1279 Views)

The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood / Will An Action Nollywood Movie Sell In Nigeria? / Uganda's First Action Movie Trailer. A Must Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
I and my friends are working on producing an action movie in Nigeria. It's gonna be one of Nollywood's biggest all-time hit. The issue is we need N300million to execute that project successfully.

Please guys do you have any idea of organizations in Nigeria that would be interested in investing such an amount of money to make a FILM. This is not one of those Alaba-market dramas on the street - it's a FILM, and to make it work, we need that amount of money.

Nairalanders, can you be of help as usual?
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
wtf,Guy are u high??, use ur ballz 4 rituals naw,no b only 300mil,
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by bxg(m): 3:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by kobikwelu(m): 5:21am On Oct 09, 2011
I and my friends are working on producing an action movie in Nigeria. It's gonna be one of Nollywood's biggest all-time hit. The issue is we need N300million to execute that project successfully.

Please guys do you have any idea of organizations in Nigeria that would be interested in investing such an amount of money to make a FILM. This is not one of those Alaba-market dramas on the street - it's a FILM, and to make it work, we need that amount of money.

Nairalanders, can you be of help as usual

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOO

**still laffing to the point of tears as i move on to the next thread**
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by ikechukz(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2011
if make a movie with 300milla u would be the happiest man if u manage to get back 50milla
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by lynx200(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
guy there are so many places to get the funding BUT for a nigerian film its quite on the high side except if u are planning on marketing in europe and america. why not shoot a short film based on the main project and post it on utube.Honestly u have to look outside nigeria for funding.But if u ar on linkedinĀ a business networking site there are some groups dedicated to financing film projects.Heard of a young nigerian just out of high school who got a million dollars financing for his animation film project from a film company.good luck on your project.
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by lynx200(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
One more thing. you guys have to have a clear marketing plan that will at least return the capital back and then make profit.Your publicity have to be out of this world(hope thats in the 300mill budget). don't be discourged by the scoffers who lurk around here. You believe in yourself dude and the sky will be your launch pad.
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
@LYNX200,

Thanks a million!

We are actually looking at the US and Europe market as our target market as well as Africa. We also would like to bring in some of our Nigerian-Hollywood stars like Hakeem, Ejiofor and Adewale. We would like to do what Jeta Amata did in Black Gold. However, we have a feeling N300million might not be enough.

Am actually seriously looking for connections to meet Jeta Amata physically. Pls do you know anyone who might know somebody that knows somebody that knows Jeta Amata? I want to have a one-on-one with that guy.

I would be very very very grateful if you can be of help.

Thanks once again.
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by lynx200(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
well don't know him personally.but i can contact his assistant director on the movie blackgold. I am due to appear in a movie he will be directing.text me your numba so that i can keep u updated.
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by abiike: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
Not to dampen your spirit, lynx200 gave great advice however I think the money is a little on the high side to spend for a first movie. Kajola cost 150million naira (so we were told) but the movie was a huge flop.slow and steady is the way to go. All the best
Re: Where Can We Get N300million To Do An Action Movie In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ lynx2000,

You didn't leave your number for me to text you mine. Well, my number is 07034617401, and my email address is NK4MB@YAHOO.COM.

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story Script / Who Has Watched This Combined Film Called "IP MAN" . / How To Get Free TV Episodes From Itunes Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.