Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB (36798 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by cezarman(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

A fraud is your president rest

Wrong person. I'm not a card carrying tribalist please.
My comment wasn't based on where she came from.

You can look for your fellow playmates (mumu tribalists) to quote. They're many here.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2023
If that be the case then u are an outlier (ie an exception) but just like one igboman detesting ognono soup doesn't negate d fact that ogbono soup is an igbo delicacy, so, you not doing d tribalistic sh#t doesn't mean that it's not a common attribute to Igbos in general.
cool
cezarman:

Please count me out of your tribalistic wars. I'm not doing that shiit with you guys. It's irritating to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by cezarman(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2023
richie240:
If that be the case then u are an outlier (ie an exception) but just like one igboman detesting ognono soup doesn't negate d fact that ogbono soup is an igbo delicacy, so, you not doing d tribalistic sh#t doesn't mean that it's not a common attribute to Igbos in general.
cool

Okay... But me I'm not Igbo sha

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2023
cezarman:

Okay... But me I'm not Igbo sha
Ok...cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by hollywater: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
This girl is above 18, She should be jail to teach others a lesson. That is the only way to fight corruption. At least 6 months jail term with hard labour.
Until we start to do things right, nothing will change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Timmi: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-i-feel-pain-for-letting-you-down-mmesoma-apologises-to-jamb/amp

This girl is not innocent as she looks. She knew exactly what she was doing. She acted the parts assigned to her by her handlers. She is just a reflection of where she came from and you can see how everyone from that area acted in her defense supporting her criminal activity. not surprised though because that is in their DNA. Now those that were shouting “crucify JAMB” have all of a sudden become mute, May they remain mute in their real life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by manikspears: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allisgud:
Hope this her act wount affect her feature endeavour,some company will test her integrity test before employment,guarantor go fear self

Can you recruit her if you are a hr?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
cezarman:

Wrong person. I not a card carrying tribalist please.

You can look for your fellow playmates (mumu tribalists) to quote. They're many here.

I said fraud mumu wettin this one dey talk Oga if you no get eye comot for nairaland this text too small for your eyes and brain abeg shift
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by cezarman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

I said fraud mumu wettin this one dey talk Oga if you no get eye comot for nairaland this text too small for your eyes and brain abeg shift

Why you so angry?
You're not a tribalist?
Nobody listened to your song

I'll go listen bro... Just chill undecided
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Oishi: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:
Somebody that should be on trial in a law court facing possible court sanctions.

A lawless society not interested in prosecuting crimes.

Only in Nigeria do criminals apologize for crimes and are left free to go commit more crimes. Little wonder our society is on the decline.
she took a cue from her president
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Oishi: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
if shes facing all these trials then all the politicians with fake result should also face the same.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2023
cezarman:

Why you so angry? Am not angry talk taking
You're not a tribalist? I pray o
Nobody listened to your song I think you sabi dance

I'll go listen bro... Just chill undecided
you go just chill till you 🥶 ase
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2023
cezarman:

Wrong person. I'm not a card carrying tribalist please.

All your words are filled with tribalism talk abeg who’s the tribalist 😏 ?? Shift!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Allisgud: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2023
manikspears:

Can you recruit her if you are a hr?
if tinubu can be ur president what else do u think can't happen
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ufotunang: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I cannot do nothing, i cannot approach him, the police have to arrest him because he may be dangerous the police told me.
...ok so the police wants you to claim insurance first for the van... before they the police arrest the guy that stole your van and get your van back to you ?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok so the police wants you to claim insurance first for the van... before they the police arrest the guy that stole your van and get your van back to you ?
NO, the police will not arrest him atall! They told me they don't have time to go and look for and arrest him and adviced me to go claim insurannce with the crime number they gave me. Till now he has not being arrested.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by bablex01(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you looking for a well secure, conducive & affordable place to write your Post Utme Exam🤔.

For more details and enquiries
👉🏾090 3320 253

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by manikspears: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Allisgud:
if tinubu can be ur president what else do u think can't happen

Try dey think sometimes now. Is tinubu the problem of your life? You did not answer the question I asked.

You better don't allow politics where the people involved don't send your father limit your success in life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Allisgud: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
manikspears:

Try dey think sometimes now. Is tinubu the problem of your life? You did not answer the question I asked.

You better don't allow politics where the people involved don't send your father limit your success in life.
it only takes wisdom to understand my response to ur question,but u don't have one beat of it,mmesoma and tinubu are being accused of certificate or result forgery but one used his affluence and wealth to buy his way through to get the highest job in the country,use ur sense if u get at all
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ufotunang: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
NO, the police will not arrest him atall! They told me they don't have time to go and look for and arrest him and adviced me to go claim insurannce with the crime number they gave me. Till now he has not being arrested.
..that is bad..I do not expect that from the police in London...I thought the police over there in London are effective ..with that they are encouraging the guy to keep on committing crimes in London... that is bad from the police....if it's in Nigeria here it happened our police men would had arrested him, the guy that stole the van..... when you give our police men information on your stolen van
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
ufotunang:
..that is bad..I do not expect that from the police in London...I thought the police over there in London are effective ..with that they are encouraging the guy to keep on committing crimes in London... that is bad from the police....if it's in Nigeria here it happened our police men would had arrested him, the guy that stole the van..... when you give our police men information on your stolen van
Well... don't believe everything you heard about London. The will arrest him eventually but that would be after he has stolen maybe 10 Vans.

SomebPeople go into supermarkets and steal stuffs, food, beer, meat allsorts. Police don't bother to arrest them, police will give the supermarkets owners crime numbers to which they would use and claim insurance f9r their stolen items.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ufotunang: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Well... don't believe everything you heard about London. The will arrest him eventually but that would be after he has stolen maybe 10 Vans.

SomebPeople go into supermarkets and steal stuffs, food, beer, meat allsorts. Police don't bother to arrest them, police will give the supermarkets owners crime numbers to which they would use and claim insurance f9r their stolen items.
...so in London, UK people steal a lot...I thought in London with the good economy and good governance over there and lots of job opportunities available for people to do over there I thought the crime rate in London will be low.....so people stealing in supermarket in London...I am surprised.. don't they have jobs to do.....is London that bad ..I thought the crime rate in London will be very low since the economy in London is good and people have jobs over there to do?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by manikspears: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Allisgud:
it only takes wisdom to understand my response to ur question,but u don't have one beat of it,mmesoma and tinubu are being accused of certificate or result forgery but one used his affluence and wealth to buy his way through to get the highest job in the country,use ur sense if u get at all

If there is no category below being a retard they should create one with your birth name on it.

Because they claim someone forged his result which your retarded brain has no concrete evidence to prove it ,we should all do the same and go scot-free?

You think you are wise, you are very foolish.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...so in London, UK people steal a lot...I thought in London with the good economy and good governance over there and lots of job opportunities available for people to do over there I thought the crime rate in London will be low.....so people stealing in supermarket in London...I am surprised.. don't they have jobs to do.....is London that bad ..I thought the crime rate in London will be very low since the economy in London is good and people have jobs over there to do?
Good question! Yes, There are lots and lots of Jobs and opportunities but like in every country there are criminals,thieves and lawbreakers. Even in America cars are stolen every 30 minutes and shops are lifted every 10 minutes, some of the stolen cars ends up in Mexico Nigeria or Ghana or the cars are stripped for parts. These thieves do not want to work or take these opportunities they are lazy, they want easy and quick money just like in Nigeria politicians steal billions even though they have billions already stolen last year, the year before, Nigerian politicans are they not getting paid? Do they not have jobs? But yet they are still looting billions. It's just greed and laziness not because there are no jobs.even in nigeria there opportunities but some nigerians are lazy they wants easy and quick money so they kill for money, they rob, they scam they are corrupt and commits all sorts of crimes to become rich quick and easy.

The stealing from shops are done by mainly drug addicts and alcoholics who may not be able to work because of their addictions but even so the government gives them free money every week for food and house their house are rent free. But because they spend their money on drugs and alcohol so they go and steal food and more alcohol. Even when police arrests them the police still let them go without charges.

So crime are everywhere regardless if there are jobs or not because some people just don't wanna work!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Allisgud: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2023
manikspears:

If there is no category below being a retard they should create one with your birth name on it.

Because they claim someone forged his result which your retarded brain has no concrete evidence to prove it ,we should all do the same and go scot-free?

You think you are wise, you are very foolish.
hope u don drink ur Garri,leave home early so u can join the trekking to ur destination,happy suffering in advance caused by ur foolish father tinubu
U are MUMU MAN grin grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by manikspears: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Allisgud:
hope u don drink ur Garri,leave home early so u can join the trekking to ur destination,happy suffering in advance caused by ur foolish father tinubu
U are MUMU MAN grin grin

You see your life? Mumu follower of multitude ,you don't know that some cars use diesel and their are hybrid cars. Your brain is indeed limited.

Not everybody sells gala on the main road like you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ufotunang: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good question! Yes, There are lots and lots of Jobs and opportunities but like in every country there are criminals,thieves and lawbreakers. Even in America cars are stolen every 30 minutes and shops are lifted every 10 minutes, some of the stolen cars ends up in Mexico Nigeria or Ghana or the cars are stripped for parts. These thieves do not want to work or take these opportunities they are lazy, they want easy and quick money just like in Nigeria politicians steal billions even though they have billions already stolen last year, the year before, Nigerian politicans are they not getting paid? Do they not have jobs? But yet they are still looting billions. It's just greed and laziness not because there are no jobs.even in nigeria there opportunities but some nigerians are lazy they wants easy and quick money so they kill for money, they rob, they scam they are corrupt and commits all sorts of crimes to become rich quick and easy.

The stealing from shops are done by mainly drug addicts and alcoholics who may not be able to work because of their addictions but even so the government gives them free money every week for food and house their house are rent free. But beacuse they spend their money on drugs and alcohol so they go and steal food and more alcohol. Even when police arrests them the poice still let them go without charges.

So crime are everywhere regardless if there are jobs or not because some people just don't wanns work!!
...ok it's true...they are lazy .. ok and I also heard the cost of living in London, UK is high ..and citizens pay taxes a lot, prices of foodstuffs and services are expensive and inflation in London, UK....is that true?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok it's true...they are lazy .. ok and I also heard the cost of living in London, UK is high ..and citizens pay taxes a lot, prices of foodstuffs and services are expensive and inflation in London, UK....is that true?
Yea, it is true, but it is still better than living in Africa or Naigeria.

You see, Naigeria should be better than the UK, Dubai,Switzerland, Germany or even America, it is just that Naigeria is built upon Corruption, the people are corrupt, the politicians are corrupt, there is corruptions in every office, organisation and sector, Naigerians believes they cannot survive without being corrupt, when there is corruption in a country the citizens loses out, shortchanged and robbbed of basic amenities, human rights and justice.

When corruption overrules in every aspect then the foreign western governments and China takes the advantage to coming to Naigeria, steal resources, interfer in Naigerian governance, i have met many Naigerian politicians on the train in London standing up inside the train sqeezing in with other perssengers unrecognised, following traffic rules and regulations when driving here in London, I remembered when i was working as a refuse collector i came to a property in London Chingford a big 5 bedroom villa it was a nigerian politicians who lives in it. I refused to collect their bins because they didn't comply with the local council (i was working for the council for £16 an hour as a lorry driver) rules on recycling, so a young man and woman came out and begged me to collect their bins, promised that they will comply with the rules next time, and next time they did comply with the rules but if it was in Naigeria i bet they woulda harrassed me with their police or threatned me with their influence.

Police in Naigeria can harrass, intimidate, brutalise and murder a citizen in Naigeria and get away with but it can never happen here like that.

We have human rights and rule of laws over here unlike in Naigeria, some of you guys who come over here come just because of human rights, rule of laws, life and property securities and peaceful and humble decent living they are not all coming for economic reasons, many Naigerians owns, lives in expensive houses, drives expensive motors has very well paid jobs but they have never travelled back to Naigeria.

Naigeria will never ever never ever be better if corruptions continues to rule over everything. It doesn't matter who or which tribe the president is or from. The problem with Naigeria is not even the corrupt leaders it is the corrupt citizens that are the problems because they are helping the corrupt leaders to carry out their corrupt plans and deeds
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Igwe9:

You kept on saying your people and tribal war and at the same time making tribal comments and what have you. We have Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Political section on this forum. You can go there and meet your fellow bigots.
Over there you will see your fellow bigots from all tribes. You can identify with them

2 faced
Bigot

Idiot a grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.