Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB (36791 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dejijossy:

Must you be bias in everything.
She's 19, should face the consequence.

Don’t worry your president is 70 Abi wettin be him age lol they will lead from the leaders that started all this issue rest!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Become popular for a wrong reason. I will not be surprised to see her get endorsement or scholarship abroad. That is what Nigerians are known for undecided

She already has a scholarship from BitcoinLord so rest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Almaigaa: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
elijahozzy:

Then tinubu will go to jail too.

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
RapistOnBail:
Girl wey suppose dey behind bars

Don’t worry all does that forge results in Nigeria politics will be behinds bars and they’ll learn from that ok rest doo
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dumte:
What was her reason for such a blasphemous act? Look at the shame she has brought to her family.

Was her result not enough to secure her admission?

See how she trended for the wrong reason.

You can’t bring someone that’s down anymore, anything she did by mistake or knowingly has brought light to family were good or bad, not someone people that can never be satisfied even with all the money they have.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we didn’t make useless mistakes

Don’t defend madness

So tinubthief that made a knowingly mistake is your president rest, you can’t send smally to jail, San are defending madness in court my brother rest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
cezarman:
They should just watch her well. She has the tendency of becoming a hardcore criminal... I hope not.

Her boldness and lack of expression when she was defending her fraudulent result says alot.
She shouldn't be pardoned angry

A fraud is your president rest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

on a norm u suppose dey jail

go and sin no more

A fraud is your president rest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
i agree with everything you have said above, however, as i ve said already, there are known politicians who has stolen, some of the assaulted ordinary citizens, some grabbed poor people's lands, some harrassed poor nigerians with police, and the nigerian police has harrassed, extorted and even murdered and framed innocent nigerians and none! None! Of them has being or was prosecuted, if you want a lawful nation every crime must or should be prosecuted. Otherwise don't prosecute atall! That is all i am saying.

Did you read about the case of Ekweremmadu in England? That is an example of what i am saying

I totally agree with you. Most of our politicians are criminals and belong in Jail. The reason I was talking about this young lady is because the topic of this discussion is about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by searchlight: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
female ipob,fraud and criminality na their way
Kemi Adeosun is an ipob. You are not expected to have sense anyway. The original highest scorer for jamb na still ipob.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Naz34:
What surprises me the most is how those obi supporters frm the east side that were ranting and threatening when this girl case first became public have suddenly sneaked back to their rat holes and largely avoided this girl's topic after her confession and Jamb proving their stamce. They have all covered their heads in shame. So shall they continue to be disgraced over and over again.

Don’t worry a shameless man is out president rest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by searchlight: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zico5:
Her kinsmen and women are saying she is apologizing under duress. We live in a strange world indeed. Defenders of fraud will never give in.
Does it pain you? That's the way you defended a criminal like Tinubu and even voted him and supported his election rigging.

When did you grow Sense? Just yesterday? Nigerians don't have sense especially Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
searchlight:
Kemi Adeosun is an ipob. You are not expected to have sense anyway. The original highest scorer for jamb na still ipob.
thank you mr ipig
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by elijahozzy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Almaigaa:

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years

A president in court lol 😂 August don almost finish your tears I will drink

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by searchlight: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Praktikals:
She learnt the act of fraud from Peter Obi; a man that came distant 3rd but claiming to be the winner.
Who did Kemi Adeosun learnt her from? Meyje the one who has no record of academics, no age nothing except drug cases.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:

Like you. Disgusting human being. You will say same if she was your sister. Punish her the same way you were punished for copying another person in school, right?
Nobody is praising her for what she did but going extreme about it is utter rubbish. Hypocritical human being.

Why are you so passionately annoyed? I am not the cause of your problems/ frustrations and constipation! Why don't you channel your frustrations to APC and your clueless leaders?

Chill out, man!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

I totally agree with you. Most of our politicians are criminals and belong in Jail. The reason I was talking about this young lady is because the topic of this discussion is about her.
Okay, i understand
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Lilimax(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Roger3D:
she should be punished
Begin with the one that stole people's mandate nah
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by fapcrook(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
I read her name as Minnesota
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Chochovini: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Praktikals:
She learnt the act of fraud from Peter Obi; a man that came distant 3rd but claiming to be the winner.
. Na you sabi. Who told you he came third? Just de talk anyhow, nye nye nye nye nye nye nye.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nmezor(f): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
The right thing to do
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Sadonyx: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Never mind all will be well.

I met her at the airport today.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by frankoben(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
sorry i don't fight dirty with pigs

You don't fight dirty but you talk dirty. Mental degenerate, it's why u're replete with every characteristic of a filthy pig.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by HeroicMeastro: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-i-feel-pain-for-letting-you-down-mmesoma-apologises-to-jamb/amp

Useless girl.
She should be ban for taking any exam in Nigeria.
It's a shame that some cowards supported her against the Nigerian agency.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by HeroicMeastro: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
Probably a product of baby factory...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by AfonjaPriest: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
The young girl has apologized. Nigerians in government should take a cue from her for her courageous deed.
Indeed, it will be the greatest wonder of the century if Tinubu apologized for deceiving his supporters, fabricating many lies, faking everything about him, and rigging the presidential election.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by kizxaxa: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:

Mumu pray amusan is not guilty.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Kingson28: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wonder how she will get married with all this bad press hanging on her head.
How does she and her family members walk in their community?
May our child(ren) not bring our family to public shame and disgrace.
Our Eastern compatriots must learn to publicly rebuke criminality and fraud perpetrated by their people, NOT playing the victim card and defending evils committed by fellow Igbos.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

Forgery is a crime according to the Nigerian constitution. I know you may not understand what it means to be held accountable for one's actions but believe me, crimes should be punished to create a law-abiding society.

It has nothing to do with your emotions or how you feel.
and You believe that the one given by Jamb is not enough?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

and You believe that the one given by Jamb is not enough?

I see where you are coming from. Jamb is actually not the appropriate authority responsible for punishment. She was only barred from JAMB for 3 years. I don't see that as a punishment.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by FuckSilly: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Enough of this mmesomma please, she has apologised.
So because she has apologised, she doesn't deserve retributions?
Do you have brains at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.