Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees (2735 Views)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by RockHard2: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by ShortBiscuit: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
The only name I could spot on it is Peter Obi. The rest are too blurry.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by Penguin2: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
Lol

The list is looking like INEC’s IREV result🤓

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by yarimo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
yes number 6 is Peter obi 8 is pat utomi 1 is MR AYU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by helinues: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Strictly exclusive

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I give it to Tinubu's media team that have succeeded in keeping the list so air tight. Honestly I give them thumbs up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by MineSkullHelinu: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
Strictly exclusive

grin cheesy

Oh yes helinues

O Yes o yes helinues

Get a job
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by ican2020: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nothing special cause the head is already confused
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by Poisonousman: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm seeing Magnus abe
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Leaked List Of First Batch Of Ministerial Nominees by successmatters(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Diversionary tactics.

(1) (Reply)

-VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA / Stop Abusing Itsekiri, Lori-ogbebor Warns Ijaw / Flood Brings Pain In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.