Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense (25246 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Babathanks(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
rummmy:
ijaw oil are not for yorubas.
Ole😂. Is my community that have oil in ondo and we are not ijaw. We are ilaje Yoruba. Your ijaw brothers always come and fight us sometimes and we always end up defeating them and they will run back. I will advice u not to mess with us

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Ykc2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You lie oga. Check state IGR and see for yourself.
na oil money dey power lagos ,all states in niger delta are connected to the Atlantic ocean ,SW politicians can hype lagos for all I care ,they should also thank God that no northern state is connected to Atlantic ocean if not military regime would have moved it the way they moved nigerian capital to Abuja, back to the reality ondo state is a little oil producing state connected to the Atlantic ocean yet akure is just like nnewi in terms of economy, lagos is living in the glory as the former capital of Nigeria with wharf already built for them ,ogun state is just like lagos yet nothing is going on there

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by manikspears: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Zupay:
And it is not reflective in those states as most end up in private pockets.

The same delta and Bayelsa, nobody should come and blame the presidency o.

Every problem of every region lies within that region.

For the igbos ,your problem is not Nigeria, your problem are your fellow igbos
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by manikspears: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Babathanks:

Ole😂. Is my community that have oil in ondo and we are not ijaw. We are ilaje Yoruba. Your ijaw brothers always come and fight us sometimes and we always end up defeating them and they will run back. I will advice u not to mess with us

I know about this but those are the longer throat of ijaw not every ijaw man. The self respect is there some people just like f#cking up
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by newdawnlive: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ondo state fuel alone more than all South East put together why are they making noise our oil
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo

With absolutely nothing to show for it other than the usual dried and rusty brown roofs

Akure
Akure

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by bayelsaowei(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
ozo13:
Despite the high percentage gotten by bayelsa on monthly basis( got almost 28billion naira Just for the month of Jan 2023), they remain one of the poorest state in the country.something is fundamentally wrong with the state.
bayelsa is a finished state..
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Pepperdem88: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

So why una come dey fear to stay una own as a country

Why are you people begging for unity

With Rivers at 21% we’re good to go as a country

SE will get their Biafra and we will have our Niger Delta Republic

There is more gas in the SE than oil. Right now the SE IS THE HOME OF GAS IN NIGERIA. YOUR ONDO HAS ZERO GAS. Now that Gas is selling more than oil ,a new formula will soon come then you go get sense.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Broveens42(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
vacanci:

And when they posted brown roof of Akure, you didn't know that there are other areas without brown roof abi?

See AKURE below

https://www.nairaland.com/2845051/welcome-akure-city-pictures

note that every city in Nigeria have their flaws

Still looks like some villages in IMO state
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Broveens42(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Akure

Oguta village in imo state, is more organized

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Hassanmaye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
RockHard:
So Ondo produces more oil than all the South-East states put together? Odiegwu o.
Hahahaha this is Nigeria
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Hassanmaye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo

With absolutely nothing to show for it other than the usual dried and rusty brown roofs

Akure
Haha
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by omoadeleye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

But only one SE state is in that list and with a meager percentage among the list.

You want Biafra and the SS said they are not part pf SE.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Error401: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Especially bayelsa
Zupay:
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Error401: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
You mean SW is afraid of leaving? A region that have half of Nigerias GDP minus Oil is afraid to leave?
Lmao
taylor89:

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Augustenite(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Having resources isn't enough for development, the major drive is the willingness of the people and the government for a developed nation. DRC is one of the majorly blessed nation in the world, but you can never pray your life take turns of that. Rivers state or Akwa or delta may be swimming in crudes, but without the willingness of the government and people for growth, they will remain poor.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bayelsa Collects almost same as Rivers yet no roads or good flyover, no development like rivers state despite having merely 9 LGAs.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by ozo13(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
bayelsaowei:
bayelsa is a finished state..
I remembered one of my friend from bayelsa state that came to serve in Kebbi state few years ago.She was asking if I could help secure cleaning job for her.I swear I was heart broken and wondered how can a graduate from an oil rich state asking for a cleaners Job.na that time I know say something unusual is wrong with bayelsa with just 8local govt and yet getting plenty money from oil 13% derivation
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Olichoke: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
What of Kogi?
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by rummmy: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Babathanks:

I can bet you ,you have not seen an oil well in your life.
All the oil communities in SW are ijaw annexed communities .
Ask your ancestors.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by rummmy: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Majority of the oil wells in Ondo state are located in Ilaje land, not Ijaw land.
even the ilajes are not yorubas..it is only land grabbers that are tying themselves for the sake of oil.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Mrnairalandd: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo

Akure

Having been to the East, none of Igbo states can’t compete with Western states in terms of development.

Without the Yorubas who allowed Igbo migrants in their midst, East ll be like Somalia or Kabul in Afghanistan
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by gragz8701: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
ribbit:
we didn't create one Nigeria - your useless ancestors did.

We didn't remove secession from constitution - your useless ancestors did.

We didn't end democracy - your useless ancestors did.

We are not the one begging to live in ragos while we shout Biafra, you do

We are not begging for non indegene clause to be removed - same useless you and your kinsmens are the ones doing it to us now.

You are the ultimate unity beggers, so don't ever lump us together.

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Asswipemod: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Zupay:

As in! The SS region ought to be the most beautiful paradise in Nigeria if their leaders were ok. It should have been a place we're all Nigerians will want to live and work.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Babathanks(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2023
rummmy:
I can bet you ,you have not seen an oil well in your life.
All the oil communities in SW are ijaw annexed communities .
Ask your ancestors.
Na y I call una ole be that. Go and ask about the war of 2005/2006 between us and una 😉. And find out who won
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2023
taylor89:

Will you shut up
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Alpharey: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

SS get economy and Presidency
SS get oil feeding Nigeria
North get population, food and politics

Wetin una get?
UGM and mkpurummiri grin

Only slaves beg for freedom
You are begging for freedom
Therefore, you are........
I hope you had an erection after realizing that the south easterners are slave according to you
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by vacanci: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2023
Broveens42:

Still looks like some villages in IMO state

you mean like the ones below?

The last picture shows that there are also brown roof in Imo. No where is spared of brownies; not even Lagos.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2023%2F07%2Feffects-solutions-to-imo-state-erosion-by-the-nigeria-senate%2F&psig=AOvVaw1SnF5j4E4lO8c9lJOu0dY3&ust=1690010661579000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=2ahUKEwjRk7y6op-AAxXtnCcCHfFMA3AQr4kDegUIARDAAQ

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Babathanks(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
manikspears:

I know about this but those are the longer throat of ijaw not every ijaw man. The self respect is there some people just like f#cking up
The thing tire us that time oooo. Cos them get plenty oil for there side too. I know con know y dem dy trespass come our side
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Babathanks(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
rummmy:
even the ilajes are not yorubas..it is only land grabbers that are tying themselves for the sake of oil.
Please keep quiet. I'm ilaje and am a Yoruba. Our ancestors come from Ife in the present osun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT / Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 / Senators And Reps Earn N6.78bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.