Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) (3308 Views)

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by immortalmortal: 5:30am On Jul 20, 2023
TheMensch:
Dah
This is terrible
I pray no life would be lost.
Meanwhile, after the whole chaos, they should make investigations on the cause and put safety measures in place to avoid future occurrence.

To the guy below me, don't dedicate this mishap to anything oo undecided

Akwa Ibom man... Dah abadie?
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by ebufa: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2023
poshestmina:
Another reason for Xenophobia.

I'd rather relocate to my village than S A.

Ndi obi ojoo😒

Nne........I have no luv for south Africa at all! The place is so unattractive to me! There is something about their men....that repulses me! They are such an envious lot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2023
ebufa:

Nne........I have no luv for south Africa at all! The place is so unattractive to me! There is something about their men....that repulses me! They are such an envious lot!

They also know how to build infrastructure and they dont japa to go live off the sweat of other men in foreign lands.
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

What's news? Who Davido is sleeping with?
Who Cyril is begging not to come to South Africa 😁
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
Who Cyril is begging not to come to South Africa 😁

That's Ramaphosa's league 🇿🇦🏆👍🏾 (pics 1 and 2).

Check your league 🇳🇬💩👎🏾(pic 3).

1 Like

Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by CJStarz: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Bro,no nah. Forgive him.

TERMlNATOR:
Damn
Wannahowzit, why aint u in one of the cars?

Cant wait for ur R.I.P thread on frontpage.
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Fear gas.

Cng cars?

Not me
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by prophetfire: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fgEu0nuacA

A suspected gas explosion caused a sinkhole in the Johannesburg central business district, and left nine people injured and vehicles overturned on Wednesday night.

Authorities rushed to the scene, as residents around the epicentre complained of headaches, chest pain and difficulty breathing.

Gauteng province Premier Panyaza Lesufi, who visited the scene, said the situation was "completely under control, from our law enforcement agencies and our emergency agencies".

There was a strong smell of gas on the corner of Lillian Ngoyi and Eloff streets.

. Won't They blame it on Nigerians?
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

That's Ramaphosa's league 🇿🇦🏆👍🏾 (pics 1 and 2).

Check your league 🇳🇬💩👎🏾(pic 3).
And South Africa is the weakest in the group, while Nigeria is the strongest in the group
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by 1Alex: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
And this is News? 🙄🙄
no it's olds
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2023
And people are taking pictures
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by KingCold: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
vastolord4:
Too bad.. hope they don't put the blame on nigerians
Chill, we put blame on your usual shenanigans
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by kmaster007: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2023
US at work
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
And South Africa is the weakest in the group, while Nigeria is the strongest in the group

Better to be the weakest among giants🇿🇦, than the biggest among 💩💩💩 countries🇳🇬.
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by odudueffiom(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Just when they are about to host BRIC countries, I smell something fishy
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Better to be the weakest among giants🇿🇦, than the biggest among 💩💩💩 countries🇳🇬.
South Africa is the group clown 🤣🤣
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
South Africa is the group clown 🤣🤣

And ECOWASTE💩 is the clown group 🤡🤡🤡🇳🇬
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

And ECOWASTE💩 is the clown group 🤡🤡🤡🇳🇬
If this thread gets to fp i will go on hungry protest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
If this thread gets to fp i will go on hungry protest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your entire country is already on forced hunger duty 🇳🇬💩 Have you eaten today?
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Your entire country is already on forced hunger duty 🇳🇬💩 Have you eaten today?
Yes i ate chicken feets as delicacy, what about you? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
Yes i ate chicken feets as delicacy, what about you? 🤣🤣🤣

Animal skin as always🇳🇬✌🏾. When you've devoured the entire cat🤢🤮 to the bone and the only thing left is it's skin ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Animal skin as always🇳🇬✌🏾. When you've devoured the entire cat🤢🤮 to the bone and the only thing left is it's skin ☹️☹️☹️
Is that why you guys answer south Africow?
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
Is that why you guys answer south Africow?

Beef all the way🇿🇦✌🏾.

What do you even call rat, cat and dog meat in Guttergeria, where you devour any type of animal?☹️☹️☹️🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by wiseone28: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Beef all the way🇿🇦✌🏾.

What do you even call rat, cat and dog meat in Guttergeria, where you devour any type of animal?☹️☹️☹️🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
What will you call Americans that eat pig?

Or the Chinese that eat lizard?
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
What will you call Americans that eat pig?

Or the Chinese that eat lizard?

Pig meat is called pork.

What do you call rat, cat, snake and dog meat 🇳🇬🤢🤮. There's something called limits you know? Next you'll eat apes and humans.
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by ebufa: 4:03am On Jul 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

They also know how to build infrastructure and they dont japa to go live off the sweat of other men in foreign lands.

They are quite adept at hacking off limbs and members of their fellow Africans....but wilt like an impotent penile tool in distress, at the sight of the Boers!
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by hodari: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Eish Wena! Last time I was in Jozi CBD, the Makwerekwere and more so Nigerians had really messed things up, especially Hillbrow side. They sell vegetables on the road, drugs and are filthy and violent. It's not a pleasant place at all.

Sandton and Rosebank are much bettter CBDs in Jozi.
Re: Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
hodari:
Eish Wena! Last time I was in Jozi CBD, the Makwerekwere and more so Nigerians had really messed things up, especially Hillbrow side. They sell vegetables on the road, drugs and are filthy and violent. It's not a pleasant place at all.

😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topless Protest In South Africa (photos) / Election 2023: Voting Permutation & Predictions / Iran Hit By Sandstorm & Earthquake As They Plan To Attack Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.