Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday (26056 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Penguin2: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2023
After Atiku felicitated with Peter Obi on his birthday yesterday, Kwankwaso and Saraki joined in wishing him well on birthday too.

If anything, I’d say I’m not surprised at Saraki’s post since he’s a refined gentleman and I suppose he’s even a closet friend of Obi, but Kwankwaso’s own is what surprised me.

Because not only did Kwankwaso lampoon whenever he got the chance Obi during last electioneering period, he was never shy dragging his entire ethnic region into his vituperative utterances then.

One now wonders what changed? Is this an evidence of political realignment?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Xscape1993(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Happy birthday Mr president. More fruitful and divine years ahead my able president.

287 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by successmatters(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Happy birthday President in waiting.

193 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Obi is just forcing himself on people . There's something very fishy about him , I can see through him.

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by successmatters(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is just forcing himself on people . There's something very fishy about him , I can see through him.
Obi is a clear and precise alternative that is doing very little but his aura, personally and reputation keeps shooting ahead of him in every sphere and situations.

A natural born leader who started shining from a very young age.

If Peter Obi was announced winner like he was supposed to have been, dollar prices will crash, together with fuel prices. Criminals will sell off and relocate from Nigeria because a corrupt free man has come to correct things.

308 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by JAMO84: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2023
After the Tribunal and Supreme Court throw out their cases, they will all gather in Abuja, form a coalition and probably float a new party similar to what APC did in 2013. That Coalition will be strong enough to oust APC in 2027, unless this government deliver their campaign promises.

Asiwaju is probably the only Nigerian President in history, that must have to perform to get a second term. The opposition that is coming will be massive. I am confident he will deliver, he has to.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by PlayMaker14: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is just forcing himself on people
Did he force himself on you to create this birthday thread for him yesterday?

Don't be like Tinubu who is a certified Morön

168 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Tntsi: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2023
The people's president.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Depriest2020: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
E remain Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Did he force himself on you to create that birthday thread for him yesterday?

Don't be like Tinubu who is a certified Morön
You are always fighting, I long to see your happy mood. You came to that thread with rage and derailed it. Stop playing bitter politics, table may turn around and we will all be in same boat
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by PontiusPirate(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
HBD Mr President!
We can't wait to see you in Aso Rock soon.
#ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY!!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
successmatters:

Obi is a clear and precise alternative that is doing very little but his aura and reputation keeps shooting ahead of him in every sphere and situations.

A natural born leader who started shining from a very young age.
Save your sermon, some of know obi more and know what he's up to
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by opera1(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Twitter president in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by successmatters(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Save your sermon, some of know obi more and know what he's up to

You will never know him well, if you come close to him, you will fall in love with him.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2023
successmatters:

You will never know him well, if you come close to him, you will fall in love with him.
Lailai I dislike deceitful people
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Bitterhelineus: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Lailai I dislike deceitful people

Pains from the groin of the CORNbeef

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2023
There's never been any apparent bad blood between Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Peter Gregory Obi.

Whatever vituperations RMK poured on PO during the electioneering period was flat out politics, and RMK is not one to carry vendetta that isn't borne of betrayal and disloyalty.

There should be no surprises whatsoever regarding his felicitations with PO on his birthday. I'll rather be surprised if the message emanated from Nasir el-rufai.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Bitterhelineus:

Pains from the groin of the CORNbeef
Victor rest
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by PlayMaker14: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are always fighting, I long to see your happy mood. You came to that thread with rage and derailed it. Stop playing bitter politics, table may turn around and we will all be in same boat
You will never see me happy with a fool....

That I can assure you.

You will never see me happy me a miserable Obi troll who feels she's catching cruise.... I can assure you on that.

I can't be in same boat with stupid people.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Penguin2: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Yeah!

He took Saraki and Kwankwaso’s phones from them to wish himself happy birthday on their Twitter page.

Maybe it’s true that one can’t defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You will never see me happy with a fool....

That I can assure you.

You will never see me happy me a miserable Obi troll who feels she's catching cruise.... I can assure you on that.
Go and continue your fight with him if that's what pleases you. You can't force people to like obi same way no one can force you to like Mr president Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Bitterhelineus: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Victor rest

Wasiu cry in pains

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

He took Saraki and Kwankwaso’s phones from them to wish himself happy birthday on their Twitter page.

Maybe it’s true that one can’t defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.
What's this kpese (according to talented321) saying

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by iammo23: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2023
cool

Politics apart

Happy birthday Mr Peter Obi..

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by RECTEM: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Remaining Tinubu. Why haven't Tinubu wish Peter Obi HBD

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by talented321: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Kpese eehn' this woman
IconicR:
What's this kpese (according to talented321) saying
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by slowice(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

There's something fishy about him because you can't bring yourself to believe that he is clean and spotless but your disbelief or hate won't change him to something he's not. He is actually clean and spotless.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
Kpese eehn' this woman
Go and tell me on that thread wetin Kpese mean
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I don't fight, I deal with fools.... If you want to see me in my happy mood, put an end to the Obi trolling and online stupidity. Face your selected president

You know I am very happy and playful to brilliant people and always brutal to fools.

Choose wisely.
I Don't LIKE OBI

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Goldenchyke(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Remaining Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.