Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate (21293 Views)

Ogun APC Official Refuses To Register Amosun Loyalists (Video) / BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Afonja2: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
May ndigbo never descend to a level where certificate forgers, thugs and drug dealers attain leadership positions.

Ise!!
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Earthquakes: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Every person on leadership position in the West has some credibility issue. Forgery all the time.

4 Likes

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Godstiger(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
Tribe of fraud and skull miners
Not a matter of tribe but personality
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oluwole Doings, the Republic of forgera
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by onuman: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
That's what goes on in a lawless country where truth has been made to become untruth, where a criminal would forefit money from drugs trafficking to the US, forges certificates; yet he is made president of the country.

2 Likes

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by kkins25(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yet they wanted to crucify small ss3 girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by onuman: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Godstiger:
Not a matter of tribe but personality

How Many Yorubas voted for Tinubu as president of Nigeria? What is not about tribe?
If Tinubu is Igbo, he would not score up to 1% of votes from Igbo land. He won't even dream of contesting for apex political leadership of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Moniya4Real(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Very logical, straightforward and simple .

tete7000:
They should send the certificate submitted by the governor to the WAEC for verification then.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Jevica: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Reason they don’t value education
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Yemmysworld91: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
May ndigbo never descend to a level where certificate forgers, thugs and drug dealers attain leadership positions.

Ise!!

What's up with the Enugu governor forged nysc certificate grin

3 Likes

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by 4evayours: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bunch of criminals, everywhere in the country

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by MrColdsweat: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

What's up with the Enugu governor forged nysc certificate grin
So na these petty criminals dey deceive una in the name of ronu?
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by boxypane(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
This one wey our APC governors nor do WAEC so.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Osariemen12: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Southwest dey go school before? After north, southwest has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Gboom: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Ise!!
One late Evan Enwerem, comes to mind.

If you know the meaning of politician in Nigerian context you won't engage in tribal sentiments
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Icrave4u: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by backtovillage: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dapo Abiodun on Channel tv with Seun was terrible. D way he answered the questions. Portable no fit answer question like that
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Lama70(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
These politicians and kuru-kere movement.

He was accused of using a fake OAU certificate before his first term election. He later removed his first degree certificate and tendered WAEC since that is the basic qualification to be a governor in Nigeria.

Now, they have come up to say that even the WAEC is fake. For how long shall we continue to beat about the bush regarding the certificates of these our elites.? Anyway, I pray he finds a way round it.

A certain Pastor in Oke-Afa prophesied that things looked shaky for him after the elections. I thought the Pastor was wrong. He needs to work and pray hard at this juncture.

By the way, is the Adebutu guy in town now? I know EFFC once declared him wanted.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by favor914: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
I am sure his supporters were among those who roasted Mmesoma alive because she was Igbo not because what she did was wrong.
You sound like a tribalist also, to assume such?
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Gboom: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
onuman:

How Many Yorubas voted for Tinubu as president of Nigeria? What is not about tribe?
If Tinubu is Igbo, he would not score up to 1% of votes from Igbo land. He won't even dream of contesting for apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Obi result no be Saturday date dey on top

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by NovusHomo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
ibechris:
Kai...ut means something is wrong honestly.

Yes, a lot is wrong. Everything about Dapo Abiodun is fraudulent. He himself confessed that he was a credit card fraudster when he was living in the USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by efeski(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Ise!!

Ever heard of Evan Enweren ?
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Emekaonline: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Ise!!

Obviously the new governor of Enugu state that has been accused of forging his certificate is an Hausa man and not an ndigbo. Hahahahaha. What a shame. Thank God JAMB was able to catch that crook Mmesoma red-handed. I guess she is also a Yoruba girl. Hahahahahaha. Shameless people whose family are 90 % of Nigerian in foreign prisons for drug trafficking

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by MrColdsweat: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emekaonline:

Obviously the new governor of Enugu state that has been accused of forging his certificate is an Hausa man and not an ndigbo. Hahahahaha. What a shame. Thank God JAMB was able to catch that crook Mmesoma red-handed. I guess she is also a Yoruba girl. Hahahahahaha. Shameless people whose family are 90 % of Nigerian in foreign prisons for drug trafficking
Why this response?
I was only praying for my tribesmen. Your response shows you must be a very frustrated yarribastard in real life.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Emekaonline: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
onuman:

Do you mean the same Ndigbo that saw very cerebral Awolowo but instead voted for Shagari because of Ekwueme. If Obi is a Yoruba man, he will not get more than what was given to him in the last election. While Igbos celebrate failure as we see in Obi that achieved nothing in Anambra and confirmed by Soludo, Yorubas celebrate achievement and result as we can see in Lagos to the extent that even Obi could not stay in Anambra but in Lagos
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Emekaonline: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Why this response?
I was only praying for my tribesmen. Your response shows you must be a very frustrated yarribastard in real life.

I was checking to see if Gov Mbah and Mmesoma are ndigbo that you pray for.........................
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by MissLeslie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
This people are not prepared to govern their state, they only want to secure their wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. / For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi / PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.