Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN (31644 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by samwillyco1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Criminals ruling Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cheapest fuel and worst economy and hyperinflation.

if fuel was high and there was no hyperinflation and the economy was productive there would be no problem.

Don't single out the fuel price from the whole picture of economic disaster.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Aarenaija: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why do Nigeria like to compare self with countries that are mostly not working to justify mediocrity in governance? Nigeria will never compete with countries that are working
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by MadamExcellency: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why do Nigerian Government and her agencies love lying?

Is Nigeria pms not selling above $0.363 as obtainable in Angola?

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by MrsTwrite(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
May this news favor me myself and I.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No. It's because some Nigerians were gullible enough to think petrol subsidy favours them. You are collecting N25K but your money is being used to subsidize the cars of Billionaires. It's ignorance.
If petrol subsidy had gone since, that salary would have gone up or money would have gone into infrastructure to force down high prices

How did fuel subsidy not favour the nigerians that were gullible?

Now that it has been said to be "removed", does it favour the gullible nigerians?

How was the monies of gullible nigerians being used to subsidise the cars of billionaires?

How much was that money?

How is petrol subsidy going responsible for the increase in a persons salary?

How does money going into infrastructure force down high prices? What is the correlation?

All the money gotten from "removal" of Subsidy from kerosene and diesel, can u show the infrastructure it went into, the high prices it reduced and the salary it increased?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Bishopwizzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
They talk as though we don't have crude.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bionixs: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa but Nigerians sees it as a satanic oppression against the citizens tongue
snap the road leading to your street and post it . Let us see them.

All you tell us is how our fuel is cheaper. Is what we see as development here in Nigeria anywhere near other countries ?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Petrol is overrated in Nigeria. Very soon, things will settle.

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idles away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Before previous governments started removing subsisdy, what was the percentage on each litre of fuel they were paying as subsidy?

With each subsequent removal, what percentage on a litre of fuel was being paid as subsisdy and what did that amount to in total?

Which subsidy did Mele Kyari say was totally removed in 2020? If subsidy was completely removed in 2020, which one is Tinubu removing in 2023?

Which subsisdy on petrol did Tinubu now remove in 2023?

What percentage on each litre of fuel was nigeria paying as subsisdy before may 29, 2023?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by MadamExcellency: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa but Nigerians sees it as a satanic oppression against the citizens tongue

Nigeria is not the cheapest in Africa, we are fifth in Africa.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Angola/gasoline_prices/

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by TrumpDonald2: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No. It's because some Nigerians were gullible enough to think petrol subsidy favours them. You are collecting N25K but your money is being used to subsidize the cars of Billionaires. It's ignorance.
If petrol subsidy had gone since, that salary would have gone up or money would have gone into infrastructure to force down high prices

You think you are making sense but you are actually very stupid.

Just look at your thought pattern.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by SmartPolician: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
spiSeyi:

Illiteracy is a diseases, is it PBAT that removed the subsidy or will he run the nation affairs with his money ? undecided

Go and check the meaning of illiteracy before you start throwing that word around. It's quite unfortunate that most Nigerians don't know what that word means.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by EDOSBROWN: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=124550228]

Me too no dey give shingbai

Me and my damn niggar want the mandate thief, to step down, because if we start our own it will be too hot to handle
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Onewazobia(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Petrol is overrated in Nigeria. Very soon, things will settle.

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idles away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!

The way you reason amaze me
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by badoh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Is it not same Tinubu and his gang of thieves that kicked against during GEJ? A period that had beautiful policies that cussions the effect of subsidy removal
YOUWIN
SURE P
FG ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT BUSES
ETC,
Jonathan lacks the trait of an effective leader. He lacked the political will to remove subsidy as at them. Though there were protest from opposition and the masses, but he should have dialogue with labour and make the people see reasons why subsidy must go. No opposition party will see the benefits of your policies other than to bring your government down, the onus left on you as the leader to maintain your stand.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Kemadealadire(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's a natural resource here, it's suppose to be cheap if the country was normal
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages
4 which country wey ur minimum wage na 375$ that's like 300k
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by ThugBoy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fools
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by swiych(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
This man dey ment, Libya has the cheapest
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by ayo2008: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

na agbado fc modus operandi

always looking for a way to justify their failure. its either they are blaming peter obi or they are comparing countries

Abi o
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Sholuwa241: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let's be patient and stop murmuring.
#RenewedHope.

https://www.nairaland.com/7769707/spirit-murmuring

I dedicate “E Go Better” by Tony Tetuila to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!
This guy what part of the world are you from , was Nigeria not in the same level whit Singapore /Malaysia /Indonesia even the so call Dubai of today should i continue please some of you here should stop this tribal support you people are doing here we need true visionary leaders and not triber leaders that are not intrested about this Country
Not this Countries that are producing Oil like Nigeria don't even sale fuel for 50 naira a liter like Saudi Arabia / Kuwait / Libya and some other Country and even whit that they have good road and standard light , so don't you people think that every one here don't know what life entake somewhere else
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by BabaIbo: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
4 which country wey ur minimum wage na 375$ that's like 300k

I think say na only me see am o, e even pass China's own on his statistics.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Subonbon(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz
I don't care whatever prize the petrol gets to, non of my business
As an Entrepreneur and employer of labour, this can only lead to me downsizing my staff strength and exploit the situation to my advantage.

The SWners who live mostly on white collar and administrative jobs are the ones I pity for.

So pity for yourself and your fellow supporters of evil not an Enugu based NWAFOR IGBO LIKE ME.
you no even need answer the slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by greatestdestiny: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
IPMAN needs to know that there are people who have knowledge of this industry! Subsidy to begin with is a scam! That is why nobody can do Dieziani anything! She will expose them all!!!! So telling us this nonsense makes no SENSE!!!
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Gboom: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz
I don't care whatever prize the petrol gets to, non of my business
As an Entrepreneur and employer of labour, this can only lead to me downsizing my staff strength and exploit the situation to my advantage.

The SWners who live mostly on white collar and administrative jobs are the ones I pity for.

So pity for yourself and your fellow supporters of evil not an Enugu based NWAFOR IGBO LIKE ME.
For Nairaland here entrepreneur or employer of labour plenty, even me wey I dey here, Elon Musk na my business partner
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Fcwilly: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
What are they still waiting for? Let them increase it naa
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Sylva2147: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So now that they have removed the subsidy how does this affect the common man?

As a matter of fact I prefer those Rich people to use the subsidy money and fuel their cars rather removing it then later share the money among themselves because it's obvious that they will end up sharing the money.

The fuel subsidy removal will only make the poor stuffer the more.

You can imagine I was using less than 12k to fuel my car but now I use 45k.

Something I was given an estimate of 800k is now 1.7 within an interval of just two months.

Nigerians will only get used to the suffering but nothing good will come out of the so called subsidy removal, just mark it today.

The same thing we were taught 8 years ago that things will get better and that we should be patient with the government but here we are today.

New naira notes policy the same story that things will get better at the end of the day people ended up loosing millions of naira while some didn't even live to see the end.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Emmy000seun(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell, common Lybia fuel is cheaper than water...with 1000 naira naija money you will fill a tank of a car.. useless set of people
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Yankee101: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
In the US i pay 3 dollars per gallon

Approximately 3.8 liters

3/3.8 =0.789

0.789 dollars x 840 naira = 663 naira per liter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Of The Gunmen Captured After The Kano Bomb Blast Begged For His Life / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano / Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.