Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility (26481 Views)

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction / Herdsmen Have No Alternative, They Must Register, Says Ondo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutenla: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

Must u obidients always display senseless. Why did u vote Lp state governor when u know he wont handle it well? You want Tinubu u say is a drug lord to do it for u.. The constitution empowers state as a tier of government if u dont like it u can hang urself..
I say it and say it again.. Obidients are not after rule of law or betterment of Nigeria, they just 1 their obi in there for their own selfish gain(forget thee lies and their pretense, some of us know them wella). 2. They want to have bragging rights..

That is how decision not to share the whole revenue instead let some be saved.. Suddenly obidients of obi save 75 billion suddenly became bitter.. For patriotic Nigerians when obidients cry just know Nigeria is winning or going on the right part.
Apart from your apology of English usage, I'll have you know that the most stupid and daft supporters of any political party we have in Nigeria are from the APC stock. You guys are so senseless that your masters in APC just use you guys for their quest to gain power, while you guys follow them about senselessly. Yours is even worse than that of a headless mob. You guys are just like a herd of cattle. I'll give you examples to justify my stand.

1. For eight years, I listened to fasola berate the OBJ(I really don't know what OBJ did to the Tinubu goons to hate him so much anyway) govt for saving money and even daring to pay off the Paris club debt while as he puts it, Nigeria was having so much infrastructural deficit. He claimed that any serious govt will push those funds into developing the country massively instead of paying off debts.

2. In 2012, while then Minister of Finance Okonjo-Iweala was championing saving excess crude funds into the ECA, the opposition govs led by Oshiomole and Aregbe, supported by a renegade Amaechi said NO!! and took the FG to court that all the monies must be shared to the last kobo. They had their way and that depleted the ECA.

3. As for Obi you mentioned, it is common knowledge that Obi prides himself on saving and investing Anambra's money and you APC rats have always countered him for saving in an Anambra state which according to you guys was lacking infrastructural development and was poor.

Now, juxtapose the above three instances and you'll see that you APC supporters have just been used by your masters to hate on people who were doing their best simply because they did not share same party with your masters.
Your masters are in govt now and in a month where they have impoverished more Nigerians by devaluing the naira and removing subsidy which has led to inflation, they claim to think of "saving money" to curb same inflation and you their mental slaves are out again to praise and defend them.
I tell people, you have to be a special kind of stupid to be an APC supporter because no person with even a little commonsense will support such a useless party built on hate, bitterness, tribalism, religious sentiments and unbridled lust for power at the detriment of nation building if not the scum of the earth.
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by ComptonGee: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. And FG are saints ba

The Federal government is not saint but the State governments should also be answerable to citizens and be held accountable for their State allocations.
Imagine someone like Yahaya Bello of Kogi... denying workers their salaries for months and paying meager 5-10% to them even after the Federal government gave them bailouts to pay salaries.
You self reason am
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

tif ole carry am go...baba barawo produce him own list..oti ze

TINUBU & GANGSTER
I have always known that Tinubu will reward his loyal thugs
9ja citizens enter one chance in leadersheep shocked

IDONBLIVIT
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Apart from your apology of English usage, I'll have you know that the most stupid and daft supporters of any political party we have in Nigeria are from the APC stock. You guys are so senseless that your masters in APC just use you guys for their quest to gain power, while you guys follow them about senselessly. Yours is even worse than that of a headless mob. You guys are just like a herd of cattle. I'll give you examples to justify my stand.

1. For eight years, I listened to fasola berate the OBJ(I really don't know what OBJ did to the Tinubu goons to hate him so much anyway) govt for saving money and even daring to pay off the Paris club debt while as he puts it, Nigeria was having so much infrastructural deficit. He claimed that any serious govt will push those funds into developing the country massively instead of paying off debts.

2. In 2012, while then Minister of Finance Okonjo-Iweala was championing saving excess crude funds into the ECA, the opposition govs led by Oshiomole and Aregbe, supported by a renegade Amaechi said NO!! and took the FG to court that all the monies must be shared to the last kobo. They had their way and that depleted the ECA.

3. As for Obi you mentioned, it is common knowledge that Obi prides himself on saving and investing Anambra's money and you APC rats have always countered him for saving in an Anambra state which according to you guys was lacking infrastructural development and was poor.

Now, juxtapose the above three instances and you'll see that you APC supporters have just been used by your masters to hate on people who were doing their best simply because they did not share same party with your masters.
Your masters are in govt now and in a month where they have impoverished more Nigerians by devaluing the naira and removing subsidy which has led to inflation, they claim to think of "saving money" to curb same inflation and you their mental slaves are out again to praise and defend them.
I tell people, you have to be a special kind of stupid to be an APC supporter because no person with even a little commonsense will support such a useless party built on hate, bitterness, tribalism, religious sentiments and unbridled lust for power at the detriment of nation building if not the scum of the earth.

Dumbo... So why are u against saving? If u voted a reasonable gov wont he save? Always beating around the bush... Well whether u like it or not.. Tinubu will do what his wants and u can wail all u want.. So ist das.. Verstehst du?

1 Like

Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

Dumbo... So why are u again saving? If u voted a reasonable wont he save? Always beating around the bush... Well whether u like it or not.. Tinubu will do what his wants and u can wail all u want.. So ist das.. Verstehst du?
But you're joining the rest of us in wailing are you not?
You're joining us to buy fuel and exchange naira at exorbitant prices not so?
You sound like a mad man who in a bid to kill a fly perched on his nose, punches himself in the face!!
I'm showing you the hypocrisy and duplicity of your masters and you're asking me to support them.
Why should I support someone who derailed the country's progress for 12 years only to do the same thing he opposed other leaders from doing?
Are you a special kind of a social experiment in stupidity or you're just playing?
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
ComptonGee:

The Federal government is not saint but the State governments should also be answerable to citizens and be held accountable for their State allocations.
Imagine someone like Yahaya Bello of Kogi... denying workers their salaries for months and paying meager 5-10% to them even after the Federal government gave them bailouts to pay salaries.
You self reason am
And did the APC led FG not help the same Bello to rig himself in for a second term? Yet you want the citizens who are not even allowed to freely vote their choice to hold Yahaya Bello who goes about with thugs in broad daylight to account.
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by luizpippo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
trutharena:

Yes let the governor do the register so their people can hold them accountable.

People should now beam the searchlight on their own governors and ask them how they intend to spend the money accrued to them.

No be to dey abuse FG every blessed day.

As usual, best in defending rubbish.
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

But you're joining the rest of us in wailing are you not?
You're joining us to buy fuel and exchange naira at exorbitant prices not so?
You sound like a mad man who in a bid to kill a fly perched on his nose, punches himself in the face!!
I'm showing you the hypocrisy and duplicity of your masters and you're asking me to support them.
Why should I support someone who derailed the country's progress for 12 years only to do the same thing he opposed other leaders from doing?
Are you a special kind of a social experiment in stupidity or you're just playing?

Can you point out where i wailed? Screenshot and show the world that you are a different obidient or show ur a liar the hallmark of all obidients.. Show the world lets see...
I am meaningful engaged... Unlike obidients whose only complain is what tge government hasn't done for them.. Ignoramus.. Hunger don finish you... Continue to cry.. Tinubu has come to stay... If u can bear it In ur case suicide can be a solution.. Try it

1 Like

Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

Can you point out where i wailed? Screenshot and show the world that you are a different obidient or show ur a liar the hallmark of all obidients.. Show the world lets see...
Ok. You didn't wail when fuel went to 617. You rejoiced. Are you OK now? Can you show the world a pic of you in your air conditioned car on third mainland bridge?
Muntula. Who has lied more than your lying party APC? You even had a Lie Muhammad for minister grin
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Ok. You didn't wail when fuel went to 617. You rejoiced. Are you OK now? Can you show the world a pic of you in your air conditioned car on third mainland bridge?
Muntula. Who has lied more than your lying party APC? You even had a Lie Muhammad for minister grin

I have no point to prove.. I am not going to show u nada.. So u can go from back and start begging for money to eat.. Sorry go and work.. That is how i made mine.. Stop wasting ur time on nairaland complaining.. Use that time to be productive.. Nama

1 Like

Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

I have no point to prove.. I am not going to show u nada.. So u can go from back and start begging for money to eat.. Sorry go and work.. That is how i made mine.. Stop wasting ur time on nairaland complaining.. Use that time to be productive.. Nama
You have money to eat? grin cheesy
You're as poor as a church rat. I can smell your poverty from here.
I have made my point. Only dull people support APC with all their shenanigans. And you sir, are chief among them
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have money to eat? grin cheesy
You're as poor as a church rat. I can smell your poverty from here.
I have made my point. Only dull people support APC with all their shenanigans. And you sir, are chief among them

Billionaire that cant buy fuel lol... You are so poor, you are smelling your own poverty... Hunger is making u even think of churchrat no go kill am eat ooo.. Hungry and unproductive imp
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

Billionaire that cant buy fuel lol... You are so poor, you are smelling your own poverty... Hunger is making u even think of churchrat no go kill am eat ooo.. Hungry and unproductive imp
What is this half wit saying? Can you even buy yourself a complete meal not to mention fuel? You wey poverty don fry your brain sotey you can't even understand simple English?
Oya com. Let me feed you this afternoon as you no get hope. Be deceiving yourself supporting hunger there. APC agbero with tattered cloth
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

What is this half wit saying? Can you even buy yourself a complete meal not to mention fuel? You wey poverty don fry your brain sotey you can't even understand simple English?
Oya com. Let me feed you this afternoon as you no get hope. Be deceiving yourself supporting hunger there. APC agbero with tattered cloth

Person wey neva chop want to feed another.. Very funny... Hunger don finish this obidients. I can see ur imagination are a reflection of how u r.. U need help.. Be like u never chop for days.. Abeg his fellow obidients abeg na beg abeg una please contribute small something for this man to chop.. Una sabi do that one wella.. Why ignoring him na.. His own vote is dyiof due to hunger.. Biko nu biko.. You need his finger for rerun that will never come but first make guy man chop something first.. Pls
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

Person wey neva chop want to feed another.. Very funny... Hunger don finish this obidients. I can see ur imagination are a reflection of how u r.. U need help.. Be like u never chop for days.. Abeg his fellow obidients abeg na beg abeg una please contribute small something for this man to chop.. Una sabi do that one wella.. Why ignoring him na.. His own vote is dyiof due to hunger.. Biko nu biko.. You need his finger for rerun that will never come but first make guy man chop something first.. Pls
Which of the two below are you cause I'm sure you're one of them.
Weyrey zombie

Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by pquaver(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Which of the two below are you cause I'm sure you're one of them.
Weyrey zombie

You know about them so it is ur alternate account.. Obidients and impersonation are 5&6..ndi oshi
Re: NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility by Kukutente23: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
pquaver:

You know about them so it is ur alternate account.. Obidients and impersonation are 5&6..ndi oshi
Lol. I said you have to be a special kind of daft to be a batist. Alternate account in 2022. You see how you have dulled your brain with Agbado.
You've still not sent pics of you in your air-conditioned car since you're enjoying the country.
Weyrey zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) / Senator Ndume Spotted Controlling Traffic In Abuja: Video / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.