Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday (32052 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Same way your father will never rule Nigeria. Agreed?

When will your own dad lead? 🤦‍♂️

The answer to madness isn’t more madness
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by frugal(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Why are you qouting me with your hateful negativity

You are wailing endlessly and it's not good for you

You guys can gaslight sha. You exhibited hateful negativity with your initial post out of nowhere and then turn around to accuse the poor guy of 'hateful negativity'. *Shudders.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Obi will never rule Nigeria... Know this and know peace

Says over your Dead body because na so e go be

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
yarimo:
And some where in Anambra state

Hahahahaa you re trying too hard to be savage but it's not working anymore. Your stock in trade is to spew and spread hate.... But only a foool will buy into it

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Donedeal1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
What's bitterly obi again?.

Election is over

Dubai beckoning.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
When is Tilumbu's birthday? I want to check something.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Cj4charles(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
CORRECTION see how ipob sympathisers celebrate OBI onnhis 62 yrs
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by MySolace: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
yarimo:
And some where in Anambra state
Where in Anambra?
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by anslemarinze52(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lolll...
All na bribery to win next coming presidential election
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by TheGift: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by YouAreNobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

Guy what's wrong with you? I honestly don't think you're mentally ok

2 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Just say Igbos won't rule Nigeria...lols your hatred on Igbos is out of this world....

Must you hate who you can't beat?

2 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Quodseverismete: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Mr demigod who sees tomorrow. Don't tempt God I repeat don't be so boostfool and forget that it's God that gives power.i wouldn't say more than this.

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by rollywise(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

If I were you this is the point I switch off my phone but no, agbadorians will never stop fooling themselves. Someone just said you existence adds nothing to humanity and you still want to reply. Na wa
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Popeonah(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

Just go inside cry, don't let bitterness kill you.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JOemmy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nice one from obidients that's how it supposed to be buhari and tinibu will rather inspire and influence their supporters to kill and intimidate innocent nigerians who don't support them.

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

They don't want to know.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

You perfectly describe yourself abeg include it in your CV

Kai Savagery
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by thaoriginator: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Obi for president 2079 grin
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by thaoriginator: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

You perfectly describe yourself abeg include it in your CV

😀😀😀
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by sambrow(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

if that's the case you may not be alive to witness it
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by kosiebe(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Body go soon tire una
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Kinehap: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Una wan kill some agbadorian with this post.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by nony43(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Oga you are the hateful one.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Shikini: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Great
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by nony43(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Wheather he rules or not he is bn celebrated . Who knows you?

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Pityoobi: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Naijanascam:

Just the mindsets of never do wells who's stock in trade is drinking poison because it was served with their tribal cup...... keep decieving yourselves with non existent Hope
See the poison you served below👇Tribal bigot.

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Padipadi:

You aren't God. He's free to rule. What I don't like about him is his dishonest hidden nature and the unruly act of his followers which is prevalent in other politicians too.
how did you know he is dishonest?.
Is it because of the lies people spew online to discredit him because of politics?.
The man is cleaner than almost all the politicians alive.
How is he dishonest when everything about him is verifiable?.

It is because he is too clean to be an average Nigerian politician that is why you people feel he is deceptive.
That is the real peter obi you are seeing guy.

And you also insinuated that you hate him because of his supporters.
So I should hate you too because of your friends?.

It doesn't make sense at all.

Don't forget that the same way you love your favorite politician and would defend him, is the same way his supporters love him and support him.

Obi is not perfect, but he is a good man.
To be honest, whom have you heard that accurately said anything bad about obi, apart from that he is an Igbo man, or that he has a cracked voice or even that he wears too many black clothes?

Let's be careful the way we spew hatred and bile on people that have not offended you in any way

2 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Ashoka24(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
That's to show how impecunious the North is poverty is on a high side still they will be blind to vote for the right person support obi to alleviate your humongous impoverishment.

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by peculiar2233: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

And if he rules, hope you will commit su*ic*ide.
It's simple 😆😆
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by newdawn2017(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.