Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34866 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by nereushouse(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
If you ate enough beans. It used to make me sleep. Another is licking honey before bed.
Another options is embarking on a but strenuous exercises, like jogging for like 30mins, riding bicycle for like 39mins to 1 hours. Your muscles will settle for relaxation after rigorous exercises, and this will make you sleep .
I ve seeping issues, so this is what I do.
, there's this drug like multivitamin 'Dynamogen'. It's like ₦250 for 1.This drug make me enter sleep faster.
Note : pls do not rely on drugs to help your sleeping health instead, look out for food combinations or herbs that help one to sleep faster. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Sholaosho: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
It may sound odd but the reason why I am recommending this drug is because you said you want to sleep and not feel anything around you. Just get a weed of 100 and chew a quarter and not half or all oo. Pls just quarter or you pour and swallow with water. The rest is history.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Emdebby2: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Don't take sleeping pills. If you are over-thinking, it might contribute to the situation. Do your daily routine, come back feeling fulfilled. And pray about your situation.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by bigman001(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...
Dont really know i i should say welcome to the club, mine has been going on for over 6 years now,sometimes i sleep 2am and wake 4am to prepare for office. What works for me may probably affect you more, but learn to stay off your phone and (games if u play) when its time to
sleep, put your mind off worries and focus on how to sleep, taking sleeping drugs wont last and your body will be immune to it and would even worsen it. As for me i knock myself out with what i believe works for me.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Lakenzie: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Get an unripe banana don't peel, just cut into few pieces & boil

Sieve out the water.. keep it cool in your water bottle.

Anytime you feel insomniac or B4 bed just take a little of it, you'll sleep like a baby.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Green222: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Take Amitriptyline 25mg. It is an antidepressant and it will relax your muscles and make you sleep
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Drone95(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gajagojo:
Stop talking nonsense

Sleep is mediated by neurotransmitters. And even melatonin works through neurotransmitters on neuronal (NERVE) pathways
Melatonin is a tiny part of the sleep story which works at night

People do not only sleep at night
Do sleeping tablets work on MELATONIN?
Most do not
unless extraneous melatonin is taken directly and if the sleep difficulty has nothing to do with melatonin it won't work

Loss of tone in neuronal pathways or excessive tone can interfere with sleep so neurotransmitters like Serotonin, GABA come into play

If sleep is related to anxiety or depression as is often the case then neurotransmitters like serotonin are involved

And yes excessive use of sleeping medication can cause desensitization in that neuronal pathway e.g GABA when using benzodiazepines which is correctly described as nerve damage
I am not spewing nonsense, I am only trying to let you that you need to reword your sentences. Mind you melatonin does not play a tiny role in the story of natural sleep. grin. A sleep physiologist will explain better, I am cardiovascular physiologist.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spiritualmubi: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

Man try get Olanzapine, olapleza or any mouth dissolving Olanzapine product, you will sleep for a minimum of 18 hours straight.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spiritualmubi: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
spiritualmubi:
Man try get Olanzapine, olapleza or any mouth dissolving Olanzapine product, you will sleep for a minimum of 18 hours straight.
But you need a prescription from a Doctor to get it
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Abemy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

You don't need drugs to sleep. Just take honey, mixed with milk and you will sleep like a baby.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by officialfestus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

birthday blessings, get ceepain.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by officialfestus(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I don't even take alcohol, I am just taking it for the sake of this sleep..
na so e they take start, from clap to dance.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Gajagojo: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Gana024: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
spiritualmubi:
Wtf, try and see a doc first I advise.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Ajibade123(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Drink milk before sleeping
It induces sleep
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DrDunamis(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Nairaland no be hospital, kindly go to the hospital and seek a psychologist or psychiatrist for your own good.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spiritualmubi: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Gana024:

That is why I said he needs a prescription, and that could only be gotten after been diagnosed by a Doc.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Makaveli1166(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2023
No sleep for the wicked
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spiritualmubi: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Gana024:

That is why I said he needs a prescription and that can only be gotten after been diagnosed by a Doc.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by obmade: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2023
descarado:

Mental illness is different from mental well-being.
Stress can affect mental wellbeing but it's not a mental illness.

We always tend to mix the two up.

Please answer frankly, Is "mental well-being" a mental health issue?

Waiting. . .
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Yaks02(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...

Buy diazampam, it's a drug and won't be sold to u in chemist or pharmacy cos it's illegal. Take two, it causes amnesia if u consume it for too long
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ssgi4in1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

What is the update? Are you feeling better now?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Aestheticomics(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
I recently came across https://thebitz420.uk/ and was quite impressed with their offerings. Buying cannabis online in the UK has become a lot easier, thanks to platforms like The Bitz 420. What caught my attention, in particular, is their commitment to discreet shipping, fast delivery, and a variety of payment methods.

In a world where privacy and discretion are paramount, it's reassuring to know that The Bitz 420 values these principles. Discreet shipping ensures that your purchase remains confidential, which is essential for many customers. It protects your privacy and keeps your transactions discreet from prying eyes.

The promise of fast delivery is another significant advantage. It's frustrating when you place an order and have to wait endlessly for it to arrive. With The Bitz 420, you can rest assured that your order will reach you promptly, which is especially valuable when looking for a quick and hassle-free experience.

Moreover, the availability of various payment methods is a convenience that caters to a broader customer base. The Bitz 420 offers flexibility by accepting multiple payment options, making it easier for customers to purchase according to their preferences.

All in all, The Bitz 420 seems to be a promising platform for those looking to buy cannabis online in the UK. Their focus on discreet shipping, fast delivery, and a range of payment methods makes the entire process convenient and customer-friendly. It's always a relief to find a reliable source for your cannabis needs, and The Bitz 420 appears to fit the bill.
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk">Visit The Bitz 420</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/hybrid/">Hybrid Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/indica/">Indica Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/sativa/">Sativa Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/thc-bud/">THC Bud Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/hash/">Hash Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/vapes-edibles/">Vapes & Edibles Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/cali-flowers/">Cali Flowers Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/pre-rolls/">Pre-Rolls Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/rso-oil/">RSO Oil Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/shake/">Shake Products</a>
<a href="https://thebitz420.uk/product-category/extract/">Extract Products</a>

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.