Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,704 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner (36986 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report / Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Caramia2020:
God will bless her

He knows where he will receiv accolades from. He knew other people knows him as a liar and an attention seeker. That is why he didn't praise the Alhaja who returned huge fund she found on the prayer ground. The difference here is that, the woman in Mecca has already left with the money. She returned it when she got to her hotel room and opened the purse. When she saw the fund, she immediately went ahead and report it to her imam. That is total honesty.

I believed more in the Alhaja than an attention seeking human
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
What about me that I picked a Yahoo boys iPhone and returned it back to him.
There are ccTV cameras in the hotel premises.she will be caught.

Very good
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Abi1985:
$70k in any economy is a lot of money. Who carry $70k around around?

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
God knows I wouldn't return such, my honesty and hardwork has been taken from granted by this black oga we work with. Reasons for me being jobless currently

Not in a place like Eko hotel. All the lobbies has cctv. She will be caught no matter what. There is nothing she can do. Had it been it is just something she found on the ground just like that woman in Saudi, then it easier to run away with it because it was found on the ground with no one looking
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2023
a4law:
I know sey if na some people dem no go return am

Dem no born Dem well. This is Eko hotels. Everywhere with CCTV. Security is top notch. Although rooms are not CCTV enabled but the lobbies and everywhere has camera. They will definitely know.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Majesty7: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm

Make we nor praise her too much
She is not a saint

She don already do her calculations say she nor go fit discharge with that money without getting caught

Very good. She will still be questioned because she is not supposed to know the figure of the cash except if the owner confirms it.

It is a normal thing in 5 stars hotels. Eko hotel is a 5 star hotel and in Nigerian context can be rated a 7 star. How will a staff elope with such money? She will be caught and dealt with.

A room you will pay more than #150k for a night and your property can't be guaranteed? Make them rest. The cheapest room in that hotel for a night is more than #150k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by tishbite42: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2023
chrisxxx:

She is not Igbo. She is Ikwerre from Rivers State to be precise Rundele in Emuoha LGA.
Ngozi is not Igbo, maybe Fulani
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by AskNgige2: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
Oya Peter do the needful... Send something to her.. no be to praise her...
Lemme go check her history if I know her make I go beg🙈🙈

Peter doesn't make noise even when giving ..

Cos good deed attract good things and pple around..

Efulefus like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by AskNgige2: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2023
richidinho:
She is the right person to be given a National award but james Ibori will get it instead

Even Tinibu... Lol
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by djseanjohn77: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If is paining you, go and take a dive into the lagoon. Sharks will use your body to do experiments tongue
Daft you does not know shark does not wim in lagoon grin grin grin It's easy to know where you belong grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by tungamaje: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi has praised this Igbo woman, but refused to praise the Northern Muslim woman who return a higher amount of $80k in Mecca while on pilgrimage.

When will Peter Obi change his ways?

You know him very well.

He did not praise the one that returned $80k in Mecca.
OK, he praised his kinswoman. Let the northerners praise theirs too. Is there anything wrong in doing so?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2023
tishbite42:

Ngozi is not Igbo, maybe Fulani
Preferably.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by KingMack(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
ehn iffa return am make I curve!

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Befidel: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Dear NG.
I celebrate your heart of gold...God reward much more than $70000 you returned to the owner,new Nigeria is possible all know.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by NurHadejia(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2023
post=124590302:
HONESTY PAY GUYS
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by amoreobansu: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Curse777:
Obi the clout chaser, since na Ibo woman he go praise am

Aishatu from Zamfara returned $80,000 but the guy said nothing. Obi you're of all people don't forget that

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by DJInfluence: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Curse777:
Obi the clout chaser, since na Ibo woman he go praise am
Maybe you should try and praise the woman too instead making it about Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Sucolee(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2023
$70000 in a hotel room.the owner need to b sued
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Ihedinuwa69(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
I deal on bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale.
Whatsapp line is 08167960827

A Dm away
Base is Anambra State
Delivery is nationwide

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by bigcasava1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Igbo Amaka, this is what Guinness book of world records should recognize not cooking marathon!
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Caramia2020(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Majesty7:

He knows where he will receiv accolades from. He knew other people knows him as a liar and an attention seeker. That is why he didn't praise the Alhaja who returned huge fund she found on the prayer ground. The difference here is that, the woman in Mecca has already left with the money. She returned it when she got to her hotel room and opened the purse. When she saw the fund, she immediately went ahead and report it to her imam. That is total honesty.

I believed more in the Alhaja than an attention seeking human
You say
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by yemmywesey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Camera go pick her face if the owner come ask for the money. She should have pour the money into the dustbin and send someone to pick it up.
Is the owner even mad, how will you forget $70k just like that.
Efcc should arrest the owner of the money for laundering, how will you be carrying $70k cash around, what did he wants to buy ,for him to be carrying that large amount of money. Is he a terrorist financer ,drug syndicate, prostitution ring member or organ harvesters gangs.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Calitoscassius(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
She could not have kept such gigantic large sum anyway. She woulda being found even if she runs with cash to the moon or Jupiter. $70,000?.

What is someone doing with such large sum in cash lying around in a hotel?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Calitoscassius(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ihedinuwa69:
I deal on bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale.
Whatsapp line is 08167960827

A Dm away
Base is Anambra State
Delivery is nationwide
Does the bitter cola and nuts comes with the filty wrinkled old feet?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Rostikol: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
chatinent:
I’ve not been hearing about this man until during this election. Since then, he has been trying to fittingly play Messiah.

Where was he prior to his ambitions all these years?

A double standard is bad.

Exactly. He is a narcissist and manipulator like the rest of them. Image is everything for him.

He doesn’t care a hoot about any of these people he’s praising. They are just objects and pawns to him, as he chases his agenda, not real humans.

He is doing it because he reckons it is good for his public image.

If he truly cared, he would have been doing this since before the election, during his decades in public office.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Successfulben: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Too much sense dey your head. Weed good for your body sha cos he dey make you reading very mature
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm

Make we nor praise her too much
She is not a saint

She don already do her calculations say she nor go fit discharge with that money without getting caught
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Bodexinvest: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
She did well, kudos to her.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Zandena(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Peter Obi is undisputably a religious and ethnic bigot, jingoist and dangerous political marabout. Recently a Muslim woman during just concluded Hajj from Nigeria picked up $80,000 US Dollars in the Holy city of makkah and returned same to the authorities, but Peter will not praise that one because she's not Nyamuri! This is very unfortunate.
Nigeria has really dodged a nuclear landmines called Pandora Ambassador aka Pity Obi!
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by MrJames007: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why's she bearing 2 female names, Ngozi and Mary
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Darren95: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
chrisxxx:

She is Ikwerre from Rivers State.

Are you on Twitter?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Darren95:

Are you on Twitter?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.